1x12. 5pps
Leg press. 1x20. 3 pps
1x15. 5pps
1x12. 7pps
Leg ext. 120lbs x 50. Rest pause

SLDL. 3x135x15
1x185x12
Seated leg curl. 2x130x16

3 sets of ADD and ABD machine. Stretched some then hit the door! Today i really focused on TUT! We will see if im sore tomorrow! Im sure i will be! :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feel like my lovehandles were a prize for the longest time, the ladies actually hate seeing them go, seems Ive been a fatty for way too long

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope you are sore tomorrow lol, diet still holding up well for you?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I think my second go with Follidrone will be paired with Viron.

I need to try Viron.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dont think viron would do anything for me considering im 20 years old! :(
Thats what I was thinking, last time I had a T-Booster rolling my girl was pissed! Not mildly but just pissed!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah but Viron seems like a strong T-Booster.

Apparently does a lot for you! And I'm 32 years old. Not that I need it but I like the extra gas in the tank.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And if anyone wants to critique my physique....go for it! I need to know what to work on!
Naw Brother, if youre making progress youre heading in the right direction. Thanks for sharing your experience.....I've been checking this product out and youve got a helpful log...PUSH. :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Naw Brother, if youre making progress youre heading in the right direction. Thanks for sharing your experience.....I've been checking this product out and youve got a helpful log...PUSH. :)
Thanks bro! Yes this is truly a supplement for the decade!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Yes this is truly a supplement for the decade!
Noted. (Pets evil kitty and stares into the distance dreaming of world domination) Thanks!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
FOR ME I've been taking FD with coffee and a bit of creamer

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I take it with my preworkout about 20 mins before lifting
I've done that too.

Looking forward to Brundels PreW.

But I'm enjoying coffee and creamer before workouts. Just taking 1 pill with FD and coffee feels fantastic.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking it with a scoop of protein, (120 calories) 30mins before lifting.

Its been noted that 0-250 calories with follidrone is fine, however 500+ calories can lessen the effects of follidrone

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ive been taking it with a scoop of protein, (120 calories) 30mins before lifting.

Its been noted that 0-250 calories with follidrone is fine, however 500+ calories can lessen the effects of follidrone
In what time frame? How soonish till working out?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, mentally was not feeling like being in the gym this morning- too many house projects on my mind. It was leg day, but I just decided to torture myself with a 10 set pyramid squat and then leave.

1 x 10 @ 135
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 5 @ 315
1 x 5 @ 365
1 x 5 @ 405
1 x 3 @ 455
1 x 5 @ 405
1 x 5 @ 365
1 x 5 @ 315
1 x 10 @ 225

Got a great burn and was able to end up having a volume day as well with 58 reps overall.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, mentally was not feeling like being in the gym this morning- too many house projects on my mind. It was leg day, but I just decided to torture myself with a 10 set pyramid squat and then leave. 1 x 10 @ 135 1 x 5 @ 225 1 x 5 @ 315 1 x 5 @ 365 1 x 5 @ 405 1 x 3 @ 455 1 x 5 @ 405 1 x 5 @ 365 1 x 5 @ 315 1 x 10 @ 225 Got a great burn and was able to end up having a volume day as well with 58 reps overall.
Good squat day, I don't think it's possible to have a bad leg session with Folli running

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Man, mentally was not feeling like being in the gym this morning- too many house projects on my mind. It was leg day, but I just decided to torture myself with a 10 set pyramid squat and then leave.

1 x 10 @ 135
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 5 @ 315
1 x 5 @ 365
1 x 5 @ 405
1 x 3 @ 455
1 x 5 @ 405
1 x 5 @ 365
1 x 5 @ 315
1 x 10 @ 225

Got a great burn and was able to end up having a volume day as well with 58 reps overall.
SCUMBAG KISAJ: Wasnt feeling it mentally, hits 455 for a set of 5......

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) yeah, I know boo hoo. I've gotten spoiled doing 3 x 495 and really thought today I was going to rep in the 500's. I thought about it all night and then just felt that I wasn't going to be able to get psyched up.

Damn you Folli, making me think things are possible.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
:) yeah, I know boo hoo. I've gotten spoiled doing 3 x 495 and really thought today I was going to rep in the 500's. I thought about it all night and then just felt that I wasn't going to be able to get psyched up.

Damn you Folli, making me[size=+4] think[/size] things are possible.
thats the problem, you didnt attempt, you only thought you couldnt. just get some loud fcuking music and get under the bar!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Where the F were you this morning when I needed that?! lol
sleeping :D ill make sure to kick you into gear next time. cant wait to try folli as well! im a strength/olympic lifting guy so im looking forward to seeing gains when im squatting 4+ days a week

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Chest and back tonight gents! Also eating about 7-8 cups of peanut butter cheerios postworkout! Looking forward to it! :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest and back tonight gents! Also eating about 7-8 cups of peanut butter cheerios postworkout! Looking forward to it! :)
That sounds so damn awesome!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats what dreams are made of....No cereal in 8 weeks!!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
didn't even know they made peanut butter cheerios but sounds good anyways haha

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Fuuuuuuu! My turf toe is going hard! It was getting better until yesterday when i walked on the treadmill for cardio on a incline, now it hurts like a mofo! Cant even walk right! I have a limp! Well i cant work calves for a while and im gonna do as much leg stuff as i can without putting weight on the ball of my foot!

Chest and back tonight!

Assisted pullup machine x40pullups(really focused on squeezing and kept a very slow TUT)

Hammer str high row
3x50x15.

Hammer str low row
3x60x15.

Ezbar cable facepull
2x65x12

Pec dek
1x80x12

BB incline
2warmups sets
1x135x15
1x155x12
1x185x8
1x135x12(focused on contraction and TUT)

Did some stretching and hit the door! I didnt feel like doing much! My effin toe was hurting like crazy! And i was practically limping around the gym! Ha! Maybe it will get better in a couple of weeks! My calves are probably gonna shrink a little from not working them!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Natty!! I'm in I'll catch up with the reading

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Literally got those damn Cheerios lol wonder if an added scoop of PBMM would be overkill lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too funny, I went to the store to buy my kids some more cheerios and picked up some blueberry ones and a chocolate one too. We are all cheerio freaks. :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Swear I better not become addicted guys

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I just happen to be eating a HUGE bowl of oats and honey protein Cheerios while I was reading this lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I just happen to be eating a HUGE bowl of oats and honey protein Cheerios while I was reading this lol
are these premade flavours in the US? or are you guys modifying normal cheerios. I'm so confused

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well men, it feels like my legs are getting bigger! My jeans are fitting a little tighter around the thigh! Dont know how they could be growing while in a deficit! Could it be......the follidrone?!?;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well men, it feels like my legs are getting bigger! My jeans are fitting a little tighter around the thigh! Dont know how they could be growing while in a deficit! Could it be......the follidrone?!?;)
I'm just going let you figure that one out