Follidrone + Viron + Exotherm

rafy99

Awards
Title pretty much says all.

Thinking of going on this stack. Was a lil undecisive between follidrone and Anafuse seeing as it contained Laxo + Hica.

Now im wondering if I should stack DermaStr3ngth / Alphamine with the other products?

Also, would it be good as is or should I swap any products for other recommended???

All suggestions are welcomed!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say keep it and run a BLR stack. Looks good to me. I really like anafuse but if you havent used follidrone just go with what you have.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running Viron and Follidrone, about two weeks in and digging it so far!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't go wrong with any of those. All good products. I agree with LeanEngineer that you would do well to keep it a BLR stack. Our products all stack well together. If you added anything else, I might say Alphamine for the synergism with Exo. Those four would be a fat blasting/muscle building stack that would kick some *ss! If you need help with layout and dosing feel free to shoot me a PM.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are your goals with this stack..?

rafy99

Awards
You can't go wrong with any of those. All good products. I agree with LeanEngineer that you would do well to keep it a BLR stack. Our products all stack well together. If you added anything else, I might say Alphamine for the synergism with Exo. Those four would be a fat blasting/muscle building stack that would kick some *ss! If you need help with layout and dosing feel free to shoot me a PM.
Thanks! My thoughts exactly for the alphamine. the Derma was more of a "feel" since ive read so many good reviews

what are your goals with this stack..?
My initial goal was to cut after finishing my current PCT. Leaning more towards a recomp at this moment. Want to keep gaining strength (Went well on my Super DMZ 2.0 cycle) and at the same time just lower my BF %

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! My thoughts exactly for the alphamine. the Derma was more of a "feel" since ive read so many good reviews

My initial goal was to cut after finishing my current PCT. Leaning more towards a recomp at this moment. Want to keep gaining strength (Went well on my Super DMZ 2.0 cycle) and at the same time just lower my BF %
I know a couple guys running Alphamine+Exo that love it. Exo, Viron, and Folli will also keep your strength up and gaining. Sounds like a perfect natty stack for your goals.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The Dermastrength is perfectly fine to throw in there as well if you have the paper. Read great things but haven't used any Laxo sups yet. Would just be more icing on an already sweet cake! But I think those first 4 for sure would have some serious synergy.

rafy99

Awards
The Dermastrength is perfectly fine to throw in there as well if you have the paper. Read great things but haven't used any Laxo sups yet. Would just be more icing on an already sweet cake! But I think those first 4 for sure would have some serious synergy.
Thanks. should start the stack for beginning of October. Ill might even log it just to see how it goes. Might leave the Derma out just to keep it a BLR stack and ill throw in the Derma for a future stack

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a great stack!
Great for lean gains and fat loss. Should be pretty sick.