Status
Not open for further replies.
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My AM Fam! Good Morning guys! It's been a minute. I've still been on my grind weight is static at 155, but I feel rejuvenated! Energy levels are still high, and I'm now 2 weeks out from be stage but getting freaking stronger by my standards.

Yesterday I worked up to a 4x4 with 280. My prior pointing reference was 6 weeks ago feeling terrible doing a 3x5 with 230! I' excited with my progress, and I know that with my caloric deficit Epi Andro and Laxo Elite are a big factor in my current progress. I'm getting super lean and still have energy! I'm now starting to love and look forward to my strength training session. Something you guys may remember I used to dread just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

2 weeks to get even more lean and even stronger! Time to buckle down and get sh*t done!

Have a great weekend my people!
Impressive as always!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Endosurge Turbo, Androcrine and Sustain Alpha. And anytime man! Tag me in any log you have and Ill happily follow! Whats your pct?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best place to buy em?
Sorry man, went to bed early last night. You can find it all on bpsnutrition.net, and I will PM you more on that once I get to work. But right now, Nutraplanet has the Endosurge Turbo BOGO for $28.99, which is hard to beat

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
So guys, this past weekend was super cool! Got to go to Juggernaut Training Systems for a powerlifting meet. My boy smashed it in his division and I was able to see my idol, Marisa Inda! Also got to see Chad Wesley Smith! That man is gigantic!

Watching all those lifter lit a fire under me. Only problem is I messed up my rib over the weekend. My new Inzer belt is too tight. And bruised my ribs and I felt a pop when doing low rows the other day.

It's affected me in my deadlifts as I can't go as heavy without the support of my belt. I mean I can, but I don't want to mess up my back or aggravate my rib injury or shoot cause further damage to it. So I'll take my foot off the gas slightly.

I was able to get my 3x8 done with 250 on squats yesterday so my strength is ever present. Loving being able to come in during a cut and feel energized. We'll see what today holds

Stay tuned!

Have a great day my people!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys, this past weekend was super cool! Got to go to Juggernaut Training Systems for a powerlifting meet. My boy smashed it in his division and I was able to see my idol, Marisa Inda! Also got to see Chad Wesley Smith! That man is gigantic!

Watching all those lifter lit a fire under me. Only problem is I messed up my rib over the weekend. My new Inzer belt is too tight. And bruised my ribs and I felt a pop when doing low rows the other day.

It's affected me in my deadlifts as I can't go as heavy without the support of my belt. I mean I can, but I don't want to mess up my back or aggravate my rib injury or shoot cause further damage to it. So I'll take my foot off the gas slightly.

I was able to get my 3x8 done with 250 on squats yesterday so my strength is ever present. Loving being able to come in during a cut and feel energized. We'll see what today holds

Stay tuned!

Have a great day my people!
YOU take care!!! Long hot bath soaking in Epsom salts brother. It does help

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus! I've still been training hard and better than I ever have before. I actually have some good...scratch that...great news. I had my competition this past weekend, and I'm pleased to say that I won the overall Masters Men's physique title. Woooooohooooo! All the hard work definitely paid off! I've got another show in a week and a half and hopefully I peak well for that show *crossing fingers*

I can honestly attribute the ease of this prep to at least one of the compounds from Focused Nutrition, if not both!

While I've had to suspend my strength training so as not to injure myself before the two big dances, my intensity and energy are ever present!

I'm loving this current run of EpiAndro and Laxo!

Hope all is well my people!!! Kill your workouts today and have a meaningful day!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus! I've still been training hard and better than I ever have before. I actually have some good...scratch that...great news. I had my competition this past weekend, and I'm pleased to say that I won the overall Masters Men's physique title. Woooooohooooo! All the hard work definitely paid off! I've got another show in a week and a half and hopefully I peak well for that show *crossing fingers*

I can honestly attribute the ease of this prep to at least one of the compounds from Focused Nutrition, if not both!

While I've had to suspend my strength training so as not to injure myself before the two big dances, my intensity and energy are ever present!

Hope all is well my people!!! Kill your workouts today and have a meaningful day!
I seen your pix, you looked great! Congrats man :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Congratulations my man!! Of anyone deserves it, I have no reservations saying its you!! Keep us up to date on the next show, and remember, tag me in any future logs you do!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Well Guys...my storm finally subsided and the dust has cleared. I ended up winning my second overall title in back to back fashion! I have to say that I cannot say enough for these two products. I never lost my motivation, never lost my drive, never felt exhausted and wanting to rest. I always felt READY! And had a super great feeling I can't explain in other words than an overall sense of well being. I was always optimistic and felt good on both products. Strength began to decline slightly toward the end, but it was more than likely cause I started dropping weight like crazy! I actually got down to 149 the day of the final show. Actually losing the final 4lbs in the last 2 weeks between shows.
I can't speak highly enough about Focused nutrition. If you guys need me to log again, I will! Just let me know!

Heeeey!!! These 2 overall trophies speak for themselves

I will post it once I reach 100 posts! They won't let me attach any pictures yet LOL. I AM A LEGIT REAL LIFE PERSON THOUGH! Hahahah

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Guys...my storm finally subsided and the dust has cleared. I ended up winning my second overall title in back to back fashion! I have to say that I cannot say enough for these two products. I never lost my motivation, never lost my drive, never felt exhausted and wanting to rest. I always felt READY! And had a super great feeling I can't explain in other words than an overall sense of well being. I was always optimistic and felt good on both products. Strength began to decline slightly toward the end, but it was more than likely cause I started dropping weight like crazy! I actually got down to 149 the day of the final show. Actually losing the final 4lbs in the last 2 weeks between shows.
I can't speak highly enough about Focused nutrition. If you guys need me to log again, I will! Just let me know!

Heeeey!!! These 2 overall trophies speak for themselves

I will post it once I reach 100 posts! They won't let me attach any pictures yet LOL. I AM A LEGIT REAL LIFE PERSON THOUGH! Hahahah
We can tell you won because you have been going HAM on IG with food pix lmao , Congrtas again bro!

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
LOL that's right my Brotha!!! I forgot you follow me! I'm up for another logging opportunity when you guys have one LOL

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
If I could tell you guys one game changer...throw a slice of apple pie into your milkshake and have them blend it that way.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Thank you my brotha! Looking forward to growing now. Anything comin down the pipe Marms?

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
For sure i'm down to log a bummer my brother! You know I'll stick to it

Status
Not open for further replies.