Focused nutrition OstaElite Log

CJNator

Awards
Trained my quads today as well as lots and lots of cardio. I'm also getting extra work in moving boxes and crates yay. I spent close to 4 hours in the gym.. In 3 different sessions getting everything done.

Damn that's a **** ton of work!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Hour and a half of cardio today... Lifted chest and tri.. I'll upload a pic of the workout tomorrow

Lol the guy in the back with those big ass headphones. Those look so uncomfortable and I see them everywhere

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How are your quads coming along? Shredded?

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
How are your quads coming along? Shredded?
They are cutting out pretty well... I'll try to get a pic in the next day or two I'm in the process of moving... I don't want them too cut because it's bikini not a bigger class.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get today's shoulder workout written down it was a lot of super sets shoved into 30 minutes at planet fitness

CJNator

Awards
**** you're looking lean as ****! I'm a bit jelly right now :D looking great!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Them delta are crazy good work!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
I've been water loading the last 3 days. Yesterday and today are two gallons. Start cutting water tomorrow. Today is the last of my carbs.. Last few days I've been taking in more than usual and mixing up the times of day I've been taking them in.

Trained legs last night. Last leg day. Then did an hour of cardio and really wanted to die by the end. If I can get to the gym today, what I do depends on who is watching the kids. If my mom will, it's just cardio, if I can get a sitter, it's back and cardio.

I'll take my final measurements on Friday and get a guesstimate for my weight. I'm not taking my scale to Nashville

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome progress!!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Two sessions of 45 minutes of cardio today.. About an hour of back and biceps.

CJNator

Awards
Looking great! Can't wait to see those measurements!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Super quick shoulder day today. 50 cardio then 32 cardio after work. Tomorrow is my last training day. Then we rest a bit
(this was after cardio #2)

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! It's definitely coming together... Won't be where I want to be, but I'm pretty close

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. I've been gone a week and the changes just keep on coming! You really have set a standard with this log, Ash!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
last fasted cardio session this morning.. Can't say I'm sad .

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Worked chest last night. Managed to rep some 55lb machine flys.. Heaviest I've hit there in a while and a 25x25x10 incline dumbbell press

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great job! Especially with your crazy intense training and cardio.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Great job! Especially with your crazy intense training and cardio.
Thanks I am beyond tired at this point.. Today is just some walking. Tomorrow is traveling and tanning. Saturday is show day.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are going to kill it Saturday!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna be a huge show. I'll be happy as long as I'm not dead last lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whatever happens you know you did all you had to do to be your best!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
im pretty happy with what I've done. I could change a few things next time I know where I can improve.. Mostly diet. But yeah

CJNator

Awards
im pretty happy with what I've done. I could change a few things next time I know where I can improve.. Mostly diet. But yeah
Maybe just a little bit more cardio too ;) lol jk I can't see these pictures on my phone but your body composition was great this run. You'll do great, can't wait to see pictures from your competition!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Waist 24/28
Shoulders 39
Hips 33
Calves 14
Thigh 18.5
Chest 33/30
Biceps 11

Final numbers

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gonna be a huge show. I'll be happy as long as I'm not dead last lol
No matter how you finish, your journey takes the main stage! Impressive as hell. Takes courage and intense effort to achieve what you just have!

Have fun tomorrow!! And good luck to you :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter how you finish, your journey takes the main stage! Impressive as hell. Takes courage and intense effort to achieve what you just have!

Have fun tomorrow!! And good luck to you :)
Every bit of this right here ^^^^^^^

You've done a tremendous job and we're all proud of you for getting this far!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Placing looks like last or next to last out of 15

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

After the prejudging, I knew I didn't do well. I was too conservative with my posing.. Worried I was going to fall my toe has had my balance off baaaad. General feedback is my arms/back/upperbody was too lean. Posing needs to be brought up, and I need to build my butt up more. What can't be said but we all know is true, is that if you are except for one difference (skin/stretch marks) you will be the one marked down. I know this.

So the plan now is to keep building. Work on the posing. I'm not about to bring down my lower body, I will probably compete in bikini another time or two knowing I won't do well. My ultimate goal is physique.

When I get home, I'll work on some before and afters for the log and get this wrapped up all neat and tidy in the next day or so

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Going to go ahead and share this. The left was day one of the log the right was this last Friday. I ate at a deficit and trained 6 sometimes 7 days a week 5 of those being 2 a days... I still put on muscle in my back at a time my body should have been eating muscle.. So if anyone is questioning if it works id say this speaks for it's self

CJNator

Awards
Going to go ahead and share this. The left was day one of the log the right was this last Friday. I ate at a deficit and trained 6 sometimes 7 days a week 5 of those being 2 a days... I still put on muscle in my back at a time my body should have been eating muscle.. So if anyone is questioning if it works id say this speaks for it's self
This log was great and you had great results! What are your goals now?

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
This log was great and you had great results! What are your goals now?
Thank you. I'm taking the next two months to try to build and to relax a bit mentally. I plan to start prepping around January for a spring show. Will stay bikini.. Work on my stage presence. My ultimate goal is to compete physique.. I don't see myself in figure and I'm too clumsy for fitness, but I love the size and style of physique and that's where I have seen myself since the first time I saw a show.

CJNator

Awards
Thank you. I'm taking the next two months to try to build and to relax a bit mentally. I plan to start prepping around January for a spring show. Will stay bikini.. Work on my stage presence. My ultimate goal is to compete physique.. I don't see myself in figure and I'm too clumsy for fitness, but I love the size and style of physique and that's where I have seen myself since the first time I saw a show.
Nice, yea a break would be good mentally. Can't wait to see some future logs!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations! As I have said before this took incredible dedication and courage... Really like the fact that you are dedicated to moving forward... Hope you run another log soon...

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! As I have said before this took incredible dedication and courage... Really like the fact that you are dedicated to moving forward... Hope you run another log soon...
Right opportunity comes up, I would definitely do another log! And thank you!!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established

Week 1 pictures on the left and pictures from this week on the right.

I'm beyond happy with my results from using OstaElite during my prep. I couldn't have asked for more from a product.

My mass was maintained, and my back and shoulders seem to have grown.

Side effects... I had some mild break outs and headaches for then first month. They may or may not be related but other than that nothing changed.

This product won't do the work for you, but with a proper diet, and the right gym time, you are going to see results.(please hold for copy and paste of measurements and weights)

Starting weight and measurements:

Shoulders:41.5
Chest 35/32
Mid stomach at the most narrow:26
Stomach at the widest: 29
Hips: 36
Upper leg:21
Calves: 14.5
Starting weight 129

Final weight and measurements
I'm assuming I took stage at 112 or 113 with water loading and depletion

Waist 24/28
Shoulders 39
Hips 33
Calves 14
Thigh 18.5
Chest 33/30
Biceps 11

This picture right here says it all in my opinion.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well done the fact that you got on stage meant that you surpassed 99% of the people in the gym who " body build"