Focused Nutrition Hercules Review

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I took the two packets of Hercules that WANTED sent me for my shoulder workout today.
I would rate the taste a 10/10. I'm not a fan of Fruit Punch flavored things at all, and I actually liked this better than Kool-Aid.
The pump was RIDICULOUS. I had some veins in my front delts about to bust through my skin.
My endurance was most definitely increased, I didn't want to leave the gym, and felt very guilty when I did.
I felt extremely focused on my lifts.
I just felt really really good in the gym today and I definitely have to provide Hercules with that credit, especially due to the fact that I was half-asleep when I took it.
Overall, I give this a 10/10. I liked this better than C4, and that's saying something for sure! I will most definitely purchase this in the VERY near future.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took the two packets of Hercules that WANTED sent me for my shoulder workout today.
I would rate the taste a 10/10. I'm not a fan of Fruit Punch flavored things at all, and I actually liked this better than Kool-Aid.
The pump was RIDICULOUS. I had some veins in my front delts about to bust through my skin.
My endurance was most definitely increased, I didn't want to leave the gym, and felt very guilty when I did.
I felt extremely focused on my lifts.
I just felt really really good in the gym today and I definitely have to provide Hercules with that credit, especially due to the fact that I was half-asleep when I took it.
Overall, I give this a 10/10. I liked this better than C4, and that's saying something for sure! I will most definitely purchase this in the VERY near future.
:)
Thank you very much Crbranha
Your the man..... Can you paste this review right here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/269118-hercules-40-servings.html for me bra!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm may have to check it out. I havent used it before.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ "felt guilty when I left gym"

Hercules puts you in the ZONE