antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
So much flavor debate ITT. I wish SNS had a variety pack....

steppinRazor

Awards
Any samples available?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured since all the good bros who use FXT are in this thread I'd post my question here. :D

Looking for some additional focus/energy in the mornings (early work schedule for awhile) and was wondering if there is any issue with Focus XT in the mornings and then Ultima pre-workout later that day? Don't think there should be but hey I have been known to miss things before.

Probably going to grab the Stim Free FXT as I have SNS caffeine tabs I can add at my own discretion. ;)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Figured since all the good bros who use FXT are in this thread I'd post my question here. :D

Looking for some additional focus/energy in the mornings (early work schedule for awhile) and was wondering if there is any issue with Focus XT in the mornings and then Ultima pre-workout later that day? Don't think there should be but hey I have been known to miss things before.

Probably going to grab the Stim Free FXT as I have SNS caffeine tabs I can add at my own discretion. ;)
I think you would be good to use FXT and Ultima, especially being that you aren't taking them at the same time. Make sure you order some of that stim-free FXT for me too Bolt!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I don't see a problem with that setting at all, whenever I find it hard to get out of bed I add PLCAR to my Focus-XT dose, and sometimes a bit of extra ALCAR...well yes I'll admit it...I'll add a Bronkaid more than anything else hahaha. But definitely try CF FXT and...dose caffeine at will :D!

deh707

Awards
I'm not exaggerating at all. I like the flavor so much that I take a caffeine tab + 1 scoop stim-free Focus XT rather than simply taking a scoop of caffeinated Focus XT :D.
I'm gonna be honest. I'm enjoying the fruit punch (caffeine free) flavor so much, that I also prefer adding 100-200mg caffeine to it (when needed), instead of simply grabbing one of my original Focus XT containers (I have one 4/11 dated 'expired' pink lemonade left).

On to the flavors, I have Berry Collision and Fruit Punch tied at #1, Cotton Candy at #2, Black Cherry at #3, and the rest at #4. (I've tried all except black berry)

On to another subject...

I notice that I seem to crash only when using my last remaining caffeinated pink lemonade "expired" 4/11 tub.

I've had this tub since January, back when it was $13 for mislabeled expiration dates, that were supposedly marked a year earlier than intended.

The crash occurs about an hour after taking it. Assuming this tub was meant to be expired back in April, 2012; could it be that one or more of the ingredients just don't work well when expired? Maybe the caffeine too?

My current stim intake is 100-200mg, every other day.

Everytime I dose 100-200mg caffeine (Prolabs brand) with a scoop of caffeine-free FXT, I don't crash at all.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is odd...now that's 2 times I have heard of a crash on Focus-XT , I have never crashed at all and I've had even 2 scoops in 1 day (1 am and 1pm). Anyhow, good to know you are liking the CF Focus-XT!

By any chance have you had any stim breaks lately?

deh707

Awards
This is odd...now that's 2 times I have heard of a crash on Focus-XT , I have never crashed at all and I've had even 2 scoops in 1 day (1 am and 1pm). Anyhow, good to know you are liking the CF Focus-XT!

By any chance have you had any stim breaks lately?
Nope, haven't had a stim break in months. I never really found it necessary, since my stim intake is never above 200mg, and I only use stims like 3-4 days a week. I haven't even noticed a tolerance. 100mg caffeine alone still hits me good.

I'm going to order a new tub of Focus XT in a few days, berry collision. I'll see if I still crash from that. I still suspect that I'm only crashing because my 4/11 tub is definitely expired by now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nope, haven't had a stim break in months. I never really found it necessary, since my stim intake is never above 200mg, and I only use stims like 3-4 days a week. I haven't even noticed a tolerance. 100mg caffeine alone still hits me good.

I'm going to order a new tub of Focus XT in a few days, berry collision. I'll see if I still crash from that. I still suspect that I'm only crashing because my 4/11 tub is definitely expired by now.
Keep us posted please, if that's it I would recommend not taking any more from the expired tub.

steppinRazor

Awards
Some reps have sent some from their personal stash in the past. Any particular flavor you are looking for?
Ahhh so there's no packaged samples from sns? I don't stress about flavor, I was just hoping to try the caffeine free version as I'm hearing mixed reviews and have no exp. With noots

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So much flavor debate ITT. I wish SNS had a variety pack....
Its a good idea, and it may possible at some point in the future. The packaging of individual samples is actually a much larger investment than most people realize though. Additionally, the variety pack samples would not be able to accurately reflect the beautiful price point we have on Focus XT.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh so there's no packaged samples from sns? I don't stress about flavor, I was just hoping to try the caffeine free version as I'm hearing mixed reviews and have no exp. With noots
Its not something we currently have available, although we do check on the cost frequently and re-evaluate the plausability for running them. We'd like to make them available in the future.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Its a good idea, and it may possible at some point in the future. The packaging of individual samples is actually a much larger investment than most people realize though. Additionally, the variety pack samples would not be able to accurately reflect the beautiful price point we have on Focus XT.
I wasn't looking for samples. I was thinking of a package of different flavored tubs. That would be cool. That or even a combo of one tub OG FXT and one tub of stim-free.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm gonna be honest. I'm enjoying the fruit punch (caffeine free) flavor so much, that I also prefer adding 100-200mg caffeine to it (when needed), instead of simply grabbing one of my original Focus XT containers (I have one 4/11 dated 'expired' pink lemonade left).

On to the flavors, I have Berry Collision and Fruit Punch tied at #1, Cotton Candy at #2, Black Cherry at #3, and the rest at #4. (I've tried all except black berry)

On to another subject...

I notice that I seem to crash only when using my last remaining caffeinated pink lemonade "expired" 4/11 tub.

I've had this tub since January, back when it was $13 for mislabeled expiration dates, that were supposedly marked a year earlier than intended.

The crash occurs about an hour after taking it. Assuming this tub was meant to be expired back in April, 2012; could it be that one or more of the ingredients just don't work well when expired? Maybe the caffeine too?

My current stim intake is 100-200mg, every other day.

Everytime I dose 100-200mg caffeine (Prolabs brand) with a scoop of caffeine-free FXT, I don't crash at all.
It is very possible that one or a few of the nootropics in the blend degraded. Focus XT typically ameliorates the caffeine crash by providing a host of nootropics with longer half-lives than caffeine which help support mental function. Now, if these are degraded, you may be suffering from the typical caffeine crash.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately looks like SF FXT is out of stock right now! :banghead:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Unfortunately looks like SF FXT is out of stock right now! :banghead:
Feelsbadman/10.

Had it in my cart too. Now we really need Celorza to come through for us!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a nice SNS rep could send you a sample. I'd offer but i haven't gotten any yet, no real need as i have plenty of OG FXT to use up and i never take stim breaks because i don't have a vagina.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
SF FXT is already out of stock :wtf:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would offer a zip lock baggy but I have no CF FXT :/ I don't mind sharing some when I actually get some haha.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
You guys gotta do that FXT promo again

2 for $30 or whatever it was

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Loved that ****, had the link bookmarked, went to order 2 more last week, no more promo.

Never paid that much for FXT, can't get myself to do it

deh707

Awards
It is very possible that one or a few of the nootropics in the blend degraded. Focus XT typically ameliorates the caffeine crash by providing a host of nootropics with longer half-lives than caffeine which help support mental function. Now, if these are degraded, you may be suffering from the typical caffeine crash.
Yep, I have confirmed that my expired tub was the issue.

I took a serving of my brother's non-expired Pina Colada FXT, and that was MUCH better. Stronger effects, longer lasting, and no crash.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using for a couple days. Works as advertised. I am doing twice daily dosing, girlfriend is doing sporadic dosing. Pina colada tastes good too

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing. Tastes phenominal, works as described, multifunctional, affordable. Emphasis on multifunctional. Ran a log of this a year or so ago. School, work, gym, bedroom... Mix with seltzer for a homemade energy drink. Cheaper than coffee too.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I think you'll be even more impressed with longterm use

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I think you'll be even more impressed with longterm use
I mentioned it the other day, but we need a multi-flavor tub combo. Something where you get 3 different flavored tubs together at a nice price or a FXT and SF FXT comco deal where you get a tub of each. Make it happen Coop! Don't make us choose just one....

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its amazing. Tastes phenominal, works as described, multifunctional, affordable. Emphasis on multifunctional. Ran a log of this a year or so ago. School, work, gym, bedroom... Mix with seltzer for a homemade energy drink. Cheaper than coffee too.
I always want to try this every time I see it mentioned, always forget...
This.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I mentioned it the other day, but we need a multi-flavor tub combo. Something where you get 3 different flavored tubs together at a nice price or a FXT and SF FXT comco deal where you get a tub of each. Make it happen Coop! Don't make us choose just one....
This is a great idea. Let's see...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I always want to try this every time I see it mentioned, always forget...

This.
Sounds like you're losing focus on your To Try list. Lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually am more impressed with the edge it adds to the gym. On days I am not studying i take my second dose preworkout, and definitely a focus benefit towards my lifts.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I actually am more impressed with the edge it adds to the gym. On days I am not studying i take my second dose preworkout, and definitely a focus benefit towards my lifts.
That's what I like to hear!! Thanks John! If you ever wanna pull a late study session and don't wanna change stim patterns, pick up some Caffeine Free Focus-XT! You won't regret it bro!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using for a couple days. Works as advertised. I am doing twice daily dosing, girlfriend is doing sporadic dosing. Pina colada tastes good too
It took me some time to finally try the Pina Colada flavor but was very impressed when I did. Now it's one of my favorite of the flavors. I have used ALCAR, Huperzine A, Gluconolactone, Choline, FXT, and others. My favorites were Huperzine A and Foxus XT (which already has Hup A) in it. I'm in my final semester of school and have used it many times for study sessions. I even used it over the summer when I took my GRE's. I find it works well and keeps me going late at night, especially for those cram sessions.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took me some time to finally try the Pina Colada flavor but was very impressed when I did. Now it's one of my favorite of the flavors. I have used ALCAR, Huperzine A, Gluconolactone, Choline, FXT, and others. My favorites were Huperzine A and Foxus XT (which already has Hup A) in it. I'm in my final semester of school and have used it many times for study sessions. I even used it over the summer when I took my GRE's. I find it works well and keeps me going late at night, especially for those cram sessions.
Pins colada is a very refreshing flavor