Alcar 2g
Aniracetam 750mg twice a day
Subutiamine 600 mg in the morning
Bacopa
Huperizine a (will be added soon)
And phenylpiracetam when I need it

AnabolicM20

Awards
I'm currently on CILTEP. Not really seeing a big effect from it. Am I doing something wrong?

AnabolicM20

Awards
The only thing you're doing wrong is spending way too much money on an inferior product.

So what do I do. I have my MCAT exam in two months and I really need a product that will increase my short term and long term memory. I always have difficulty comprehending what I'm reading. This is a standardized stupid exam and it's gonna be my third time taking it. If anyone can advise me I would forever be greatful.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what do I do. I have my MCAT exam in two months and I really need a product that will increase my short term and long term memory. I always have difficulty comprehending what I'm reading. This is a standardized stupid exam and it's gonna be my third time taking it. If anyone can advise me I would forever be greatful.
Focus XT can help. It really shines the longer you take it, it has a cumulative effect. Personally I like one scoop twice a day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I recommend preparing for it rather than worrying about supplement. Focus XT will help with memory formation and recall, but you can only form new ideas through effective studying.

You should have a fair idea of what the exam will ask, therefore all your time should be spent studying the concepts around these things. If the test varies considerably from time to time, learn the concepts.

Read the material
Write the material ( condense it into simpler ideas )
Teach the material to your partner or a friend.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which section of the MCAT are you having the most trouble in?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I recommend preparing for it rather than worrying about supplement. Focus XT will help with memory formation and recall, but you can only form new ideas through effective studying. You should have a fair idea of what the exam will ask, therefore all your time should be spent studying the concepts around these things. If the test varies considerably from time to time, learn the concepts. Read the material Write the material ( condense it into simpler ideas ) Teach the material to your partner or a friend.
Spot on, especially the last recommendation.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT can help. It really shines the longer you take it, it has a cumulative effect. Personally I like one scoop twice a day.
I usually start my day with a scoop of the caffein version then later in the day have a scoop of the caffein free version. Love that we offer both.

AnabolicM20

Awards
Which section of the MCAT are you having the most trouble in?
I'm having the most problem with the Verbal part. My reading comprehension sucks. I always forget what the passage is about. I have tried multiple techniques. I am an ESL student as well. If I can get my verbal score of 6 up to an 8, I will be golden. I have done certain books multiple times. My short term memory and reading comprehension is really holding me back.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having the most problem with the Verbal part. My reading comprehension sucks. I always forget what the passage is about. I have tried multiple techniques. I am an ESL student as well. If I can get my verbal score of 6 up to an 8, I will be golden. I have done certain books multiple times. My short term memory and reading comprehension is really holding me back.
Yeah okay. The best thing you can do for that is practice and repetition. I got a 13 in VR and that is all I did. If you want supplements, Focus XT will help you consolidate information over time, but it doesn't replace practice.

AnabolicM20

Awards
Yeah okay. The best thing you can do for that is practice and repetition. I got a 13 in VR and that is all I did. If you want supplements, Focus XT will help you consolidate information over time, but it doesn't replace practice.
DAMMNNN a 13?! You are a verbal king. The thing is I have practiced so much, but if I cant retain the information then I make the same mistakes over and over. So I want some kind of supplement that will help me retain it in the short term while I'm taking passages.

Now with this Focus XT, I don't need to order Huperzine A because it already has Huperzine A in it right?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMMNNN a 13?! You are a verbal king. The thing is I have practiced so much, but if I cant retain the information then I make the same mistakes over and over. So I want some kind of supplement that will help me retain it in the short term while I'm taking passages.

Now with this Focus XT, I don't need to order Huperzine A because it already has Huperzine A in it right?
Haha, thanks, and yes exactly. Huperzine A is great for what you want but Focus XT is a more complete formula. I would also suggest learning some sort of mnemonic to help you remember the information.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Look up skim reading techniques and give them a try. Often where people go wrong is that they try to hard to remember something word for word rather than focusing on the context or picking out key terms/ phrases.

I hardly ever read word for word unless im enjoying a novel; otherwise I skim.

Being ESL this may be hard to get the hang of, but keep at it and you'll be ok.