Flexeril or Benedryl for Sleep on cycle w/ dosages??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Just some experienced opinions would be great. I'm running Original Desighner Supp Superdrol and Original 15mg Phera for a straight 3 weeker. Superdrol 20mg aily and Phera 30mg daily. Not looking for serious gains just 8lbs. and some extra weight for winter. Currently 6' 175lbs. Cheers for the help, angel77

Im planning on using one of the two items above to help with sleep. Superdrol gave me some terrible sleepless nights last cycle. Not fun.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some experienced opinions would be great. I'm running Original Desighner Supp Superdrol and Original 15mg Phera for a straight 3 weeker. Superdrol 20mg aily and Phera 30mg daily. Not looking for serious gains just 8lbs. and some extra weight for winter. Currently 6' 175lbs. Cheers for the help, angel77

Im planning on using one of the two items above to help with sleep. Superdrol gave me some terrible sleepless nights last cycle. Not fun.
I'm going to get off topic for a bit and ask when are you dosing them? also out of those two cyclobenzaprine looks ok but from personal experience benedryl is effective for sleep and not as extreme.though I'd probably avoid both and just pick up some melatonin from personal experience its effective and really cheap.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flexeril never helped me much for sleep, probably with the benadryl start at 50mg, and work your way up till you find the dosage that works well. I wouldn't go over 150mg per night though.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
flexeril never helped me much for sleep, probably with the benadryl start at 50mg, and work your way up till you find the dosage that works well. I wouldn't go over 150mg per night though.
thx Easy. its been a while.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2sleep helps me while most other stuff hasnt actually helped me fall asleep.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 12
corndog Anabolics 18