Flawed back at it tag team style with NatRose and PES (Sponsored)

NatalieRose

NatalieRose

Awards
Day 4 - Thursday 02/24/2011

Changed up the dosing a little bit today. I took 2 AT2 and a caffeine in the morning, 1 AT2 and a caffeine in the afternoon, and a shift at night. Yeaaaaaaaaa buddy!!!!!

Food:

Bfast
Whole wheat toast with natual peanut butter
1 glass of OJ

Lunch
Whole wheat chicken salad sandwich
Ice water

Snack
Low fat yogurt

Dinner
1.5 serving whole wheat spaghetti noodles
Spaghetti & ground beef sauce
Romaine & cucumber salad w/ french
1 glass of 1% milk

Overview:
I felt great again with the extra dose of AT2. I HATE getting up in the morning...Troy can confirm this. :) He says it's like waking the dead... But every morning after taking the AT2 and caffeine I feel awesome and wide awake. Again, I was alert and focused at work and felt really good all day.

Last night, I slept GREAT!! I don't think I woke up at all. No weird dreams...that I can remember. haha

I feel a little guilty for not working out last night, but this weekend all I have is time!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Friday 03/25/2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Food:

Bfast
1 Large Yam
3 Servings Breakfast Sausage
Green and Red Peppers
6 Eggs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil

(Dont worry this was cut in to 3 servings... frozen for the next two days haha... the whole thing was like 1600 cals)

Lunch
Whole Wheat Sandwich Pocket
Cucumber
Pepper Turkey
Pepperjack Cheese
Lettuce
Small Side Salad with Dressing

Snack
1 String Cheese
1 Serving Almonds

Dinner
10oz Marinated Top Sirloin
Grilled Green Pepper Stuffed with Brown Rice
Roasted Aparagus

Food Overview:
Oh my... Dinner.... was.... fricken... TASTY! And its something Natalie just threw together. :)

--------------------------------------

Overview:

Same ol Same ol! Nothings to talk about new!

-----------------------------------

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Saturday 03/26/2011

Workout:

WARM UP
-arm crosses (30 seconds)
-windmills (30 seconds)
-jumping jacks (30 seconds)
-waist circles (30 seconds)
-knee circles (30 seconds)

CIRCUIT 1

Strength = 3 minutes
-pushups (30 seconds)
-squat and press (1.5 minutes)
-pushups (30 seconds)
-squat and press (1.5 minutes)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-jump rope (30 seconds)
-jump rope (30 seconds)

Abs = 1 minutes
-crunches (30 seconds)
-reverse crunches (30 seconds)

CIRCUIT 2

Strength = 3 minutes
-dumbell row (pull – 30 seconds)
-static lunge w/ bicep curl (left – 1.5 minutes)
-dumbell row (pull – 30 seconds)
-static lunge w/ bicep curl (right – 1 .5 minutes)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)

Abs = 1 minute
-crunches twist (1 minutes)

CIRCUIT 3

Strength = 3 minutes
-chest flys (30 seconds)
-anterior hand raises and side lunges (1.5 minutes)
-chest flys (30 seconds)
-anterior hand raises and side lunges (1.5 minutes)

Cardio = 2 minutes
-butt kicks (30 seconds)
-punches (30 seconds)
-jump rope (30 seconds

Abs = 1 minutes
-bicycle crunches (1 minute)

STRETCHES

Post Workout
Took the dogs for a 35 minute walk

Food:

Bfast
1/2 Banana
1 Serving Malt-O-Meal

Lunch
Turkey Sandwich

Snack
1 String Cheese
1 Beef Stick

Nat had Strawberries instead of cheese and beef stick

Dinner
1.5 Serving Whole Wheat Spaghetti Noodles
Spaghetti and ground beef sauce
Salad w/ ranch

Late Night Snack
Flawed - Cottage cheese mixed with a half scoop of protein
Nat - 1 Servings Walnuts

Overview:

Same old stuff to report for both of us on Saturday! Only thing that was a noticeable increase in tempetature after the 2nd dose. After our walk Natalie was pretty chilled and couldn't get warm but about 20 minutes after we took our 2nd dose of AT2 she was completely warmed up

---------------------------------------

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PS - Lets get all my AM homies in on this! Nat and I need all the encouragement we can get! Lookin forward to see in you guys!
glad to see you back-give it hell.

these are great products, hope you and natrose enjoy them as much as i do.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - Sunday 03/27/2011

Workout:

WARM UP
Did the warm up routine from the Insanity Workout

Running
Ran 1.2 miles again but a little quicker than last time.

Down from an 8min 15sec mile to a 7min 45sec mile...Ill take it for my second run! :)

STRETCHES

Post Dinner
Nat and I did the AB RIPPER X from p90x

Food:

Bfast
2 Eggs With Cheese
3.5 Pieces of Bacon
1 Whole Wheat English Muffin
.5 Bananna

Snack
1 Serving Almonds

Dinner
7-8oz Garlic Lemon Chicken
1 Servings Broccoli Casserole
1 Side Salad With Dressing

Late Night Snack
Cottage cheese mixed with a half scoop of protein

Overview:

Still going strong on the energy and the thermogenic part of the supplement. Posting Week 1 Numbers soon and looking forward to pushing in to week two of this log! :) Gonna have to start stepping up my cardio game soon to keep these numbers coming off!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I did have a few questions about my diet... I started off at about 1200 calories and averaged about 170 grams of carbs a day. The 1200 was fine at first, but today I was starving all day. I read around and calculated my calorie needs with the P90x nutrition guide. I found out I should be getting about 1500. I also read I should be getting about 180 grams of carbs a day, but I'm not sure if that is too much. I understand the simple and complex carbs, but how much of each is desirable and healthy? And is 1500 calories a good limit for a female my size?? (5'4", 123 lbs) I want to be getting enough but definitely not too much. ANY help is much appreciated! Thanks!!! :)
Did anyone have any input on this by chance?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure. I'd say simple carbs that come directly from fruits are as good as complex carbs. But avoid simple carbs that are processed, or even juices. 25g of fructose from a whole apple is great, 25g of fructose from apple juice isn't so great. 1500 calories seems reasonable. If you aren't feeling as full, add raw spinach or salad greens to meals for fill factor. And so far as i'm concerned, once you've reached minimal thresholds for protein and fats (at your size i'd say 100g+ protein and 45g healthy fats) where the rest of the calories come from isn't so critical assuming its not all from sugar and white bread.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Update!

Starting Measurements: 03/21/2011 - 03/28/2011 (Week 1) - Difference

FlawedGrunt:
Height: 6′
Weight: 218.2 lbs - 213 - (-5.2 lbs)
Stomach (Widest Point): 40.25″ - 39.5 - (-.75")
Chest: 46″ - 44" - (-2")
Circumference at Widest Point of Glutes (Hip): 44″ - 42.75" - (-1.25")
Arms: L- 15.5″ - 15.25" - (-.25")
R- 15.75″ - 15.5" - (-.25")
Thighs: L- 23.75″ - 24" - (+.25")
R- 24.5″ - 23.25" - (-1.25")
Calves: L- 16″ - 15.75" - (-.25")
R- 15.75″ - 15.75" - (No Change)

NatRose:
Height: 5’4″
Weight: 123.6 lbs - 123 lbs - (-.6 lbs)
Stomach (Widest Point): 34.5″ - 34" - (-.5")
Chest: 35.5″ - 35.5" - (No Change)
Circumference at Widest Point of Glutes (Hip): 36.5″ - 35.5" - (-1")
Arms: L- 10.5″ - 10.5" - (No Change)
R- 10.5″ - 10.75" - (+.25")
Thighs: L- 18.75″ - 18.25" - (-.5")
R- 19″ - 18.5" - (-.5")
Calves: L- 12.25″ - 12" - (-.25")
R- 12.25″ - 12" - (-.25")

Overview:

Overall I think its a great first week. We both have had steady declines in measurements. The only major difference is that I lost more on the scale but I think that has more to do with me taking Erase and being pretty dry.

However I do wonder if some of our first measurements were off. Definitely no way I lost 2 inches off my chest

-------------------------------------------

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Sure. I'd say simple carbs that come directly from fruits are as good as complex carbs. But avoid simple carbs that are processed, or even juices. 25g of fructose from a whole apple is great, 25g of fructose from apple juice isn't so great. 1500 calories seems reasonable. If you aren't feeling as full, add raw spinach or salad greens to meals for fill factor. And so far as i'm concerned, once you've reached minimal thresholds for protein and fats (at your size i'd say 100g+ protein and 45g healthy fats) where the rest of the calories come from isn't so critical assuming its not all from sugar and white bread.
Thanks for responding! Im sure she will see this at work....so if she is to avoid juices... does that mean she should be avoiding Orange Juice? She loves that shxt haha... and what about milk?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did have a few questions about my diet... I started off at about 1200 calories and averaged about 170 grams of carbs a day. The 1200 was fine at first, but today I was starving all day. I read around and calculated my calorie needs with the P90x nutrition guide. I found out I should be getting about 1500. I also read I should be getting about 180 grams of carbs a day, but I'm not sure if that is too much. I understand the simple and complex carbs, but how much of each is desirable and healthy? And is 1500 calories a good limit for a female my size?? (5'4", 123 lbs) I want to be getting enough but definitely not too much. ANY help is much appreciated! Thanks!!! :)
No one can tell you what a "good" caloric intake is based on your size, since there are so many factors to take into consideration - for example, I am about the same weight as you right now, but only 5'1.8" and my Maintenance is close to 4,000 calories daily. 1,200 is too low, IMO, and even 1,500 for an active female resistance training is still low. You need to find out what your Maintenance calories are - there are many equations and calculations out there that do this, but you have to remember that they are just ESTIMATES and should not be taken at face value (I know what my Maintenance calories are from an extensive daily and weekly record of EVERYTHING and calculating from that), but used to establish a starting point. You should be adjusting your caloric intake, etc. weekly based on your progress from the week just been.

As far as carbohydrate intake, it's nice to see you actually eating them and not being stupid and trying to eat less than 25-50g or eliminating them. How many carbohydrates you have is entirely up to you, as is how much of simple and complex you have. You just have to experiment to see what you feel best after - for example, I do best with complex carbohydrates, although I love fruit and will have that too, but find that even the sugar in fruit either increases my appetite something fierce or makes me sleepy.

As you get to know your body, you'll find what feels best for it and works for you.

See above.

~Rosie~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for responding! Im sure she will see this at work....so if she is to avoid juices... does that mean she should be avoiding Orange Juice? She loves that shxt haha... and what about milk?
milk is fine, and if you want to try and clip out some milk calories, there is the Hood Calorie Countdown milk, which is available in 2% + skim, and is lactose reduced so less carbs.

the orange juice isn't as bad if she's drinking it with a meal, but i'd still try and avoid it. As a drink between meals its a fairly heavy insulin surge so not a great idea while trying to lose fat.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
milk is fine, and if you want to try and clip out some milk calories, there is the Hood Calorie Countdown milk, which is available in 2% + skim, and is lactose reduced so less carbs.

the orange juice isn't as bad if she's drinking it with a meal, but i'd still try and avoid it. As a drink between meals its a fairly heavy insulin surge so not a great idea while trying to lose fat.
Thanks for the responses guys! I was more worried about the sugar carbs in milk for her... Is milk to general ok or only in moderation. For example would say 4 servings of milk a day be a bad thing or ok with meals?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even with skim milk, the sugar is offset by the protein somewhat in terms of quite how fast it digests and hits system. So more about the overall caloric plan than whether milk particularly is good or bad. 2 glasses of skim at a meal is about the same impact as eating 3-4 egg whites plus a banana. So again though, with feeling full being at least a partial issue, it would be better to have the 3-4 egg whites and a banana than the milk :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have her get blood sugar tested, i found out i have low blood sugar and need more carbs or i feel like crap. low carb diets aren't for everyone, imo.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
have her get blood sugar tested, i found out i have low blood sugar and need more carbs or i feel like crap. low carb diets aren't for everyone, imo.
Actually since you said that... Natalie and I kind of suspect she may be hypoglycemic... she pointed it out once before but I never really realized what it completely meant

Like when she gets super hungry she gets irritable and even shaky sometimes...

Which could explain why her and I have such different needs. I can be totally fine on 100g or less of carbs and my last blood test had me teetering right below pre-diabetic so my blood sugar being higher might explain my cravings

Howver I do crave candy and sweets non stop ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually since you said that... Natalie and I kind of suspect she may be hypoglycemic... she pointed it out once before but I never really realized what it completely meant

Like when she gets super hungry she gets irritable and even shaky sometimes...

Which could explain why her and I have such different needs. I can be totally fine on 100g or less of carbs and my last blood test had me teetering right below pre-diabetic so my blood sugar being higher might explain my cravings

Howver I do crave candy and sweets non stop ha
everyone is different......i can't function on low carbs. the good thing is i burn them at a high rate. one suggestion i might make is the timing of carbs-before and after workout, 1st thing in morning, and never close to bed.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Don't worry we haven't fell off the wagon! I didnt update or do any kind of a workout monday or tuesday because I started having some pretty horrible toothache pain on a tooth that I definitely need a root canal for. Well anyways I went to the doc yesterday and go some meds so its feeling better... but it gets kind of gross.. this morning.. on my gums above the tooth was what looked like a massive pimple with a whitehead... lol... being my normal self... I popped it hahaha. It hurt like a bitch till I fell back asleep but has felt MUCH better ever since.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Wednesday 03/30/2011

Workout:

I did the Chest, Back, Tri workout from P90x which went like this:

Round 1:

Standard Front Push Ups – 35 (+5 from last week)
Wide Front Pull Ups – 5 and 5 assisted (3 and 7 last week)
Military Push Ups – 21
Reverse Grip Chin Ups – 5 and 5 assisted
Wide Fly Push Ups – 25 (20 last week)
Close Grip Overhand Pull Ups – 4 and 6 assisted
Decline Push Ups – 22
Heavy Pants – 45lbs x 10
Diamond Push Ups – 14 (12 last week)
Lawnmowers – 45lbs x 10
Diver Bomber Push Ups – 12
Back Flies – 45lbs x 10

Round 2:

Standard Front Push Ups – 26 (20 last week)
Wide Front Pull Ups – 4 and 6 assisted (2 and 8 last week)
Military Push Ups – 20
Reverse Grip Chin Ups – 4 and 6 assisted
Wide Fly Push Ups – 25
Close Grip Overhand Pull Ups – 3 and 7 assisted
Decline Push Ups – 16
Heavy Pants – 45lbs x 10
Diamond Push Ups – 19 (12 last week)
Lawnmowers – 45lbs x 10
Diver Bomber Push Ups – 10 (7 last week)
Back Flies – 45lbs x 10

Post Workout
Took the dogs for a 40 minute walk

Food:

Bfast
Cheated and had me some Frosted Flakes! :dance:

Lunch
Turkey Sandwich

Snack
1 String Cheese
1 Beef Stick
1 Serving Almonds

Late Night Snack
Cottage cheese mixed with a half scoop of protein

Overview:

My workout felt pretty good today and it felt good to have an increase in some of my bodyweight numbers where I didnt feel any stronger last week when I did the same workout. I was sweating like crazy during my workout. On our walk I felt the AT2 pretty good... I was warm as hell and practically sweating from a brisk walk.

Looking forward to week 2 numbers as I feel like I can see myself leaning the mirror a little more!

And I definitely like that I am starting to see numbers on my wide grip pull ups... my lats are a huge weakness of mine and I hope they start growing!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
love the updates...especially the measurements! keep up the good work guys!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im definitely a carb lover. :(
Man... I feel your pain. I am mostly of the WOP breed and love a good rosemary bread dipped in olive oil/Parmesan cheese. I may have to pay a visit to The Hill here in St. Louis soon!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im definitely a carb lover. :(
yeah, thats not necessarily a total problem, its more just playing with types of carbs and timing of carbs. The biggest problem I see with carbs is that they tend to make it easier to go over on total calories as with the grain type carbs they tend to come with added fat - ie butter on toast for example. Sticking to fruits for the most part really alleviates that issue.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THANKS for all the advice everyone!!! im definitely a carb lover. :(
No worries :) You and me both, Natalie - Sean will verify that with gusto :toofunny: As long as you learn how to manipulate them to your best advantage (which I have only recently done) you're fine!

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
KRISPY KREMES!!!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KRISPY KREMES!!!!!!
IDK, I've never gotten into the KK donuts...IMO, nothing beats a dunkin donut! and DD coffee is AMAZING!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK, I've never gotten into the KK donuts...IMO, nothing beats a dunkin donut! and DD coffee is AMAZING!
and for you being in californa, the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's belgian waffle is a way better carb source :D damn I miss those, haven't been in cali in a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually i prefer long's donuts, but they are local and no one has probably heard of them. if ever in indy-i highly recommend you try long's, one on lafayette rd, and one on southport rd.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Thursday 03/31/2011

Overview:

Well today was a little bit more of a hectic day than usual. Had some meetings with my financial aid counselor and my advisor and then some exam stuff to do so I didnt get in the cardio I wanted to. However I ran into a buddy of mine at school who told me he is working out there Tuesday and Thursday right before my first class that day so I think I am going to try and do my normal workouts mon wed fri and then get up there for some cardio or something, because I definitely need to pick my cardio game up.

The good news is that I'm starting to be able to feel that "loose" feeling in my love handles... the one where when you pinch it... it almost feels like its less dense like some fat cells have deteriorated. Always a good feelings and it always tells me when Im making progress... the next step is when I can pinch and pull more and more out.

Energy levels remain consistent and my weight on the scale has declined since monday... gonna keep it clean this weekend, we have a party to go to but I dont think we are staying too long which is good so I can avoid the booze hahahah.

Oh yeah and sleep was great last night... and nothing much to note on my middle of the night shift dose... but I think only results will account for that because I dont notice any significant side effects to taking shift anyways except fatty loss!

NatalieRose

NatalieRose

Awards
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on to update in a few days. This week has been pretty crappy. Had some KILLER woman cramps on Monday and Tuesday. :( Definitely didn't get any workouts in then.

I have been tracking my calories and carbs still, obviously. I seem to feel like I have more energy and like I am fuller longer when I eat carbs as opposed to when I cut them out of my diet. It seems that if I get more carbs I consume less calories. Not sure if this is good or not... Not hugely rediculous amounts of carbs - usually about 180 grams a day. Every time I am low on carbs I am shaky, easily agitated, moody, and EVERYTHING is a big deal. Poor Troy...haha.

I still feel great though after taking the AT2 and Caffeine in the morning and afternoon. Appetite is still going strong, moods are normal, and I am still staying awake and efficient at work. I sleep like a rock at night, not sure if that is because of the Shift or not. The mornings are difficult for me until I take my doses, then I'm ready to go for the day. Not really much more to say about how I feel... :) No news is good news!

One more thing...

How do you guys all stay so motivated?!?!?! I really have trouble staying motivated to work out every day... Eating healthy and keeping my calories down is easier for me than it is to make an effort to actually work out. It feels like I don't make much progress... Maybe it's because I'm smaller and my results are smaller? Or maybe it's because my body likes to make everything difficult for me!!! It really helps when someone pushes me. I have more motivation when Troy is yelling at me to keep going!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivation

How do you guys all stay so motivated?!?!?! I really have trouble staying motivated to work out every day... Eating healthy and keeping my calories down is easier for me than it is to make an effort to actually work out. It feels like I don't make much progress... Maybe it's because I'm smaller and my results are smaller? Or maybe it's because my body likes to make everything difficult for me!!! It really helps when someone pushes me. I have more motivation when Troy is yelling at me to keep going!
Honestly, motivation does not even come into the equation for me, especially when it comes to training, Natalie. Sure, I have days when I do not feel like or want to train, but for my body to function "normally" I HAVE to, so I do it, period.

For me, I have more trouble with nutrition, LOL, and as you know I don't "diet" - for some reason I do not have the same discipline with my nutrition as I do my training. However, when your health comes into the question, you don't need motivation to do something - you just do it because it's what you have to do if you don't want to give or cause greater issues in your body.

Being "smaller" does not mean that your results will be smaller. Everything is in direct correlation to how you prepare yourself for it re nutrition and training, with some help from genetics (SMALL help, I might add, since many people place too much emphasis on genetics being why they can or cannot do something, IMO).

Having a goal can help motivate you as well. Know what your END point is and SEE yourself being there. Remind yourself of it daily. Set smaller goals along the way. For me, my goals have always been more related to performance and competition, like when I was cycling, but now I set a Figure competition or a photoshoot to aim for, and knowing that I have to be in a certain condition for both makes it happen. I have "bad" days like everyone else, and those bad days used to take me to a dark place, but I've learnt how to and you move past those days and surge forward.

There has to be a PURPOSE to what you are doing. Otherwise it's just meaningless and there is no passion, and to achieve something you have to be PASSIONATE about it! Having a purpose makes things CLEAR.

I've also started listening to this (below) before training to remind me of what I am doing:

Chris also gave me this, and I listen/watch that as well, to remind myself that I am capable of so much, even when I do not feel like I am at that moment:

Hopefully that helps you somewhat.

~Rosie~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is how I stay motivated

I think i'm wrong on the weight on the left side, it may have been higher but I can't recall for sure. might have been as high as 230. But i'm never going back there.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I've also started listening to this (below) before training to remind me of what I am doing:

~Rosie~
That video just got me all pumped!

EasyEJL that is an awesome transfermation.. hopefully within the year ill be able to have pictures like that from beginning 2009 to mid 2011... I was up to about 227 on my old scale which i found out later was anywhere between 5-10lbs off and thats sickening to me to think I was over 230

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That video just got me all pumped!

EasyEJL that is an awesome transfermation.. hopefully within the year ill be able to have pictures like that from beginning 2009 to mid 2011... I was up to about 227 on my old scare which i found out later was anywhere between 5-10lbs off and thats sickening to me to think I was over 230
Hopefully it helps Natalie as well!

Taking weekly pictures and body statistics is another thing she can do - help her see that she IS making progress towards her body goals.

~Rosie~

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we took measurements on monday for week 1... she got a half inch around her tummy and more in on some of the other measurements. I think thats GREAT progress for 1 week

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah we took measurements on monday for week 1... she got a half inch around her tummy and more in on some of the other measurements. I think thats GREAT progress for 1 week
Definitely! When I lose, I generally only lose ~1cm a week from the areas I need to, so she's doing great :)

~Rosie~

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - Friday 04/01/2011

Workout:

This is the Shoulders and Arms workout from P90x. If anyone is interested in what any of these moves are... check out this video... it shows all of them in 90 seconds... helps me cause I hate watching the hour video... rather work at my own pace http://www.sheerbalance.com/brettsblog/p90x-in-90-seconds-shoulders-and-arms/

Circuit 1
Alternating Shoulder Presses - 38lbs x 10
In & Out Bicep Curls - 23lbs x 16
Two-Arm Tri Kickbacks - 23lbs x 10
SHORT REST
Alternating Shoulder Presses - 38lbs x 10
In & Out Bicep Curls - 23lbs x 16
Two-Arm Tri Kickbacks - 23lbs x 10

Circuit 2
Deep Swimmers Press - 33lbs x 10
Full Supination Curls - 23lbs x 10
Chair Dips - 35
SHORT REST
Deep Swimmers Press - 33lbs x 10
Full Supination Curls - 23lbs x 10
Chair Dips - 33 (1 Leg raised Alternating)

Circuit 3
Upright Rows - 33lbs x 10
Static Arm Curls - 23lbs x 16
Flip Grip Tri Kickbacks - 13lbs x 10
SHORT REST
Upright Rows - 33lbs x 10
Static Arm Curls - 23lbs x 16
Flip Grip Tri Kickbacks - 18lbs x 10

Circuit 4
Two Angle Shoulder Flys - 23lbs x 10
Crouching Cohen Curls - 23lbs x 16
Lying Tri Extensions - 33lbs x 10
SHORT REST
Two Angle Shoulder Flys - 23lbs x 10
Crouching Cohen Curls - 23lbs x 16
Lying Tri Extensions - 33lbs x 10

Circuit 5
In and Out Shoulder Raises - 23lbs x 9
Congdon Curls - 33lbs x 10
Side Tri Raises - 15

Overview:
Up on all of my lifts for the most part which is a good sign! Don't think I have been getting nearly as much water as I need this week though but I feel oddly more stimmed than normal... doesnt bother me though! hahaha

Looking forward to week 2 end results. I know I'm down a few lbs from what I saw on the scale this morning. We shall see what Monday brings.

-----------------------------------

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about taking the dog for a run today and doing abs maybe....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yay!!! haha, it didn't seem like much at all to me...
You have to realize that the leaner and smaller you get, the less you will lose, but the little that you DO lose will make a huge difference to how you look.

~Rosie~