Fixing To go Into PCT off a long run of Test

juselliott

Awards
ATM running 1500 a week Test and fixing to back it down and hit my PCT,
my thoughts here are I was thinking of hitting OSTA the whole time during and just coming off the Test
and running it... has anyone had any good results of holding mass and just drying out really well like this ?

Thanks Ahead!

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
For clarification, are you asking about running ostarine during pct?

juselliott

Awards
Yes, sorry it was a little unclear, but yes and then continue on it past my pct

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't, not worth it. I like Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5, Torem 90/60/60/30, 8 weeks M test, 8 weeks Reduce XT. Should be up and running by then and keep most of your gains with proper diet.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would NOT run the ostarine during pct. everyone's different but 20mg a day shut me down something serious

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Yes osta is suppressive so no during PCT. 1.5gr is insane man! Depending on cycle's length you may need hCG during the last week of the cycle leading up to the beginning of PCT. But in general a nice blend of SERMs plus AI should get your HPTA functioning again(considering you are healthy, etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac
LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yes osta is suppressive so no during PCT. 1.5gr is insane man! Depending on cycle's length you may need hCG during the last week of the cycle leading up to the beginning of PCT. But in general a nice blend of SARMs plus AI should get your HPTA functioning again(considering you are healthy, etc.)
I think you mean Serms. Not Sarms.

Reactions: Nac
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't, not worth it. I like Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5, Torem 90/60/60/30, 8 weeks M test, 8 weeks Reduce XT. Should be up and running by then and keep most of your gains with proper diet.
Not to jack this but what type of Torem do you have access to overseas pharmy, UGL, ect? and PM me if your alright with that. This is 1 thing that is missing in my arsenal.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to jack this but what type of Torem do you have access to overseas pharmy, UGL, ect? and PM me if your alright with that. This is 1 thing that is missing in my arsenal.
I use a RC company, I wish I had a legitimate Pharma. If you're interested I can still PM you my source.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also don't see the point of going over 1g of test, are you noticing any extra benefits? I would have gyno and terrible sides at that dose lol not to mention destroys the purpose of a cost effective test cycle lol

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I use a RC company, I wish I had a legitimate Pharma. If you're interested I can still PM you my source.
Im deff still interested since it works for you. I don't Think there are many pharma that stock it with a decent price so I'll go RC all the way to ReCovery

juselliott

Awards
How long was your long test cycle anyway.
32 weeks will end it at 36 weeks, and thanks for the replies I have my pct stuff setup, I just was thinking about throwing the Osta in as well, but looks like a no go

juselliott

Awards
Also Clomid is my choice as well, along with HCG the entire time but minimum amounts

juselliott

Awards
I also don't see the point of going over 1g of test, are you noticing any extra benefits? I would have gyno and terrible sides at that dose lol not to mention destroys the purpose of a cost effective test cycle lol
I did it this way the last time only run that high for 4 weeks, I seem to grab a lot of size in that time frame, and seemed to lean me harder or appear too since all the water came off