AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try it out and see how your body reacts both from a functionality and body comp stand point.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Try it out and see how your body reacts both from a functionality and body comp stand point.
I might soon, I don't really have enough stuff around high in fat and low in carbs, haha. Low on meats as well.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Another workout will a full scoop and no issues, yeah boys!!

DB Deadlift
30x20 (W/U)
52.5x3
55x3
60x11 Boom

Lat Pulldown
100x16
100x13
100x11
100x8

DB Bent Over Row SS after warmup set
30x20 (W/U)
40x12
35x11
30x9

Feels good mane! I'll check for a weight update in a couple of days, no changes yet. I usually weigh myself after work and a nap, right before I lift. Scale always reads 4-5 pounds more if I weigh myself in the AM.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you had no stomach issues! What did you feel from the fitmax with this workout?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had some decent energy, was feeling a little buzzed up.. Haha.
I like the mild stim of Fitmax. Did you notice increased sweating? 1.5 -2 scoops is where it's at, hopefully you can continue to bump up some.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I like the mild stim of Fitmax. Did you notice increased sweating? 1.5 -2 scoops is where it's at, hopefully you can continue to bump up some.
I like it too, I don't like those pre-workouts that make you want to rip your skin off. Mild sweating, and I never usually sweat. My gym is in my basement, so it's nice and chilly down there. I plan on upping it to a scoop and a half maybe next week?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I want to post a side by side picture. The left side is from April 3rd and the right side is from June 11. The lighting sucks, and they were each taken in 2 different mirrors. I don't see a whole lot of a change, but I definitely see some. Although in the left picture I was still with my ex and wasn't sticking to my diet, and I have been hardcore after we split up. I don't have ANY chest mass, and I wanted to see what you guys thought about me possibly switching over to a bulk and if it would "benefit" my midsection at all.

image-1645820310.jpg

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Or if I should run my cut another 4-6 weeks? But I feel like I will look like a chump, and be asking myself if I even lift. All of my mass seems to be in my arms, and my fat only seem to be in my midsection. I plan on taking another picture today after work to see if there is any bigger differences. My goals, obviously I want to be strong as ****, but I also want the aesthetics as well. I don't really care about abs really, as I have never had them. But I'd like to have some kind of chest stick out when I take a side shot, it's all flat now. Haha, so I don't know which route to go. I know I will gain some fat while bulking, but I only plan to go like 200-300 cals over maintenance and take her slow and steady. But I don't want to look fat as hell at the same time.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks I can't see the pic on the android app. If you were planning on that low of calories over maintenance, the lean bulk should be fine. If you run something like Alphamax with the F95, arimistane, etc you should keep fast gains minimal.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sucks I can't see the pic on the android app. If you were planning on that low of calories over maintenance, the lean bulk should be fine. If you run something like Alphamax with the F95, arimistane, etc you should keep fast gains minimal.
Damn, the pic would have helped you answer me. Any other way you can see it? Maintenance according to the IIFYM site would be around 2300-2400, so it'd be around 2500-2600.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've got options for supps to run, I have 2 bottles of follidrone on pre-order. Also 2 bottles of OG Anabeta sitting in my stash as well.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Squat day today, 1 scoop of FitMax buried and total leg death!

Squats
90x14 (W/U)
210x3
225x3
235x3

Leg Press
160x18
160x15
160x14
160x14

Leg Extension
50x15
50x16
50x16
50x13

Weight Sit Up
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x17

I think next Squat day I will be lowering the Leg Extension weight because I want to hold and squeeze the weight at the top, and I had shaky legs trying to do that with 50 pounds. Weight down to 157 today, I'll be throwing up a picture comparison from the right picture posted before and today.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, in that short time frame, your abs are more noticeable!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your absolutely leaner in the second picture, in the first pic you cant really see any rib/oblique/serratus however in the second picture its way mroe defined, i can count them in the second picture, in the first picture...nothing

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Your absolutely leaner in the second picture, in the first pic you cant really see any rib/oblique/serratus however in the second picture its way mroe defined, i can count them in the second picture, in the first picture...nothing
Yeah, I see it now man. Let's see what we can do with another week!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Bench day, I get to go up to 95% of my 1RM which is all of the weight I have :( I should be getting a couple more 45 pound plates super soon though :)

Bench Press
90x20 (W/U)
195x3
225x3
250x5

Incline DB Press
40x15
40x14
40x13
40x13

Rope Pushdown
45x13
45x10
45x12
45x12

Strength is going down a bit on the rope pushdown, cons of cutting.. 1 full scoop of Fitmax today and no issues, might bump her up tomorrow or Tuesday, whenever I lift next!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be an off day. I feel a little something in my shoulder, and tomorrow is supposed to be shoulder day. We will see what tomorrow brings, besides 5 boxes of cookies and cream quest bars! :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, can definitely notice a difference in that short time frame, nice work!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally logged into the PC instead of phone and can see pics. Yes def leaner in 2nd pic. Good job!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take a little time off. Shoulder injuries are horrible for us lifters.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Well, dropped 1 and a half scoops today and let me tell you... The pump was unreal, holy crap!! Shoulder didn't feel too bad today, so I fired her up!

Shoulder Press
90x17 (W/U)
160x3
180x3
200x5

DB Lateral Raise
15x16
15x13
15x11
15x12

DB Upright Row
30x14
25x10 SS

25x13
20x10 SS

DB Curl
20x14

20x10
15x7
10x10 SS

Will post a pump picture from my phone after this, pump was insane. Veins I have never seen before are starting to appear :) I have never looked this good in my life! Feels so awesome dudes!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! . Glad you were able to push through w/o the shoulder hurting. How did 1.5 scoops feel stim, therm wise?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nice! . Glad you were able to push through w/o the shoulder hurting. How did 1.5 scoops feel stim, therm wise?
Dude, it had me sweating pretty good. And I normally don't sweat all that much lifting. I'm sure it'll be tough to take a nap today, let's just say that. Haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work sir! Good numbers on those presses

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I took 1.5 scoops today and said yolo..haha. Deadlift day, and let me tell you my pump was crazy!! Sweating like a maniac too! DB Deadlift 30x13 (W/U) 50x3 55x3 60x5 Lat Pulldown Drop set with no rest obviously 100x18 95x11 90x10 85x10 DB Bent Over Row Drop Set also 40x14 35x9 30x9 25x10 Weight Sit Ups 45 pound plate on chest x 20 45 x 20 WHEW!! My weight is possibly stalling a bit, so I planned on having a refeed day with 100 grams of more carbs either tonight, or tomorrow because squats will most likely be on Saturday, as opposed to a cheat day.. Decisions, decisions.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would refeed on Saturday and then murder that squat session!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I took a scoop of fitmax when I woke up before work today, and man I'm sweating like crazy at work today. I might just do squat day today, as I'm not too sore from deads yesterday.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
image-2543605134.jpg

Sunday June 22nd to today June 27th. 157 on the left and 155.6 on the right. Notice any differences?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Squatssss.. Another scoop of Fitmax down and I'm soaked!.. that's what she said..

Squats
90x13 (W/U)
195x3
225x3
250x3

Leg Press
160x17
160x17
160x16
160x16

Leg Extension
40x15
40x16
40x18
40x20

Weighted Sit Ups
45 lb plate on chest x 20
45 x 15

Jello legs for sure, pump was good as hell! Bring on the carbs!! Refeed today. I also updated my macros..
1,951 calories
140P/219C/57F
I'm trying out a little higher carbs, I dropped my fat from .5% to .45% and I will hit around 300-320 grams of carbs today as well! Off day tomorrow, and then my deload week starts on Sunday or Monday with Bench press.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I got my days mixed up on my last post bro. Looking good. It is hard to see a big difference in 5 days, but one, you look more tan and two, you hips seem too look slightly more narrow. Your muscles also look fuller.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I got my days mixed up on my last post bro. Looking good. It is hard to see a big difference in 5 days, but one, you look more tan and two, you hips seem too look slightly more narrow. Your muscles also look fuller.
It's all good man, I did the squats today and I still plan on doing a refeed anyways. I think it's just the lighting though.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Bench day, week 4 of 5/3/1 and it's deload week :(

Took 1 scoop of fitmax pre-workout and fired her up!

Bench Press
160x5
170x5
185x5

Incline DB Press
40x15
45x13
40x8
35x6 Drop set 45-35

Flat DB Fly
20x15
25x13
25x11

Rope Pushdown
45x15
40x9 DS
35x11 DS
45x14 DS
40x8

Insane tricep pump today, hurts to type..it even hurt just to flex my arm, haha!! Feeling good on this cut guys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it you don't like deloads? They suck, but make the best of it. Work of form and make it tougher by having very slow negatives.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I take it you don't like deloads? They suck, but make the best of it. Work of form and make it tougher by having very slow negatives.
I've never actually done a deload, haha. But yeah, I aimed for slow negatives today for sure. I need to get more olympic plates super soon before I can test my new one rep max and start this program again.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've said it before, but man triceps pump is my favorite. You said it s hard to type, I love that. I like when I struggle to lift arms up

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've said it before, but man triceps pump is my favorite. You said it s hard to type, I love that. I like when I struggle to lift arms up
Yeah, it's a kickass feeling man.. I love it too!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
And finally had my refeed yesterday, haha. Itching to lift for sure.