Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Oh my! Made it to the gym tonight with 45 mins to work with.

Leg press SS Squats

4x8 // 4x10

- did 3 warmups for each followed by 4 works sets each. Leg press was slow negative explode up to 3/4 lockout Squats I only used 225 but these were as deep as I can go which according to the dude next to me my ass was a couple inches above ankles. Squats were 2 sec pause for first 5 reps followed by speed for 5

Incl DB Press SS low cable rows

3x10 // 3x10/8/8

- again 3-4 warmups for each.

Done!

The leg press squat superset was the raddest combo ever. Four max pump pre with powerade pre and intra = insane pump. I literally was so into it I just wanted to continue with legs but held off.

Cannot wait for phase two I'm going to throw that superset in the normal leg day.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ending macros for the day were
335p
107c
124f

210 upon rising this am

Arms tomorrow

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bro day today.

Warmup 8 min tread

SS#1 single arm preacher curl // Rope push
2-3 warmup sets
Work sets
4x6+4 // 4x12/10/9/8

SS#2 DB Hammer Curl // OH DB ext
1 warmup set
Work sets
4x10 // 4x20/18/16/16

SS#3 BB Curls (3sec neg) // tricep ext machine
Work sets
3x8 // 3x15/12/10

Calf and ab work 20 mins worth

210 again upon rising

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
62 days fukcers

Just sayin, let's get er done

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
image-3167558937.jpg
Progress shots. Lmao. Went to a Christmas party tonight. How's the big guy always pick the smallest damned t shirt. Got tons of comments on size and of course the question we all love especially when we aren't on.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You juicin' bro?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Off day today.

Macros came in at
299p
104c
111f
2610cals

209 upon rising today.

All carbs were eating after 5pm today. I'm basically doing the same diet Kleen is trying out. Turns out we both read the same article. I'm definitely liking how I'm feeling during the day thus far.

Tomorrow starts carb cycling

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ok. Haven't lost a .x% of body fat in 2 weeks. Gonna cut 25g of carbs for a daily total of 155 which equates to 100 calories total. Juice started today. T3 tastes like hell... Least I know it's legit.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Apparently today was meant to be an off day. Had t slept worth a **** all weekend so took 2/3 scoop of G8 (I'm usually 1/4 scoop guy) and woke up feeling awesome but it was already 7am lol. Completely missed my alarm.

So today I will load carbs IF I can make it to the gym tonight or if not I'll start cycling carbs tomorrow.

210 upon rising this am.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently today was meant to be an off day. Had t slept worth a **** all weekend so took 2/3 scoop of G8 (I'm usually 1/4 scoop guy) and woke up feeling awesome but it was already 7am lol. Completely missed my alarm.

So today I will load carbs IF I can make it to the gym tonight or if not I'll start cycling carbs tomorrow.

210 upon rising this am.
Sounds like my G8 sleep last night. Bed at 1030 ...woke at 635.. alarm went off at 630.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sounds like my G8 sleep last night. Bed at 1030 ...woke at 635.. alarm went off at 630.
For sure lol. My alarm went off at 330 and I have no recollection of that happening lol. I feel great accept the fact that I missed my leg day. Oh well I'll shift everything back a day if need be

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure lol. My alarm went off at 330 and I have no recollection of that happening lol. I feel great accept the fact that I missed my leg day. Oh well I'll shift everything back a day if need be
I'm supposed to get back on the recommended MD schedule today if legs, chest, back, arms but my legs are still wobbly from the last leg day and the sprints I ran last night. So it's chest back arms legs. Weeee

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did not know this. I was under the impression when the carbs were low you would increase fat. Always learning from you Chris..

Good read indeed
Well when trying to lean up you do because it lowers overall calories on those days and increases on the higher carb days. Think in weekly averages for deficits not daily. You can certainly change them but I prefer static as do many others who practice carb cycling.
Oh my! Made it to the gym tonight with 45 mins to work with.

Leg press SS Squats

4x8 // 4x10

- did 3 warmups for each followed by 4 works sets each. Leg press was slow negative explode up to 3/4 lockout Squats I only used 225 but these were as deep as I can go which according to the dude next to me my ass was a couple inches above ankles. Squats were 2 sec pause for first 5 reps followed by speed for 5

Incl DB Press SS low cable rows

3x10 // 3x10/8/8

- again 3-4 warmups for each.

Done!

The leg press squat superset was the raddest combo ever. Four max pump pre with powerade pre and intra = insane pump. I literally was so into it I just wanted to continue with legs but held off.

Cannot wait for phase two I'm going to throw that superset in the normal leg day.
BRUTAL!!!!
I use a towel or a pad. I am not at power lifter... I end up with a nasty welt for a day or two when I don't. Damn thing itches too. I sometimes even get it with the towel when I a going heavy. Weird because it doesn't hurt while squatting or anything.
View attachment 93951 Progress shots. Lmao. Went to a Christmas party tonight. How's the big guy always pick the smallest damned t shirt. Got tons of comments on size and of course the question we all love especially when we aren't on.
Was your woman pissed that you stretched her shirt out?
Ok. Haven't lost a .x% of body fat in 2 weeks. Gonna cut 25g of carbs for a daily total of 155 which equates to 100 calories total. Juice started today. T3 tastes like hell... Least I know it's legit.
I don't know where I a with loss as of right now. Yesterday was my anniversary and when it falls on a weekend it is an anniversary weekend. Saturday I kept things under control, had 2 shakes one before my arm workout and one after and then an authentic Italian feast for dinner. Fried Calamari, Hand Made Cheese Sticks, and Pollo Rollatini whic is a butterflied chicken breast with broschuto and various cheeses rolled up into it on a bed of pasta. It was to use someones elses terminology AMAZE-BALLS!!!! Oh and a couple doubles of Crown on the rocks. Fast forward to Sunday morning... IHOP Breakfast, Colorado Omelet, and upgrade the pancakes to a waffle, because that is how I roll! Then we went to see Thor, went and bought ourselves a new bedroom set with the iComfort Self cooling memory foam mattress on a 36 month no interest deal which didn't increase our payments just extended them so no new bills!

Now for the creme de la creme, dinner reservations at Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse! If you are not familiar with Brazilian Steakhouses, they are a meat lovers fantasy! You flip over a disk on the table that is red on one side and green on the other. When it is green they come by with various types of meats on skewers directly off of the pit. You can eat as much as you want. I sampled a little f every meat then told the guys to only bring me the lamb chops and Filet Mignon both of which were to die for. I easily consumes 2 lbs of meats last night. I had at least 7 lamb chops and and at least 1 lb of Filet Mignon on top of the other foods I sampled. Oh and yes I did have at least 3 bacon wrapped filets too! We wrapped it all up with an amazing cheese cake which were the only carbs I had last night other than a few in the red wine I was drinking.

As for my workout Saturday I did 12 sets on biceps and 16 on triceps exercises were alternated between bi's and tri's but only one done as a super set.

Cross Body Curls 20x20 warm up 30x10, 32.5x10, 35x10, 35x10
Rope Triceps Extensions 70x12 Warm Up, 90x12, 110x12, 120x12, 130x12
pause and flex at bottom of each rep

Ultra Wide Grip Barbell Curls , arms pinned back almost a drag curl - 85x10, 90x10, 90x7, 80x9
Close Grip Bench - 185x10, 195x10, 210x10, 225x9

Superset Preacher Curls & Seated Dip Machine no rest just back and forth.
Preachers - 80x10, 95x10, 95x6, 80x7
- Was holding for a 2 second flex at top of the curls
Seated Dip Machine Close Grip - 300x10, 300x10, 300x10, 300x12 - triceps were big and full by now and max reps on last set really did the trick the contraction in my triceps were intense! These were an add on because I needed more volume on the triceps and my wife had walked off to show someone a picture of our daughter. So I was filling the time.

DB Over Head Triceps Extension No Lockouts to keep tension - 80x15, 95x12, 105x7, 80x9 - this just finished them off! Headed home and had a shake. Hung around until dinner time and then went to tha fabulous dinner mentioned above.

So you see I can not go by how I look or what I weigh today simply because there is lots of water and glycogen sticking around. My arms are filling my shirt sleeves tighter which is a good sign. Also my abs don't seem to be too much worse for the wear. So not thinking I did damage so much as limited any progress I should have made this week.

What I can tell you is that I am going to start a deep cut until the end of this. Next free meal will be Christmas Eve and Christmas Day however I will more than likely limit that to meats and veggies just as much of them as I want for that meal. Certainly there will be a possibility of a dessert but only if I have done everything else correctly.

Carbs are going to be lowered, fats will be increased a little and I am getting a running start on this from here. Also you may very well see a trend of 2 a days coming. Also my biceps tendon seems to really be bitching at me so I am going to have to go lower weights to let this heal up a bit. Trying to come up with a 6 day a week point of attack with shorter workouts followed by a tabata or HIIT session.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nice looking arm day. I'm jelly of the IHOP Italian and Brazilian all in the same weekend. I haven't done the Brazilian in a minute. Place I've been to didn't have lamb but I ate my body weight in protein that's for sure. They also had a bad ass brow sugar cured pineapple... Oooh buddy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking arm day. I'm jelly of the IHOP Italian and Brazilian all in the same weekend. I haven't done the Brazilian in a minute. Place I've been to didn't have lamb but I ate my body weight in protein that's for sure. They also had a bad ass brow sugar cured pineapple... Oooh buddy.
WOW sounds good. My wife had some of that and they had the plantains with the cinnamon and brown sugar, had a couple bites of that too. I think I kick started my metabolism a bit. Now I am probably going to do something like 50-75g carbs and 80-90g fats and the rest in protein for a few weeks. I am tryng to figure it out right now.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm supposed to get back on the recommended MD schedule today if legs, chest, back, arms but my legs are still wobbly from the last leg day and the sprints I ran last night. So it's chest back arms legs. Weeee
Rebel...

Well when trying to lean up you do because it lowers overall calories on those days and increases on the higher carb days. Think in weekly averages for deficits not daily. You can certainly change them but I prefer static as do many others who practice carb cycling.
Thanks, better way to think of it for sure. Congrats on your Anniversary.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
WOW sounds good. My wife had some of that and they had the plantains with the cinnamon and brown sugar, had a couple bites of that too. I think I kick started my metabolism a bit. Now I am probably going to do something like 50-75g carbs and 80-90g fats and the rest in protein for a few weeks. I am tryng to figure it out right now.
Lol I've been considering dropping carbs for the next two weeks to nil before I start taking superdrol.. I'll be flatter than an 8yr old boy with the t3 though. Idk man I hate when I second guess my diet but at the same time absolutely zero progress in two weeks on calipers and scales dictates change.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha looks like we're all in the same boat somewhat. In 2 weeks Ive actually managed to get fatter. I had a slight binge last night. "Clean" foods just way too much of it. Diet managed to stay clean all weekend just way too many cals/carbs. I need to figure something out and quick. Anyway. Leg day today. Rest periods were short and legs were on fire.

leg curls-45-60 SEC rest
50-20
50-20
70-20
90-15
110-12

Stiff leg DL- deep stretch 45 sec rest
155-8/8

Leg press- 3 second negatives no lockout
375-12
375-10
375-9
400-10
415-8

Leg Ext- Pyramid set no rest period
110-15
120-12
130-6
150-3

Smoked. Tried doing cardio and literally almost fell on my face. It was kind of embarrassing lol. Started out with some LISS treadmill work with an incline but couldn't not hold on to the treadmill because I kept leaning to one side...bad haha so I decided to drop the incline and do some sprints...this is where things went bad. As I was increasing the speed I got up to about 8.5 and BOOM my right leg didnt come up quick enough lol I had to straight up grab the rails or I was going down. I decided to go ahead and skip on cardio today. Did a couple sets of hanging leg raises and 1 set of the wheel.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol I've been considering dropping carbs for the next two weeks to nil before I start taking superdrol.. I'll be flatter than an 8yr old boy with the t3 though. Idk man I hate when I second guess my diet but at the same time absolutely zero progress in two weeks on calipers and scales dictates change.
Beast I forgot did you start anythingother than the T3? I would probably run the T3 while on the SD and run it at 50mg for a few weeks. Would suck a bit as far as feeling sluggish but the fat will come off and no muscle would be lost.
Ha looks like we're all in the same boat somewhat. In 2 weeks Ive actually managed to get fatter. I had a slight binge last night. "Clean" foods just way too much of it. Diet managed to stay clean all weekend just way too many cals/carbs. I need to figure something out and quick. Anyway. Leg day today. Rest periods were short and legs were on fire.

leg curls-45-60 SEC rest
50-20
50-20
70-20
90-15
110-12

Stiff leg DL- deep stretch 45 sec rest
155-8/8

Leg press- 3 second negatives no lockout
375-12
375-10
375-9
400-10
415-8

Leg Ext- Pyramid set no rest period
110-15
120-12
130-6
150-3

Smoked. Tried doing cardio and literally almost fell on my face. It was kind of embarrassing lol. Started out with some LISS treadmill work with an incline but couldn't not hold on to the treadmill because I kept leaning to one side...bad haha so I decided to drop the incline and do some sprints...this is where things went bad. As I was increasing the speed I got up to about 8.5 and BOOM my right leg didnt come up quick enough lol I had to straight up grab the rails or I was going down. I decided to go ahead and skip on cardio today. Did a couple sets of hanging leg raises and 1 set of the wheel.
I think the thing we all have to remember well other than Bean, is there have been a few too many small allowances that can change the outcome of the week. Doesn't mean no progress just means it aint showing but I bet by Wednesday there will be some. I am not panicking so much as taking some aggressive actions so I can increase calories a little towards the end when I have more assistance from outside then try to ramp things up. If I get nice and lean in a month I can grow into very lean in the last 4 weeks while on the DS of my choice. Right now I am waiting for some LGD SARM to arrive and that should keep some muscle on me while cutting up.

Nice work and glad you didn't face plant on the treadmill.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well guys don't do anything drastic give it a but of time and start with small changes :). Still have a fair amount of time left.

I however am getting a tad leaner I suspect. Weight hasn't changed since my Initial 3 lb drop but some key indicators are telling me I'm leaning up.

Mirror is telling me as I watch what my belly button does. It is flatter than last week. Work pants are looser and I'm doing caliper readings. Same three spots a week just looking for improvements ea week.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Kleen, I'm on tren and furuza ATM. I'm bringing drol in in two weeks. I'm sticking to 25mcg for the first few weeks to see how I respond. I may go ahead and bump the t3 to 50mcg at the start of superdrol and I may consider 75 but that seems dicey as far as muscle loss.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ha looks like we're all in the same boat somewhat. In 2 weeks Ive actually managed to get fatter. I had a slight binge last night. "Clean" foods just way too much of it. Diet managed to stay clean all weekend just way too many cals/carbs. I need to figure something out and quick. Anyway. Leg day today. Rest periods were short and legs were on fire. leg curls-45-60 SEC rest 50-20 50-20 70-20 90-15 110-12 Stiff leg DL- deep stretch 45 sec rest 155-8/8 Leg press- 3 second negatives no lockout 375-12 375-10 375-9 400-10 415-8 Leg Ext- Pyramid set no rest period 110-15 120-12 130-6 150-3 Smoked. Tried doing cardio and literally almost fell on my face. It was kind of embarrassing lol. Started out with some LISS treadmill work with an incline but couldn't not hold on to the treadmill because I kept leaning to one side...bad haha so I decided to drop the incline and do some sprints...this is where things went bad. As I was increasing the speed I got up to about 8.5 and BOOM my right leg didnt come up quick enough lol I had to straight up grab the rails or I was going down. I decided to go ahead and skip on cardio today. Did a couple sets of hanging leg raises and 1 set of the wheel.
Nice session Dan. Very glad you didn't bust yo face open lol.

Beast I forgot did you start anythingother than the T3? I would probably run the T3 while on the SD and run it at 50mg for a few weeks. Would suck a bit as far as feeling sluggish but the fat will come off and no muscle would be lost. I think the thing we all have to remember well other than Bean, is there have been a few too many small allowances that can change the outcome of the week. Doesn't mean no progress just means it aint showing but I bet by Wednesday there will be some. I am not panicking so much as taking some aggressive actions so I can increase calories a little towards the end when I have more assistance from outside then try to ramp things up. If I get nice and lean in a month I can grow into very lean in the last 4 weeks while on the DS of my choice. Right now I am waiting for some LGD SARM to arrive and that should keep some muscle on me while cutting up. Nice work and glad you didn't face plant on the treadmill.
Great point Kleen about compliance. I agree totally. I've been about 99.9% compliant. Be patient fellas it will come.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay to share with you the plan for now which will allow for both a 4 and 5 meal plan as some days I may want slightly larger meals and if I don't train in the AM for some reason I will follow a 16/8 fasting plan or may simply opt for only 4 meals for convenience. I still plan to use some Carb Back Loading Strategies and on my carb days I will definitely employ back loading instead of spreading through out the day. So here are the 4 and 5 meal plans I intend to use. Feel free to borrow if you like it.

All training days cardio or otherwise
Pre Workout 6g Modern BCAA
Intra = 8 grams Modern BCAA
Will add L Glutamine as soon as I have money to purchase more, or will get some Xtend and add a scoop or two and lower the Modern BCAA doses.

Meal 1
60p
20f
<30c from Grapefruit or Blueberries

Meal 2
60p
20f
<10c

Meal 3
60p
20f
<10c

Meal 4
60p
20f
<10c

Meal 5
60p
<11f
70-80c

Totals
300p
90f
100c
2410 calories

IF days or 4 meals spread through out the day

On top of my pre and intra aminos I will have some aminos every 2 hours until I break my fast to increase protein synthesis.

Meal 1
100p
30f
<30c from either Grapefruit or Blueberries

Meal 2
75p
30F
<10c

Meal 3
75p
20f
>10

Meal 4
50p
<11F
60-100c

Totals
300p
90f
100c
2410 calories

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW beast I missed a buck last night 140 yds with the muzzle loader

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
BTW beast I missed a buck last night 140 yds with the muzzle loader
Dude that blows. I didn't even see a deer when I went out. Our property had way too many hunters this year.

On a bright note I slipped and fell on the ice, took a rock on the side of my knee cap... Had it up all weekend icing it to keep swelling down.

Today was leg day. I put a heavy ass brace on it and went to fcking town.

4x10 leg curls. 1x10x8x8 drop set

3x10 leg press with 3 sec descents. Prd big time at 7 plates.

Squat. 10-8-6 275 was heavy set.

Hacks 3x10 last set was a drop set.

Db SLDL 3x12.

17 work sets. My legs are DONE.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude that blows. I didn't even see a deer when I went out. Our property had way too many hunters this year.

On a bright note I slipped and fell on the ice, took a rock on the side of my knee cap... Had it up all weekend icing it to keep swelling down.

Today was leg day. I put a heavy ass brace on it and went to fcking town.

4x10 leg curls. 1x10x8x8 drop set

3x10 leg press with 3 sec descents. Prd big time at 7 plates.

Squat. 10-8-6 275 was heavy set.

Hacks 3x10 last set was a drop set.

Db SLDL 3x12.

17 work sets. My legs are DONE.
Yeah I'm a dummy. I have my gun sighted in at 1 inch high at 100 and held right on him. Shot right under him. Should a had it on his back. Oh well hope that knees feeling ok

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Dude that blows. I didn't even see a deer when I went out. Our property had way too many hunters this year. On a bright note I slipped and fell on the ice, took a rock on the side of my knee cap... Had it up all weekend icing it to keep swelling down. Today was leg day. I put a heavy ass brace on it and went to fcking town. 4x10 leg curls. 1x10x8x8 drop set 3x10 leg press with 3 sec descents. Prd big time at 7 plates. Squat. 10-8-6 275 was heavy set. Hacks 3x10 last set was a drop set. Db SLDL 3x12. 17 work sets. My legs are DONE.
Nice session buddy. Sorry to hear about the knee cap I hope it heals fast :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay so here's my thinking on my carb rotation MrKleen73 and anyone else with an option :)

Since I'm back loading carbs I started my hi day today. Consumed 90% of my carbs this evening, legs in the am. I want my Hi days to fall on my leg days and at least a medium day on back day as these are my weakest body parts.

The hi/med/med/low/repeat won't really match up how I would like. So suggestions on how I should lay this out. I've only carb cycled one way (in prep) and it was 5 low and 2 hi with one refeed on a low day. My coach didn't care where my hi days landed as far as body parts as he said it made no difference.

Hi days - 250g
Med- 175g
Low - 125g

And fats will stay at 75ish grams and protein around 300g

My split looks like this

Sun- off
Mon- legs heavy calves
Tues- chest shoulders
Weds - back traps calves
Thurs - off
Friday - secondary leg day
Sat- arms

Any and all suggestions are welcome :)

Macros today ended like this
316p
260c
79f

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bean, could you do something like this: H/M/M/L/H/M/L (that would put your high right before both leg workouts)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bean, could you do something like this: H/M/M/L/H/M/L (that would put your high right before both leg workouts)
Was thinking about that too. Thanks Simon. What are your thoughts to me having my hi day the night before instead of the day of. I'm not really familiar since I'm back loading.
Normally I would've had my hi day on leg day not the night before.
If you haven't noticed I have really no idea wtf I'm doing lol except my actual numbers. Starting high so I have room to adjust down.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told when carb cycling it doesn't matter when the high and low carb days fall as far as training goes.

It didn't seem to hinder any potential gains and a low carb day on leg day does burn quite a bit of fat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First hate to hear about that knee Beast, Dan that sucks on missing the first good buck you went after.

Okay so here's my thinking on my carb rotation @MrKleen73 and anyone else with an option :)

Since I'm back loading carbs I started my hi day today. Consumed 90% of my carbs this evening, legs in the am. I want my Hi days to fall on my leg days and at least a medium day on back day as these are my weakest body parts.

The hi/med/med/low/repeat won't really match up how I would like. So suggestions on how I should lay this out. I've only carb cycled one way (in prep) and it was 5 low and 2 hi with one refeed on a low day. My coach didn't care where my hi days landed as far as body parts as he said it made no difference.

Hi days - 250g
Med- 175g
Low - 125g

And fats will stay at 75ish grams and protein around 300g

My split looks like this

Sun- off
Mon- legs heavy calves
Tues- chest shoulders
Weds - back traps calves
Thurs - off
Friday - secondary leg day
Sat- arms
Any and all suggestions are welcome :)

Macros today ended like this
316p
260c
79f

Here are three options, two for recovery and one is performance based... First and last are recovery based

Sun- off - Low
Mon- legs heavy calves - High
Tues- chest shoulders Low
Weds - back traps calves - Medium
Thurs - off - Low
Friday - secondary leg day High
Sat- arms - Low

As you can see the higher carbs fall on the day of the heavier training this will aid more in recovery as they bulk of the carbs come into play after the workout to enhance recovery. Also since back loading on the lower days you should have some decent glycogen for your workouts.

The other option would be more performance based IE carb loading the night before in order to have better performance in the morning.

Sun- off - High
Mon- legs heavy calves - Low
Tues- chest shoulders - Medium
Weds - back traps calves - Low
Thurs - off - High
Friday - secondary leg day - Low
Sat- arms - Low

If absolute strength is part of the goal here this may be the way.

Third would be a slight change having just high and low days with no mediums.

Sun- off - Low
Mon- legs Heavy calves - High
Tues- chest shoulders - Low
Weds - back traps calves High
Thurs - off - Low
Friday - Secondary leg day - High
Sat- arms - Low

I think in the end this one would be the best for muscle preservation and you could also drop your lows to 100 on the off days if you wanted to somehow make up the calories for taking out the medium and adding in the high. I mean over the week this way you are adding in only 300 calories and if you decided to go 100 on your off days you just cleared 200 cals back off the plate. Not that you would need too but if you were feeling OCD about it...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I was told when carb cycling it doesn't matter when the high and low carb days fall as far as training goes. It didn't seem to hinder any potential gains and a low carb day on leg day does burn quite a bit of fat.
I've been told that as well, I've also been told to put hi days around weak body parts. I haven't tried the latter yet so we will see.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
First hate to hear about that knee Beast, Dan that sucks on missing the first good buck you went after.

Here are three options, two for recovery and one is performance based... First and last are recovery based

Sun- off - Low
Mon- legs heavy calves - High
Tues- chest shoulders Low
Weds - back traps calves - Medium
Thurs - off - Low
Friday - secondary leg day High
Sat- arms - Low

As you can see the higher carbs fall on the day of the heavier training this will aid more in recovery as they bulk of the carbs come into play after the workout to enhance recovery. Also since back loading on the lower days you should have some decent glycogen for your workouts.

The other option would be more performance based IE carb loading the night before in order to have better performance in the morning.

Sun- off - High
Mon- legs heavy calves - Low
Tues- chest shoulders - Medium
Weds - back traps calves - Low
Thurs - off - High
Friday - secondary leg day - Low
Sat- arms - Low

If absolute strength is part of the goal here this may be the way.

Third would be a slight change having just high and low days with no mediums.

Sun- off - Low
Mon- legs Heavy calves - High
Tues- chest shoulders - Low
Weds - back traps calves High
Thurs - off - Low
Friday - Secondary leg day - High
Sat- arms - Low

I think in the end this one would be the best for muscle preservation and you could also drop your lows to 100 on the off days if you wanted to somehow make up the calories for taking out the medium and adding in the high. I mean over the week this way you are adding in only 300 calories and if you decided to go 100 on your off days you just cleared 200 cals back off the plate. Not that you would need too but if you were feeling OCD about it...

Great job Kleen

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
First hate to hear about that knee Beast, Dan that sucks on missing the first good buck you went after. Here are three options, two for recovery and one is performance based... First and last are recovery based Sun- off - Low Mon- legs heavy calves - High Tues- chest shoulders Low Weds - back traps calves - Medium Thurs - off - Low Friday - secondary leg day High Sat- arms - Low As you can see the higher carbs fall on the day of the heavier training this will aid more in recovery as they bulk of the carbs come into play after the workout to enhance recovery. Also since back loading on the lower days you should have some decent glycogen for your workouts. The other option would be more performance based IE carb loading the night before in order to have better performance in the morning. Sun- off - High Mon- legs heavy calves - Low Tues- chest shoulders - Medium Weds - back traps calves - Low Thurs - off - High Friday - secondary leg day - Low Sat- arms - Low If absolute strength is part of the goal here this may be the way. Third would be a slight change having just high and low days with no mediums. Sun- off - Low Mon- legs Heavy calves - High Tues- chest shoulders - Low Weds - back traps calves High Thurs - off - Low Friday - Secondary leg day - High Sat- arms - Low I think in the end this one would be the best for muscle preservation and you could also drop your lows to 100 on the off days if you wanted to somehow make up the calories for taking out the medium and adding in the high. I mean over the week this way you are adding in only 300 calories and if you decided to go 100 on your off days you just cleared 200 cals back off the plate. Not that you would need too but if you were feeling OCD about it...
Thanks for the reply bud. I think I'm going to start with the third option. I think this makes the most sense really.