First timer help!

Mattyswole

Awards
Not for sure if this is the right place or not but have a gernral questions on injectables vs pills. I have recently decided to take my training to the next level. I really dont want shots would rather take pills but im afriad of the risk associated with pills. Are there any that are safer fot the liver and heart or is the risk just there no matter what? Im just confussed on the whole subject. I dont want anything that will potentially cause major long term damage but want to gain some real quialty lean mass quick.

Dallas1819

Awards
Okay man, taking a "pin" does seem sketchy...but i assure you after the first couple are done you'll be looking forward to the next one lol...you can take tabs but you will loose majority of your gains no matter what...do a test E cycle man :)

myankee286

Awards
Not for sure if this is the right place or not but have a gernral questions on injectables vs pills. I have recently decided to take my training to the next level. I really dont want shots would rather take pills but im afriad of the risk associated with pills. Are there any that are safer fot the liver and heart or is the risk just there no matter what? Im just confussed on the whole subject. I dont want anything that will potentially cause major long term damage but want to gain some real quialty lean mass quick.
Primobolan baby safest one to use and take. Rarely any sides. Just saying your new begginer.. Pins are not bad, pills are really bad for you. None are good for you at all in pill form. Stick to pins bro.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Test e or test c for a first cycle is always the best way to go Imo. Good solid gains in strength and muscle, low sides if proper precautions are practiced...AI on cycle followed by pct, good diet, consistent monitoring of blood pleasure...ext

Oral will provide a nice immediate change in body comp but will quickly diminish post cycle. Not to mention they are extremely toxic and can only be ran for a short time.

If you choose to go the oral route please run tudca on cycle and post, follow the cleanest diet ever....no alcohol ever...and you will still have to run a full pct...EXPENSIVE for a short cycle...then you must get blood work...

Mattyswole

Awards
Thanks for shining some light its a lot to take cause I know nothing about this stuff it's all confusing.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for shining some light its a lot to take cause I know nothing about this stuff it's all confusing.
No problem. I advise you to join a steroid forum and do a lot of reading

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
How old are you mattyswole? There are alternatives before going to steroids. There are natural anabolics and there are SARMs which are milder but still produce good results.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For natural anabolics, look into arachidonic acid. SNS X- Gels is the gold standard for ARA supplementation with great results.

Also look into epicatechin. It's an all natural natty muscle builder. CEL EPI-PLEX is amp prop blend so you know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting .

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Also instead of pills/shots there are great transdermals out there. PH you could Transdermal Trest by OL combined with Dermacrine by BPS or natty Ep1c (Epicat) by OL and Androcrine (laxogenin) by BPS.

Mattyswole

Awards
Wows that's a lot to take in and somewhat difficult to understand lol. I ordered dbal from a company called crazy bulk but don't know if it will produce any results

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Mattyswole

Awards
Yeah can't post pics till I have had 38 post tho

Mattyswole

Awards
I use to be 290lbs and 38%bf but have been dieting and working out for a year

Mattyswole

Awards
Abs are too visible due to my access skin from being overweight for years

Mattyswole

Awards
How old are you mattyswole? There are alternatives before going to steroids. There are natural anabolics and there are SARMs which are milder but still produce good results.
What is sarks?

Mattyswole

Awards
For natural anabolics, look into arachidonic acid. SNS X- Gels is the gold standard for ARA supplementation with great results.

Also look into epicatechin. It's an all natural natty muscle builder. CEL EPI-PLEX is amp prop blend so you know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting .
Don't really understand most of this lol can you dumb it down for me lol?

Mattyswole

Awards
Okay I researched sarms sounds good what do u need to stack with it?

Mattyswole

Awards
I want to avoid health issues and big boobs lol.

Mattyswole

Awards
Also it seems that are multiple kinds of sarms which do I need for lean muscle mass

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I think Osta is the safest sarm out right now. Pill form is the easiest to obtain. I'm not sure if we can post websites or not (i never understand the rules here lol) but search Osta on the company websites linked to the forums.

smthanGod

smthanGod

Awards
My opinion is you may need to do some more research and really learn what you are doing before you start pinning.
When take pills you can make adjustments and learn. If you pin and make errors it can take a week to clear your system. Please proceed with care and do your homework.

Mattyswole

Awards
Thought about just using testosterone but does it come In pill form and would this be smart?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Thought about just using testosterone but does it come In pill form and would this be smart?
Not smart. Research testosterone ester's and get a better understanding on how to properly supplement with testosterone.

Are you scared of needles ?

Mattyswole

Awards
Nah just got to do what's more convenient for my life style

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Nah just got to do what's more convenient for my life style
How are needles a inconvenience in your lifestyle bud? Trust me one or two shots a week are much easier than popping pills multiple times a day