First time LG Andro-1 and EpiAndro 50 stack advice needed.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Ok so I've come to love DTH over the years, I've used it on and off for about 5yrs. I have new bottle waiting. But I got curious about the newly released LG line. So I ordered EpiAndro 50 and Andro-1. Now for the reason for my post....

my info: 31yrs old,5'9, 185lbs. My goal is to stay around the same weight, but cut body fat and increase muscle mass.

Do I
1 -stack DTH with Andro1 and EpiAndro, followed by more DTH for PCT

2- take DTH first then follow with the andro stack and PCT with DTH or Diesel's estro blocker.

3- take the Andro stack and PCT with the DTH I already have.

Note: I'll be using Competitive Edge Labs Cycle assist. during and after

Could/should I still be taking 1 scoop NOxplode pre and cellmass as recommended?

I plan on taking the andro stack at the minimum dosage since its my first time and $$, or should i up it to the max given my weight and just buy more for a full 4 week run???

Thanks guys!!

fakeazzrock

Awards
I'm on my first ever cycle too. I've never touched anything besides protein, creatine, glutamine, you get the drill. I noticed a quick change in focus and energy at the gym but no real immediate strength gains. I couldn't imagine running less than 4 weeks. I didn't want to sack up either. I'm not a bodybuilder and really only have minimal definition to my body. But if you're going to "do it" then you have to "do it" and that means to me, a first time novice you need to buy 4-6 weeks worth of product at a minimum.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Ok cool, thanks. Sounds like where I am, only I've use natty test boosters. Thanks for the feedback I'll probably try to run a 4 week cycle of both and see where that leaves me.