First Time Doing A Pro Hormone

BigNate95

Awards
I am getting ready to purchase a pro hormone but first I want to make sure I am getting the right one. Right now I am looking at epi smash or epistane from IBE. Which one will work the best for a beginner? What PCT should I take? Is there anything else I need to know?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you want epi buy it from Olympus labs, lgi, ironflex, or Celtic labs.
Be sure to run Cel Cycle Assist with your cycle!

BigNate95

Awards
And just follow the instructions on the bottle? Will it tell me how many I should take and when I should take them?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
And just follow the instructions on the bottle? Will it tell me how many I should take and when I should take them?
No. The bottle will have instructions but it's usually not best to go off those. Do some research on beginner dosages and look for a good reputable brand.

While you're at it, research PCT and cycle support and make sure you have those covered.

Epi is a good choice though. 30 mgs for 6 weeks is a good mild dosage to start at. But people have differing opinions. So look around the forums.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
AR1MACARE PRO: 2/3/3/3/3/3
Add a little taurine for the joints
SERM + SNS DAA + SUP3R PCT Off cycle

BigNate95

Awards
I think I am going to go with epi smash. Have been reading a lot of great reviews. My only concern is getting the amount I take right and buying the right pct.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to go with epi smash. Have been reading a lot of great reviews. My only concern is getting the amount I take right and buying the right pct.
Taking the right amount? That may be where your problem is 90mg of hexadrone and 30mg of epi per day will only pull mediocre at best results when it is safe to take more of the two compounds to maximize results.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Taking the right amount? That may be where your problem is 90mg of hexadrone and 30mg of epi per day will only pull mediocre at best results when it is safe to take more of the two compounds to maximize results.
True but being his first cycle he should still have good results if his diet and training is in check. I've ran a few of Epi and still have great results staying under 50 ;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True but being his first cycle he should still have good results if his diet and training is in check. I've ran a few of Epi and still have great results staying under 50 ;)
True, then run 1 bottle of EP15TANE @ 30/45/45/45/45/45, i was just saying there are better possibilities when stacking a methyl and non methyl.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What website do you recommend for all of this?
orbit nutrition has 15% off all OL products and stacks at the moment. orbitnutrition.com

BigNate95

Awards
Alright. Thanks so much. I will look at it right now and let you know if I have any problems!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
True, then run 1 bottle of EP15TANE @ 30/45/45/45/45/45, i was just saying there are better possibilities when stacking a methyl and non methyl.
Gotcha ;)

BigNate95

Awards
What is the purpose of tren? I would need 2 bottles?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the purpose of tren? I would need 2 bottles?
don't use tr3n on your first cycle. You will get amazing gains by doing a 6 week ep15tane cycle solo. Just make sure you read up on serms and set up a proper on cycle and pct regimen. Grab orbits EP15TANE perfect cycle and use OLYMPUS15 at checkout

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r pct seems like a good pct
It's a good OTC pct but supplement it with a SERM, check sponsors and other logs here for more info.

BigNate95

Awards
So I have to buy the Ep15tane perfect cycle and a SERM? I don't know what a serm is.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have to buy the Ep15tane perfect cycle and a SERM? I don't know what a serm is.
Feel free to pm one of our reps they can help you out man.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
dont pull the trigger on any of this until you have done a solid amount of research. from the looks of it, you have a very vague understanding of what youre taking. thats fine, just make sure you make an effort to research and do this properly. this stuff can mess you up if you just go for it. find a serm (google it), an AI, and a natural test boost for pct (i suggest DAA), and get liver support and taurine for on-cycle support. once you figure all that out then buy the PH. finding what product you're going to run has to be like 10% of all the trouble of a cycle haha.

am i forgetting anything, guys?

Zasker

Awards
im using epi and stan-300 at present and its my first cycle, epi im about two and a half weeks in and the stuff is great!