First T-1 Pro Cycle ...need advice!

joshddutton

Awards
Me and my friend/workout partner are about to both do our first Ph cycle of T-1 Pro next week and are lookin for any advice from you more experienced guys.

We have been working out for 9 weeks now and have had good results. We both have same body types... workout routines/weights are almost the same for both of us.

Me before - 133lbs. 5'9" Darren before - 145lb. 6'1"
Me aftr 9wks - 153lbs. Darren aftr 9 wks 160lbs.

We both have reached a plateau until the next few weeks hopefully!

So far we have T-1 Pro and were planning on 6oxo for post cycle.
Is there anything else we should supplement with in addition to this?
I talked to a guy at Power Nutrition he advised 4 pumps a day for 4 weeks... this sound good for first cycle? or should we go 6 weeks, 8??

I will keep a weekly post on our results and post a link soon where you can see our pics. Thanks

db682

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I doubt you have reached a plateau after only 9 weeks of lifting.
Your gains from those 9 weeks a awesome. 20lbs!!! Holy ****, 20 lbs in 9 weeks naturally. Dont I wish I was so lucky. If only I was a WEEEEEeeee whipper snapper again:D j/k bro. But for real those are some good ass gains for natural.

Anyways to answer your question without giving you all the mumboo jumboo that Mr. Wardog ;) hates talking about.

If this is your first cycle, Id go 1 pump or maybe 1.5 pumps twice daily. your get either 6 or 8 wks out of your bottle. Some people like to do 4 on 4 off 4on 4 off. You could do 2 of these cycles at 1 pump twice daily instead of a full 8 weeks. Either way your decision. Since youve never done PH's before and especially 1-test (in T1 pro) i would not recommend the 4 pumps a day ****. Theres plenty of side effects that can definitly put a hamper on your days if your pron to them. Severe Lethargy being probably the most common. You make the call. Whats your schedule look like for the next few weeks? Can you afford to sleep all day and drag (and I mean drag) your ass out of bed to the gym if need be? Do some research on the effects of the stuff before you take it. Its awesome ****, if used right.

And one last question. How old are you Josh? Weights like that you have gotta be in your low to middle teens. :D
Good luck bro,
db

joshddutton

Awards
Thanks for the advice! I am 23 and Darren is 22. I got the pics up on the link below... this is 9 weeks workin out before the T-1 cycle and Ill put the pics up after were done with the cycle too. Darren has gained 5lbs. less than me and pretty much the only thing we do different is due to job differences I get 8-10 hours of sleep and he gets in about 5 hours.
Could this be the problem? Were gonna start workin out in the mornings that will allow him to get more sleep. Anyways here's the link for the pix

http://www.eientertainment.com/BeforeAfter/BeforeAfter.htm

Power Nutrition

If this is your first cycle, Id go 1 pump or maybe 1.5 pumps twice daily. your get either 6 or 8 wks out of your bottle. Some people like to do 4 on 4 off 4on 4 off. You could do 2 of these cycles at 1 pump twice daily instead of a full 8 weeks. Either way your decision. Since youve never done PH's before and especially 1-test (in T1 pro) i would not recommend the 4 pumps a day ****. Theres plenty of side effects that can definitly put a hamper on your days if your pron to them. Severe Lethargy being probably the most common.
db
Hey Josh...as stated in the above quote, I totally agree with db682.

I think there might have been a misunderstanding on the dosing suggestion you got from us. We tell our customers the three dosing suggestions as stated in the Sticky in the Prohormone forum: Moderate, Heavy, Extreme. It is up to you from there to do your research and figure what will be best for you. Being this is your first PH cycle, I suggest you start at 1 pump twice per day and see how your body reacts. You need to listen to your body as these dosing suggestions are just that, suggestions.

There is a lot of great information on this board. Take the time and do as much research as possible.

Power Nutrition

Last edited:

getpsycho

Awards
Looks like the gains are coming along great, remember to post pics post cycle. Oh yeah I am a newbie to this board, and just want to get my first post out there, and say Hi!!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well if noone else is going to say it I will. I would highly recommend you wait a minimum of a year before you go to PHs. You are gaining crazy weight right now. Why mess that up. Learn proper nutrition and training first and then when you hit a plateau go to PHs. The plateau you are at right now I'm sure could be busted through by switching up your training. Nutrition should always be your focus with bodybuilding not trying to find the magic supplement.

With that said I'm sure you will do a cycle anyway, so at least you are going with the best. You should feel fortunate you found this site as early as you did. It doesn't get any better than this.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Josh,
Gains look pretty good in the pics. One thing you guys should become aware of is that big glowing sphere in the sky between the hours of about 7am and 7pm.
Put some color in that pale as skin of yours man! :D

Pursuit said it. The Mumboo Jumboo I was talking about. I agree with him 100% though. You guys should definitly hold off and just do as much research and learn some different routines and nutritional facts and try changeing those around first.

But like he said "I'm sure you will do a cycle anyway"
good lick,
db

joshddutton

Awards
We have done quite a bit of research on this stuff on the net (maybe thats why were so pale! ;) and just figured since we have been having a hard time putting smaller amounts of weight on the bar we should give this a shot.. change up the routine....see how good it works for us.. and now that we have it, Im not sure if I can just look at it on the shelf for a year if ya know what I mean :D ...as far as the sleep question I had in my last post anyone have any input? Thanks - This SITE ROCKS!!

>>>> Darren has gained 5lbs. less than me and pretty much the only thing we do different is due to job differences I get 8-10 hours of sleep and he gets in about 5 hours. Is this "The smoking gun"?

db682

Awards
  • Established
SLEEP PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE IN GROWING, RECOVERY, AND MOTIVATION TO TRY HARDIER EACH TIME OUT. PLUS MUCH MORE.

*Notice the caps. Its that important.
but its my downfall too.

db

csakiges

Awards
Bump on Pursuit, I would wait too. You will see phenomenal results just weight training and getting your diet in check. Just remember, food is the most anabolic thing you can put in you body and is everything when it comes to training. Lifting is the easy part, dieting is 24 hours a day!!

joshddutton

Awards
Just to give an update, I finished up my first week of T-1Pro and so far am up 4lbs. Lots of strength gains too! The lethargy was pretty bad at the beginning of the week, especially after eating Meal 1. I work from home so I take about a 2-3 hour nap everyday just to get some extra rest. Till next week ...latah

db682

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhh, Work at home sounds nice. (he says while drolling like Homer simpson):D

db

corpsedub

Awards
you guy's are comming along nicely. personaly i dont think you need a PH right now. but that is just MO. make sure you EAT EAT EAT!! your frames will look full at 180lbs srhreded. if you decide to splash on the transdermal do the 4 on 4 off 4 on with 2 squirts A DAY. get some liquid nolva. screw the 6-oxo(too expensive mang!).

remember, diet, sleep and good training are the key. make sure you eat at least 500 cals over maintinance and you should gain weight nicely. stay away from fast food and high GI carbs. no sodas and crap. eat healty and big and you will be big.

oh, and keep a log here :) we always like to see progress.

weltweitefurcht

Awards
re

I agree with the other posts. 9 weeks is way way way way way too short to hit a BIG plateau, I believe you hit a plateau, but that is normal. You should be able to break through that, and build a better foundation, before using Prohormones.

That way you get a better bang for your buck..

Personally I would rather see what I can do, what I can accomplish, what my body can gain on my own, with A LITTLE SOMETHING CALLED HARDWORK. Then try Prohormones, you will see a big difference, when you really need it.

Example: Fly - Plateau Bazooka - Prohormone
It's like killing a fly with a bazooka.
(meant for beginning plateau, weltweite does not condone this example for advanced plateaus)

oh yea p.s this is my first post on your site. I'm a bb.com regular,
just came to check out the info on T1-Pro, since bb.com has insufficient info.
Weltweite Furcht.