FIRST SUPER DMZ 2.0 CYCLE!!!

DylanMan

Awards
Ok so I did some research, does this look ok?

7AM w/ food
1 SDMZ
1 Anabolic Matrix

10AM
2 Advanced Cycle Support

4:30PM w/ food
1 SDMZ
1 Anabolic Matrix
2 Taurine

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I did some research, does this look ok? 7AM w/ food 1 SDMZ 1 Anabolic Matrix 10AM 2 Advanced Cycle Support 4:30PM w/ food 1 SDMZ 1 Anabolic Matrix 2 Taurine
You for sure want to get one in as close to lifting time as possible. Space your cycle assist product far away from the dmz. 4-6 hours is good. I shoot for 4 usually.

DylanMan

Awards
You for sure want to get one in as close to lifting time as possible. Space your cycle assist product far away from the dmz. 4-6 hours is good. I shoot for 4 usually.
That makes more sense. Ok so ill take my Cycle Support around 12pm then, and then the SDMZ and Anabolic Matrix pre-workout.

DylanMan

Awards
I went from 171.2 lbs to 175.4 lbs in 10 days. Been keeping my calories high and loading up on carbs as well. Hope to see more gains soon, I can feel it in the gym and im slowly seeing more results, must be just kicking in. Grocery shopping tmrw so ill make sure I grab what I need.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went from 171.2 lbs to 175.4 lbs in 10 days. Been keeping my calories high and loading up on carbs as well. Hope to see more gains soon, I can feel it in the gym and im slowly seeing more results, must be just kicking in. Grocery shopping tmrw so ill make sure I grab what I need.
That most likely water. If SDMZ is like any other Ph I've used then it takes about 2-2.5 weeks to kick in. You'll feel it, that on feeling, is very pronounced.

DylanMan

Awards
That most likely water. If SDMZ is like any other Ph I've used then it takes about 2-2.5 weeks to kick in. You'll feel it, that on feeling, is very pronounced.
Your so right, I can squish my muscles down at least half an inch, theyre not very solid lol.. Im sure they'll get harder and bigger as the weeks go on. Im definitely looking forward to that "on feeling" thats for sure. I feel pretty tired lately too, and my joints feel a bit weaker :worried: but ill grab some taurine and fish oil today, hope it helps.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Potassium helps to. Are you running a test base at al? I'd advise picking up some stano and running it at 1000-1200mgs to fight off the tired feeling

DylanMan

Awards
Potassium helps to. Are you running a test base at al? I'd advise picking up some stano and running it at 1000-1200mgs to fight off the tired feeling
Ok that sounds like a plan, where could I get Stano? Also, I have never done test the traditional way, this is the first time ive ever done oral steroids let alone any supplement besides creatine lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok that sounds like a plan, where could I get Stano? Also, I have never done test the traditional way, this is the first time ive ever done oral steroids let alone any supplement besides creatine lol

Either stano drol by cel or Lgi makes stano as we'll.

DylanMan

Awards
Either stano drol by cel or Lgi makes stano as we'll.
Alright, what exactly do they do? Id rather do some research before ordering some lol. Increases my gains? or what? haha

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, what exactly do they do? Id rather do some research before ordering some lol. Increases my gains? or what? haha
Its a DHT derivative. It isnt responsible for muscle mass, it is a hardener and it will tighten you up . Also its great for further getting more strength on cycle. Its mainly used as a test. base so you do not get lethargic while on your PH.

DylanMan

Awards
Its a DHT derivative. It isnt responsible for muscle mass, it is a hardener and it will tighten you up . Also its great for further getting more strength on cycle. Its mainly used as a test. base so you do not get lethargic while on your PH.
Nice, this sounds tempting lol. How much and what time of day do I take it? Haha (Sorry for the constant questions)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, this sounds tempting lol. How much and what time of day do I take it? Haha (Sorry for the constant questions)
take it with your dmz dosages, dont take it close to bed time and 1000mg -1200mgs and no more than that. anything over 800mgs work well. you wont feel it under 800.

DylanMan

Awards
take it with your dmz dosages, dont take it close to bed time and 1000mg -1200mgs and no more than that. anything over 800mgs work well. you wont feel it under 800.
Thanks for the info man, i can only get this stuff online?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
yeah, i dont think any supp stores sell it. do they even sell hormones anymore?
Bro, lol they sell some no name PH to me at complete nutrition... he said all i needed was their OTC PCT :28: SMH i hate supp shops in my town so much i order online or drive to my friends small local shop 20miles away

DylanMan

Awards
Bro, lol they sell some no name PH to me at complete nutrition... he said all i needed was their OTC PCT :28: SMH i hate supp shops in my town so much i order online or drive to my friends small local shop 20miles away
Holy sh!t, I wud never buy a no name PH lol and they dont even tell u to use a SERM either I bet, a lot of ppl could get hurt doing that type of sh!t without proper research haha im glad u guys helped me out and responded to this thread otherwise id probly hurt myself in this process.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Holy sh!t, I wud never buy a no name PH lol and they dont even tell u to use a SERM either I bet, a lot of ppl could get hurt doing that type of sh!t without proper research haha im glad u guys helped me out and responded to this thread otherwise id probly hurt myself in this process.
complete and GNC are freaking idiots except my buddy who used to work at complete. worked there because he needed the money and he was the bomb. 35% off is what he gave me instead of 22% for members and he was soooooo smart. hes back in college for a third but at th eage of 23 turning 24 soon has degrees in health and business!

DylanMan

Awards
complete and GNC are freaking idiots except my buddy who used to work at complete. worked there because he needed the money and he was the bomb. 35% off is what he gave me instead of 22% for members and he was soooooo smart. hes back in college for a third but at th eage of 23 turning 24 soon has degrees in health and business!
Ive never met anyone close to a nutritionist let alone an educated person at GNC. Never been to Complete but problly cuz i live in Canada lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey you guys I have a question, I ordered Clomid from pillsforyou24 website... I am very worried that it may not be legit. It says it will take 2-3 weeks by airmail to my house and I ordered it on the 21st of January and if it does not arrived in time im screwed for PCT (I ordered it late cuz I didnt know I need a SERM until then) I also ordered UltraMaleRx the same day and I just received it yesterday... Please, any help.
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. I thought we had really made some progress since you embarked on your hormonal journey. Edit both your last posts and delete the name of that source before a mod comes along and bans your a$$. Then let's discuss why you started a cycle without a SERM, even though you listed that you knew you needed it in your very first post.

DylanMan

Awards
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. I thought we had really made some progress since you embarked on your hormonal journey. Edit both your last posts and delete the name of that source before a mod comes along and bans your a$$. Then let's discuss why you started a cycle without a SERM, even though you listed that you knew you needed it in your very first post.
Mna I know I screwed up, but the website seems legit. I did my research and I thot if I ordered the SERM on that day it wud arrive in time, i screwed up big... I am praying to god it arrives by the end of my cycle, im on day 15 rite now so i have 2 weeks, i ordered on Jan. 21st so its been 12 days already, ETA was 2-3 weeks. And I deleted the previous comments. How screwed am I? Realistically? :happysad:

DylanMan

Awards

I know, my first post was on Jan. 24 (3 days into my cycle and 3 days after I ordered my SERM) I screwed up thinking I would not need it, when I found out I did I freaked and quickily bought some Clomid online. I got 30 pills at 50mg for $55CAD (pretty decent). Im jus hoping there is no problems in the service and it gets here on time. My cycle ends Feb. 21 so fingers crossed. I was just asking cuz i ordered my UltraMaleRX the same day and I got it yesterday. Really hoping I get it on time, and really hoping its a legitimate source. So far my cycle has been good, no major sides, alot of strength and I see some slight gains. I just dont want to hurt myself. Too bad I properly researched after the fact, I know now what I needed and couldve done differently for my future cycles I guess lol

Anyway it was nice knowing yall lol jk but seriously thanks for the help you guys have given me, Im following everything youve said so far, so lets hope this SERM arrives on time.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
this^^^ this is why i love you ;) no homo..okmaybe a little ;) but atleast you care! and dylan brother! through your cycles of life you will come across many sketch sites. but always no matter how safe have a serm on hand.. what i suggest is once you find a good source and bloods prove it BUY buy like 3-4 PCT cycles worth so you have a years worth with no worry!

DylanMan

Awards
this^^^ this is why i love you ;) no homo..okmaybe a little ;) but atleast you care! and dylan brother! through your cycles of life you will come across many sketch sites. but always no matter how safe have a serm on hand.. what i suggest is once you find a good source and bloods prove it BUY buy like 3-4 PCT cycles worth so you have a years worth with no worry!
Thank you man!!! I am definitely never making this silly, easily avoidable mistake ever again. I feel stupid even posting about it, but I am worried. If this source is legit, I will buy a few more bottles worth for the future haha. And thank you guys for not completely shunning me for my stupidity lol, I can only learn to be more prepared, I have a feeling my next cycle will be much better now that I have an understanding of how everything works.

DylanMan

Awards
MY SERM HAS ARRIVED!! Anyways now that the fiasco is over I can now put my mind at ease and continue working hard on this cycle.
Today is day #21 and I feel great, no major sides at all. Back pumps come in and out every now and then but nothing too painful.
My arms have gotten some noticeable mass and my abs are starting to show, shoulders and chest are slowly increasing in size as well.
I weigh 178lbs now, I started at 171lbs. Since I haven't had any major results or sides Im still wondering if this cycle is even working properly, im eating right and training properly or if it will soon kick it in the next few days. Anyway I guess im ok with my results so far and hopefully I keep the gains ive made already.
Im definitely trying another cycle this June.

DylanMan

Awards
Dont get me wrong, my muscles definitely feel a lot fuller and ive gained 7 lbs already (eating clean and training 5 days a week).
But with 9 days left (from what ive seen on other logs) I should have gained more weight and noticed more sides/results.
What could I be doing wrong?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Your training or your diet. Or a combination of both.
^^^ im too lazy to see what hes running again. oh says in title... well it is dmz2 so you should have better gains BUT if those 7lbs are dry quality pounds why complain? i agree 9days left wont get you fat so i vote increase calls ALOT carb up and just go harder than hell in the kitchen!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont get me wrong, my muscles definitely feel a lot fuller and ive gained 7 lbs already (eating clean and training 5 days a week). But with 9 days left (from what ive seen on other logs) I should have gained more weight and noticed more sides/results. What could I be doing wrong?
Damn that's it? With such a strong compound you'd think you would be +15 lbs or
More uh this point.

DylanMan

Awards
Your training or your diet. Or a combination of both.
Its problly my diet, i am consuming 3000-4000 cals daily but I also ate out a few times. Also ive been getting my cals al lfomr the same sources, potatoes, yogurt, beef, chicken. I havent reallu been switching it up, my diet is boring lol.

DylanMan

Awards
^^^ im too lazy to see what hes running again. oh says in title... well it is dmz2 so you should have better gains BUT if those 7lbs are dry quality pounds why complain? i agree 9days left wont get you fat so i vote increase calls ALOT carb up and just go harder than hell in the kitchen!
Thats exactly what ill do! Make some more meals and train harder. And TBH They are dry gains, my muscles are as rock hard as they've ever been. No complaints anymore hahaha

DylanMan

Awards
Damn that's it? With such a strong compound you'd think you would be +15 lbs or
More uh this point.
Thats what I was thinking, my weight has fluctuated quite a bit since I started, I went up to 178lbs then back down to 175lbs.
Im now sitting at a solid 179lbs. Hopefully I gain a few more pounds in this next few days, if not I hope to maintain the gains ive got.