First PH Cycle!!! P-Mag!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up man, where in 281 are you located?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice work mang!! Start watching the BP as you bump it to 100mg. . this is a side effect that ppl don't remember to keep an eye out for. . other than that LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL AND TELL ME HOW SHE GOES MANG!

Texan281

Awards
Nice work mang!! Start watching the BP as you bump it to 100mg. . this is a side effect that ppl don't remember to keep an eye out for. . other than that LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL AND TELL ME HOW SHE GOES MANG!
Just curious but when should I watch my BP? Resting or while working out or both? My BP gets around 150-180 BPM when im working out especially legs

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wassup Tex...will you try 100mg?! Sounds good man....sounds good...

Yes, P-mag has liver toxity....but not to much....i'm doing 100mg d-plex + 300mg 11-sterone with any side effect or strange feeling......so.....i think you can try!
=]

My appetite is ridiculous. Im ALWAYS hungry.
GREAAAAAAAAAAT !!!
Let's eat a Cow per day Brow huahuhuaahuaHU

Keep going Man!!!
Peace!

Texan281

Awards
Quick update

I tried going up to 100 mg but felt like my BP was rising too much so i dropped back down to 75 mg. I hit a new PR for flat bench at 265 x1 :) That number just astounds me because my old max was roughly 225(w/ spotter help) and now i can get 225 x7.Also, when i tell people my max it actually impresses people now instead of getting comments like "Thats not that high..." and when i told my dad he was kinda in shock and disbelief.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
we are exactly the same height lol

Texan281

Awards
I just started day 1 of PCT with PCT Assist, Formestane, and Suppress-C. Workout felt good. Kinda felt like i was still on cycle. Tested out the libido and im good.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce work man!! I've been out for a minute but i'm back the competition prep was insane but LETS DO THIS TEXAN!! KILL"M MANG!!!

Texan281

Awards
Went to the doc to see what this nagging shoulder pain is about and he told me to shut it down for a week. :( :( he said there is no evidence of a rotator cuff tear(thank God!!) and told me to miss a week of work. No problem there doc!!! lol Kinda pissed about the cant lift thing but whatever. I guess ill just enjoy my lil vacation

Texan281

Awards
I'll go ahead and post my ending stats

Beginning 180 lbs-9.2 %bf(probably not accurate but measured it on the same device both before cycle and after)

End- 186 lbs- 9 %bf

Starting bench press max-225 x1

End-225 x7 and max 265.

Start Dumbell bicep curl- 40x 10

End- 45x10

Starting leg press- 420x 8

end 680x 3

I LOVED being on the P-mag. The 6 weeks i was on it was the best 6 weeks of lifting of my life. I was smashing PRs everyday and i increased size in my chest, bis, tris, shoulders, traps, back, thighs, calves, glutes(weird but it got bigger, gf loves it tho) abs got more defined. Alot of people were noticing how much bigger i was getting, and not just the mom and gf lol ppl that usually don't notice were like "Damn bro you getting big!"

An another note, my homie sold me 56 caps of M-Drol :) I have exactly enough to run 20/20/20/20. Probably gonna run it in the winter or later down the line. Definately gonna have all my bases covered for that cycle. I love reading "Due to its potent nature.." on the bottle lol

Texan281

Awards
Your welcome!

Looking back on this cycle I probably could have done ALOT of things different. I was kinda hoping for more of a weight gain but whatever. I shoulda been taking like 500 grams of protein a day.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great evolution Man.....congratulations!
Pictures will be nice to we see the 'after & before'

And about the formestane? what do you thinking about?

PEACE BROW