First PH cycle, Hardcore Formulations Epidrol

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I've been reading around here for awhile but finally decided to join since i decided on my cycle and wanted to get some feedback. I plan on running it with some milk thistle and either Torem or Nolva. Here's what i came up with so far, let me know how it looks :)

Epidrol: 30/30/30/30

Torem: Days 1-5=120mg, Days 6-21=60mg, Days 22-28=30mg

OR

Nolva: Week 1: Days 1-3 40mg, Days 4-7 20mg
Week 2: 20mg everyday
Week 3: 10mg everyday
Week 4: 10mg everyday

I'm leaning towards Torem since I've read that it brings you back faster and is also less toxic to the liver. I also read somewhere (i think it was this forum) where someone did a study on it and showed that it was the only SERM that raises good cholesterol and lowers the bad. But if anybody has any reasons for why Nolva might be more fit for the cycle I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good to me. I was taking AH/AL for 6 weeks and I followed this protocol:

120/1-3
90/4-7
60/7-21
30/21-28

I'm on week 3 now. Felt pretty bad the first 2 days, not shut down completely but definitely noticed the absence of the DS. Then around day 5 or so I felt much better!

I'm dosing really low though. Gauge how you feel. get bloods done if you can to really tell if you have recovered.

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Looks good to me. I was taking AH/AL for 6 weeks and I followed this protocol:

120/1-3
90/4-7
60/7-21
30/21-28

I'm on week 3 now. Felt pretty bad the first 2 days, not shut down completely but definitely noticed the absence of the DS. Then around day 5 or so I felt much better!

I'm dosing really low though. Gauge how you feel. get bloods done if you can to really tell if you have recovered.
Thanks for the input i might go that route. Also i think it makes sense how you ramped down the Torem dosage more gradually, i think ill do it that way. Is irondragon's Torem any good? Sorry to name drop if i wasn't suppose to.