First PH cycle (critique)

milestone

Awards
Gents,
I am 6'0, 190, 27 y/o with about 14% bf and have been planning my first ph cycle. My goal is to put on some more mass and lean up after. When I heard about the ban I bought up a bunch of Hdrol. I have LGI Halo-25 and Ironmag Halo extreme. I have looked at a ton of these forums and critiques, so I imagine this is kind of beating a dead horse, but wonder if anyone had any comments or critiques about my cycle below. In regards to PCT, I have heard some people who say the test boosters won't do anything, but I am thinking the HCG will help with my boys and maybe my mood? DAA seems to be the standard so I'm throwing it there too, hoping it will help natty production. I do have Anabeta elite on hand if anyone thinks I should do that instead of the others. Any advice/conversation would help! Thanks

IML Advanced Cycle Support 1 week preload and throughout
LGI Halo 25: 50/75/75/75/75/75
PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25, HCGenerate, 3 Grams DAA

milestone

Awards
I think I will probably throw that in there as well. Will also be using creatine during PCT. Any recommendations on the timing of all the PCT products?

milestone

Awards
Have heard some people like to throw in dermacrine in this cycle. Any thoughts on that? I also have forma on hand if that fits anywhere.

Bump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11