...First PCT ... What to expect?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Starting my first PCT in a few weeks....

After the Test clears out of my system with the Primo then PCT time... So roughly 3 weeks after my last jab...

I'm not looking forward to it I'm being honest.

I want to make it as smooth as possible...

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand....Running HCG on cycle but obviously not during PCT.... I'm going to take an over the counter cortisol blocker too.... Reduce XT which I've used when having adrenal fatigue and it works great.

The question is...

How fking bad am I going to feel do you think based on experience during my PCT?

I'm expecting low senses of well being... Lack of drive.... Very sad at times... That fun stuff....

But can you guys tell me?

Another thing....

If everything is OK after I get my bloods done and then as long as I've stayed off for at least the same amount of time I've been on if not longer, is this a good marker to go by before considering going back on?

Last edited:
TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Another thing.... Guys are saying to use Aromasin near the end of PCT due to estrogen rebound?

This is going to be messy

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT sucks big time and I am not gonna lie. You go from feeling like captain America to a normal man. Just make sure you are eating enough and grinding like you did on cycle. The weights will not feel the same but keep pushing through. I wouldn't worry about the aromasin until you feel you need it and even then that could be all mental. Good luck bruh

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have gotten bloods right after cycle and after pct. If your serms are legit then you test will be up there but the true number will be a month or 2 later when/if your body shuts back on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Starting my first PCT in a few weeks....

After the Test clears out of my system with the Primo then PCT time... So roughly 3 weeks after my last jab...

I'm not looking forward to it I'm being honest.

I want to make it as smooth as possible...

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand....Running HCG on cycle but obviously not during PCT.... I'm going to take an over the counter cortisol blocker too.... Reduce XT which I've used when having adrenal fatigue and it works great.

The question is...

How fking bad am I going to feel do you think based on experience during my PCT?

I'm expecting low senses of well being... Lack of drive.... Very sad at times... That fun stuff....

But can you guys tell me?

Another thing....

If everything is OK after I get my bloods done and then as long as I've stayed off for at least the same amount of time I've been on if not longer, is this a good marker to go by before considering going back on?
Hey bro, this is the part I didn't want to tell you about,

During PCT, your Weiner is going to fall off. Sorry I should have told you that part before you started the cycle 🤷.

You'll be fine. Some ppl feel like crap in pct and some ppl feel 100% normal. It's a coin toss. Keep calories higher during PCT. It will help with energy and libido while trying to recover testosterone

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thanks guys I'm looking forward to it..

You TRT guys are lucky as ****😍😅