First ever cycle - epistane

ee09

ee09

Awards
I'm 35 and never tried any ph or steroids before. I was in pretty good shape last year before I had my second kid (first pic). Never been able too get abs again since I was really young.
20170808_071828.jpg

I am 2 days shy of finishing my epistane cycle. I took it:
30/30/45/45/45/45
Was also taking creatine, tudca, bcaa's, and multi vitamin.

This weekend I will start pct of clomid, super pct, and have aromasin on hand if needed. I knew I wouldn't have the patience or consistency to keep a true log but here are my results.

I started at 175lb on July 1 and as of last night I weighed in at 191. Diet could've been better but I feel results were better than I had expected. After second kid I slacked off bad due too lack of time and sleep. Below is my picture day 1 and first day side by side. I don't have any calipers but any guesses on my body fat percentage? Just curious, overall pleased with results and hope too maintain strength and must of weight gains.
inCollage_20170808_072259114.jpg

ee09

ee09

Awards
Any guess on body fat before and after?

I think last year was the lowest I had ever been but no idea what it was then either.Still not great

ee09

ee09

Awards
2 weeks into pct, still holding at 190-192lbs. Took first week slow lifting too let body adjust. This week trained as usual and strength may have even gone up slightly since last workout