first dose of Torem

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
First day of PCT -

my bottle says 60 MG/ML - 30 ML VIAL

I just took 2 ML's so if im not a complete moron that would be 120 mg's right? I figured id run 120 mgs for a few days and bump it down to 90 then 60

sound right? coming off epi at 30/30/40/40

:dl:

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I also feel like I have a sharp pin sticking in my left nipple.. its sensitive to touch and started last night (my last day of the cyc) when i was railing this chick :0

could this be a small case of gyno?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Correct. This should work good for epi. I would throw in some post cycle support with the torem.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
thanks man, and im already ahead of you on that one. Ive got stoked (pcs) ready to go

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I also feel like I have a sharp pin sticking in my left nipple.. its sensitive to touch and started last night (my last day of the cyc) when i was railing this chick :0

could this be a small case of gyno?
i don't think so. any lumps there? maybe the chick was just squeezing to hard. do you have a strong AI like arimdex or letro on hand just in case?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no, all i have is stoked/pcs and torem
i would not worry about it. sometimes during cycle and after in PCT when i feel even the slightest weird feeling in my nipple area, i say thing same thing..GYNO!!!AHHHH, turns out i've been wrong everytime

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
thanks for the help man, well see what happens.. im hoping its nothing

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one time i was having sex and the girls was sucking my nipple and bit it, and it started to hurt like a sharp pain, but this was the nipple itself not behind it lol.. maybe she pinched/bit to hard and your bugging out i also had just gotten my nipples peirced at that time so they looked a little swollen anyway also

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Quote:
one time i was having sex and the girls was sucking my nipple and bit it

You have a much more interesting life then I do.
:laugh:

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I've always been told when you have gyno, you know it. You won't have to ask if you do or not.

Your pct with toremifene citrate sound pretty good. Thats the protocol I've been finding all over the internet.