First Cylce of Epi + Pct (Pulsing) Question

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Okay so this is the plan, First Cycle At 22.

Does this sound correct because in theory it makes sense
Each week taking Epi On Lift Days 4x a week and Advanced Pct on Off days.

Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 20mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg
Week 5: 30mg
Week 6: 40mg
Week 7: 30mg
Week 8: 20mg

My theory, with this is the fact to make your body get start to slowly get back into your natural test, because starting week 9 you will not have that test boost.

:clean:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pulse is 3x a week or just run just straight 4 weeker

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
hey matt, i havent used epi myself ..but have heard great things about it .. ive seen people do epi for 5-6weeks and it worked great for them .. but keep this thread posted on ure 7or 8th week .. id like to see how it turns out

if i was to do it .. i would do it for 6weeks and start of 6week with PCT(nolvadexxt) .. again this has been done by my friend and worked.

Good luck bro,:clean:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pulse is 3x a week or just run just straight 4 weeker
I'm going to expound on this b/c I've seen this coming up too often lately.

One of the major reasons to pulse is to help avoid shutdown (amongst other unwanted sides). Like Nosnmiveins says, pulsing should ideally be 3x a week...

This is because shutdown is much more likely to happen at more than three doses per week. You aren't supposed to be on more than two days in a row in a week. It's even suggested to take two off two days in a row if you choose to stay on for two days in a row.

So, in theory, you could dose two days on and two days off throughout your cycle. You won't be on four days a week every week, but you will have some weeks where you would be on four days in a week.

I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T DO THIS IF I WAS GOING TO PULSE. I would just dose the anabolic three days a week. If your split has you working out more than three times a week then I would just suggest changing it up each week so that the same muscle or muscle groups aren't being worked out on days that you're not dosing your anabolic.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Well im a try it out and see how it works, You ONLY Live once :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well im a try it out and see how it works, You ONLY Live once :)
Yeah, you only have one pair of testes too...I'm guessing you probably only have one liver as well...I'm just sayin'...:D

In all seriousness though...if you really want to run a longer pulse then epi is definitely a good starting point. The original post just seems to be a little off in the way it's set up. If you're open to changing it around some you could definitely pull of a longer pulse, just not the way it's set up on post one. Are you considering doing it the way that we suggested or do you still have something else in mind?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think MattRoeske should listen to stxnas recommendations after all he asked for advice and got it and something tells me that stxnas is a lot more knowledgeable about this subject than MattRoeske is!
your cycle needs some adjustments from my point of view...
1) don't use it 4x per week, 3x is the norm
2) don't tapper down, just stop using
3) what's your PCT plan look like?

just my 2cents