First cycle...

dakaus

Awards
Seeing how PHs may "possibly" get banned, i want to stock up on some for later... What would be an effective first cycle with decent gains, minimal lethargy, and sides, and least rebound? I want to keep most of my gains if at all possible. I've been looking at the Epistane for quite a while seeing how its a mild cycle and this would be my first run at PHs. I found some advice i needed for an Epi cycle, but more would be welcomed.

I'm 6'0 at 172lbs... currently bulking and lifting 5x a week.

What might be your suggestions be for:
1. What other cycle(s) to run?

2. What should the dosage be?

3. What else should I use while on cycle?

3. What for PCT?

I would appreciate some helplful replies

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is tons and tons of info on here to answer your questions.

wbh004

Awards
yeah i agree, there are so many products out there its ridiculous. research, then research some more, then after you've read for days and days, you might be ready to make a decision. you really do have to read and understand phs and pcts before just doing them.

philo1025

philo1025

Awards
I am going to do the same cycle 90/90/90/90 X-TREN...is this good for cutting.....any recommendations fro my PCL...here is what I plan

I NEED HELP with PROPER ADVICE for.......my first cycle........ I am in fairly good shape. I weigh 176lbs. 5 Ft. 11 inches. I have about 10-11% body fat. I max about 200 on bench. I work out 5-6 days a week and play alot of basketball (3xWEEK). I need advice on a decent starting CYCLE. Here is what i am thinking with my PCT...

PRE CYCLE Two weeks-4 weeks during cycle(than contine the rest of bottle or buy 2?)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST ( 4 caps x 2 a day: 60 total per bottle)

Should I take something else or is this fine

CEL X-tren Solo Cycle
4-weeks at 90 mg day

PCT:
NOLVA/CLOMID: Do I need it and how should I take it? How much, will I bald...do people get cancer from this? I have a hook for this so please be honest....

CEL PCT ASSIST (3 caps x 2 a day: 60 total in bottle)

Do I need two bottles, should I run for 4 weeks? Is there something better product wise?
REMEMBER: I want to stay LEAN and shred hard. Diets in check.......is this enough to take to the next level?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? It tastes just like it smells... delicious." Tyrone Biggums(Chappelle Show)