First cycle need some help (Olympus Labs?)

Physiquenl

Awards
Hello Guys,

First of all, I'm Dutch, so sorry for my bad grammar!

Like a year ago I made some stupid decisions and went on a crashdiet which was like eating six days a week very low calories and binging one day at least 7500+ kcal and repeat. Since my bodyfat stayed very low and the veins were walking over my abs I didn't change anything. After being on holiday and eating crap for 15 days (ultra all-inclusive) my shape dissapeared and I had seen the light to make better choices.

For, I think, a year I invested in reversing which leads to a happier live and more gains. But, due to history my testosteron levels aren't high but the endocrinologist don't want to give me something to raise this up since she believe that it only will give me more cons then pros.

I have read a lot of prohormones and on a Dutch forum people are very positive about it I thought of running a cycle for myself. Some people said that my test levels aren't high now so that maybe a cycle can help to get it up.

I weigh every gram of food and tracking all my macros. Training is on point and a someone which is a competitor is coaching me (he is science-based so had a lot of knowledge).

The first cycle I thought could help me make some gains is:
Ep1stane: not sure which dosage for how many weeks, 4, 5 or 6?
Ar1macare pro
Milk thistle
Fish oil

PCT:
Nolva
Horney Goat Weed
Creatine
Test booster?

I had a few questions:
1. Is there something missing in the cycle which I wrote above?
2. What are the benefits of ar1macare?
3. I also dide some research about stacking and researched dermatr3n, dermatr3st, tr3n and tr3st. Mailed OL about it but haven't got an answer yet. What are the pro's and con's of the products.

Add information question 3:
Now I'm completed a mini-cut and want to maintain current condition untill my holiday, 15 days on a resort, and it's not gonna happen to f*** my shape up at holiday. After holiday I have ten weeks untill a next one, which is for only a week. In these ten weeks I want to run a cycle which keeps me lean (maybe 1% or 2% bf added would also be okay) but make some gains (aiming for at least 5kg's)

I hope you guys could do me a favour and want to help me out! When I run it I will write a log about my cycle, since other logs have really helped me to get information!

Physiquenl

Awards
OCT: Some more products for live protection?

And another question: is an estrogen blocker needed and why do people take it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, a cycle will not help your testosterone situation, it will make it worse. A clomid restart protocol could help your test levels but you really need to talk to your doctor about clomiphene. If you run a cycle then you really need clomid as part of your pct. A estrogen blocker (ai) is needed for pct to prevent rebound gyno. If you have armicare pro then you have your on cycle protection covered ( liver, bp ). I would not stack any other hormones for your first cycle, see how your body reacts to a single compound first.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OCT: Some more products for live protection?

And another question: is an estrogen blocker needed and why do people take it?
I'd pick up some aegis liver protection by antaeus labs and an estrogen blocker is always a good product to have.

"If you are cycling prohomormones, taking an estrogen blocker becomes even more important. The reason for this is that when you are on a prohormone your body senses that your testosterone levels are high, regardless if it is natural testosterone or synthetic (prohormone). Your body naturally wants to keep your hormones balanced, so as a response to this your body will signal the release of an enzyme known as “Aromatase” which will convert testosterone to estrogen. Too much estrogen will lead to undesirable side effects like gynecomastia (gyno) and low sex drive."

Physiquenl

Awards
Thank you! But is it necessary to take it on cycle or pct only as the giy above you adviced?

Physiquenl

Awards
First off, a cycle will not help your testosterone situation, it will make it worse. A clomid restart protocol could help your test levels but you really need to talk to your doctor about clomiphene. If you run a cycle then you really need clomid as part of your pct. A estrogen blocker (ai) is needed for pct to prevent rebound gyno. If you have armicare pro then you have your on cycle protection covered ( liver, bp ). I would not stack any other hormones for your first cycle, see how your body reacts to a single compound first.
Thanks for responsing! So clomid should give me more benefits over nolva?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! But is it necessary to take it on cycle or pct only as the giy above you adviced?
With epistane do NOT run an ai during your cycle. Epi has anti estrogenic properties and using an ai on top of that will surely crash your estrogen. I would do something like this:
Pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

Run your ai past your serm to prevent estrogen rebound since during and after pct is the only time you should have estro sides on epi.

Physiquenl

Awards
With epistane do NOT run an ai during your cycle. Epi has anti estrogenic properties and using an ai on top of that will surely crash your estrogen. I would do something like this:
Pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

Run your ai past your serm to prevent estrogen rebound since during and after pct is the only time you should have estro sides on epi.
So from start cycle till the last intake should take more then 8 weeks (4/5 weeks epi and 4 weeks pct?)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So from start cycle till the last intake should take more then 8 weeks (4/5 weeks epi and 4 weeks pct?)
I would run epi for at least 6 weeks. It doesn't really kick in until week 3 so you need a little more time for good gains to be made imo

Physiquenl

Awards
I would run epi for at least 6 weeks. It doesn't really kick in until week 3 so you need a little more time for good gains to be made imo
Ah okay, and other cycles for first time? Do you know anything about tr3st, tr3n, dermatr3st or demratr3n

Thanks again!

Last edited:
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah okay, and other cycles for first time? Do you know anything about tr3st, tr3n, dermatr3st or demratr3n

Thanks again!
I know that you don't need to be adding them into a first cycle. Do this single compound cycle and see how you respond. Next cycle you can think about doing a stack. Trest and tren are 19 nors and are nothing to take lightly. One step at a time bro

Physiquenl

Awards
I know that you don't need to be adding them into a first cycle. Do this single compound cycle and see how you respond. Next cycle you can think about doing a stack. Trest and tren are 19 nors and are nothing to take lightly. One step at a time bro
So Ep1stane only first time. A friend of me will start this soon and he has some cortisol blockers, is this good? And which other cycles do you prefer for first time? a lot of people say winny only will get the same results as epi

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Ep1stane only first time. A friend of me will start this soon and he has some cortisol blockers, is this good? And which other cycles do you prefer for first time? a lot of people say winny only will get the same results as epi
Cortisol control is great for pct, definitely add that in. Other beginner compounds would be halo, 1,4 dhea, ostarine, and many more. You only want to add one new compound to a cycle so you know what is causing negative side effects if they should occur.

Physiquenl

Awards
Cortisol control is great for pct, definitely add that in. Other beginner compounds would be halo, 1,4 dhea, ostarine, and many more. You only want to add one new compound to a cycle so you know what is causing negative side effects if they should occur.
man quick answers, you have a lot of passion. appreciate it. so what should you recommend me?

I'm leaving the 17th of july untill 1st of august. Want to start something then at the end of october I will go to turkey for a week. Also don't want to get bloated and what about them macros? At the end of my minicut doing 15 mins of steady state cardio on 2000kcals.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane if you want to cut, halo if you want to lean bulk. Both are great mild compounds that are perfect for a first cycle.

Physiquenl

Awards
Epistane if you want to cut, halo if you want to lean bulk. Both are great mild compounds that are perfect for a first cycle.
Epistane for cut and how about gaining some weight?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know anything about halo tbh.
Just Google it. You should find a few logs on it and some good info since halo has been around for 20 years or so

Physiquenl

Awards
Halodrol.
Read a lot of heart related sides which make me anxious since I have been to hospitol once. Felt some pressure in my chest and got a 'panic attack?' After all there was nothing wrong with my heart or blood pressure haha

Physiquenl

Awards
Read a lot of heart related sides which make me anxious since I have been to hospitol once. Felt some pressure in my chest and got a 'panic attack?' After all there was nothing wrong with my heart or blood pressure haha
So ep1stane solo is still what you recommend. Tr3st only or dermatr3st only is harder?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ep1stane solo is still what you recommend. Tr3st only or dermatr3st only is harder?
Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen, I would not mess with trest until you know how your body reacts to ph/ds. If you happen to be estrogen sensitive trest will eat you alive

Physiquenl

Awards
Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen, I would not mess with trest until you know how your body reacts to ph/ds. If you happen to be estrogen sensitive trest will eat you alive
Clear, except the 'eat you alive part' haha! What is the best way to eat? Deficit, maintenance or above? And you said halo gives more gains but are the 'heart feelings' a side of it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear, except the 'eat you alive part' haha! What is the best way to eat? Deficit, maintenance or above? And you said halo gives more gains but are the 'heart feelings' a side of it?
I've ran halo at 100mg for 6 weeks and experienced no sides at all. Aren't you trying to bulk? Eat above maintenance and the weight and strength will be impressive

Physiquenl

Awards
I've ran halo at 100mg for 6 weeks and experienced no sides at all. Aren't you trying to bulk? Eat above maintenance and the weight and strength will be impressive
Halo and epi? Don't want to hold water and max 1/2 bf% increase.