First cycle. Need help for diet and training.

Shivangc21

Awards
Going for first cycle of test e only as suggested by many. 250mg/ml and I'll be injecting once a week week 1-5 1.5ml/wk then 6-10 2ml per week. 2 week after last shot pct clomid 100/50/50/25.
Height 6'2 weight 85kg.. lil bit fat over tummy still look lean though and decent muscle and strength. Currently using creatine and protein as supplements.
I need guidance for workout schedule. I've seen people doing double part and getting jacked and ripped by the end but don't know what they were shooting. Also a bit suggestions on diet as well would help. Thanks.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why are you running test at 375mg a week? That's pretty low to start off with, typically it's 500 a week for a first cycle. Also I'd run the test for 12 weeks, I've read a countless number of forum topics from guys wishing they ran their test cycles for an extra 2 weeks.

Do you have an AI on hand as well? You'll need it to keep some of your test from converting to estrogen in your body. You'll also probably want to have nolvadex on hand in case you start to have gyno symptoms.

Shivangc21

Awards
Yes actually I initially thought of 12 week cycle 500mg/wk. But I was talking to a person and he suggested me that so that's why I was asking for views on that. Also , is it okay to inject once a week? And do I really need ai? There's no problem in getting it. I've heard people going simple test cycle and with pct without ai.
Also, I'm very considered about it and I wish to gain as good muscle as possible , I don't wanna waste my money. Also any tips on diet and training?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd stick with 500 a week injected 2x a week, a ml each time. You want to keep the blood serum levels pretty consistent so injecting more than once a week is preferred. I'm currently injecting 1ml 3x a week at 250mg/ml.

Yes you're going to need an AI, test will convert to estrogen and if you don't keep estrogen down you'll end up having gyno issues, along with other things like increase water retention and possibly messed up libido if it gets too high. Better safe than sorry in my opinion, fixing gyno is a royal pain in the ass.

Shivangc21

Awards
Yeah man , no problem I'll get AI, .5mg ed right? Also how will be the gains coming off? Like my bicep is 14.5 flexed 14 relaxed. I want good gains so I look good like broad shoulders and all.. I know it's kinda stupid but I just don't wanna waste my first cycle and wanna benefit as much as possible. Earlier I have used dbol with oral mild test and results were good. For the diet I'm aiming at over 200g protein upto 100-120g healthy fat, around 400g carbs.
I was thinking to go for single part training mon to fri and sat it'll be weak part for every 2 weeks till end of cycle.
Like I said I need genuine help, and I'm open to all of your advice anytime. :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think 25mg doses of clomid are sufficient, but anything greater than 50mg is just nuts man. At that point (100mg) youre potentially doing more harm than good, the sides wont be worth it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 25mg doses of clomid are sufficient, but anything greater than 50mg is just nuts man. At that point (100mg) youre potentially doing more harm than good, the sides wont be worth it.
Yea I'd go with the typical 50/50/25/25

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, don't forget that you wait 2 weeks after your last test dose to start your pct

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great advice here!

Shivangc21

Awards
Does everything else looks fine ? How much can I expect in results?

Shivangc21

Awards
How much can I gain? Is test alone enough ? I want transform during this time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Shivangc21

Awards
Can you please layout a proper schedule of gear ,diet and training for me? I need genuine help.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man , no problem I'll get AI, .5mg ed right?
You don't want to take an AI every day to start off with. They are very strong chemicals, and your estrogen levels will plummet. The standard dose on a Test cycle is every other day.

Can you please layout a proper schedule of gear ,diet and training for me? I need genuine help.
To be honest, you really should have your diet and training down before you start a cycle.

Shivangc21

Awards
I do follow a clean and healthy diet till now, but I want my diet and training at par when on cycle so I make most of my cycle.
So according to that can you give some points ?