First Cycle - Need guidance

Rhall95x

Awards
Morning all.

So this is my first post on here and basically I'm just after some guidance, I've used the search and researched various threads.

I've been training for 4 years now, I'm currently your typical 'ectomorph' however I have put on a lot of size over the past few years.

Stats:
Height: 5.9
Weight: 165 Pounds
BF: 12Percent
Training: Push/Pull/Legs

My track every thing I eat and am on a 4500 calorie intake daily. I eat a very clean diet with lots of lean meats, clean carbs and natural fats. My water intake is very high at around 4 litres a day. (Use a water intake app)

Supplements I currently use are Protein/Creatine and BCAA's and a multi vit

Anyway, Ive been researching into Pro-Hormones, Orals and Saarms.

I get drug tested every year for my job but I don't believe this to be for steroids, but to be on the safe side I'd like something that isnt going to stay in my system forever.

My job (Military) does involve cardio (Hence calorie intake) however I will be minimalising cardio a day I will be taking leave for the cycle.

Could anyone recommend a good first cycle that isn't going to completely kill my insides, and that will also help me bulk up.

Like I said I'm not going to jump into anything, I'm still in my 'Research Stage'

Thanks all, sorry if this is the standard newbie question.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How about an 8 week Test Prop cycle?

Rhall95x

Awards
This is going to sound mental, but I'm after stuff I can get pretty easily for instance over the web. I'm from the UK if that helps, and not really after injectsbles would rather an oral cycle.

Rhall95x

Awards
I also should have mentioned this would be my first ever cycle.
And I would prefer oral only.
Also please bare with me, I'm very new to the anabolic world hence why I'm not jumping into anything and I'm still researching etc.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about Ph's or sarms. Just wait for a member with that experience.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
21 with your stats? I'd train natural.... I did, and got huge.

You know how I did it?
- Ate great healthy food. A ton of it.
- Slept a lot.
- Worked out like a fcucking demon on a 6 day split routine. 1-2 hour of Aerobics EOD.

Everyone thought I was on steroids. I was not.
At 25, I was taking an OTC supplement called Hot Stuff which was apparently laced with something. (Rumor is Dbol)
and I got even bigger. If I had known what I was taking I could have done a proper PCT. Screwed me up.

You don't need anything but great OTC supplements that are time tested and proven.

- Creatine Monohydrate
- Protein (Maybe)
- Veggies

Rhall95x

Awards
Appreciate that mate, however I eat like a ****ing pig. Constantly packing food down me that I prep every night, but I've grown not as quick as I'd like to over the years hence why I'd like an edge. Don't get me wrong I understand diet and exercise is the number 1, but I want something to help me out.

I've looked at M-Drol but couldn't find much good advice on it.

I looked at dbol, chinned it off because of the amount of water retention stories.

Then looked at sarms like ostarine, not really sure of the best way I could cycle it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate that mate, however I eat like a ****ing pig. Constantly packing food down me that I prep every night, but I've grown not as quick as I'd like to over the years hence why I'd like an edge. Don't get me wrong I understand diet and exercise is the number 1, but I want something to help me out.

I've looked at M-Drol but couldn't find much good advice on it.

I looked at dbol, chinned it off because of the amount of water retention stories.

Then looked at sarms like ostarine, not really sure of the best way I could cycle it.
NOOOOO!!!

"I want something to help me out."

You're getting it in here. A real education my man.

Once again:
My story of (Dbol lacing) was not to inspire the thought of using it or any other anabolic steroid. If I effing wanted to do steroids I would have been looking for them. Back then it was easier than ever I'm sure, but I never tried, and never wanted to be anything but natural. Honestly that company violated me. I'm still pissed off.

Right now I do tons of research. I've learned a great deal on here, and have shared it to an extent for others. It's my way of giving back because of the generosity of those here. This is probably the best forum I have found.

Stay natural! If you are plateauxing , then you are doing something wrong. Change up the routine. HST is the shizzle.
Studhorse get in here and educate this lad on HST if you can. With this programming, I have increased my strength in 6 weeks! and size. I'm 51, going on 52. If I can gain size and strength, you'll make leaps.

You need to mix things up for your body.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm all for training naturally, but I have no room to speak since I started at your age...

I'd look in to Osta or LGD. You'll want to stack those with something for better results so I'd look in to 1 andro or 4 andro and then DMZ and MSten.

You'll need on cycle support, I reccomend Arimacare Pro. Depending on what you run you might need extra TUDCA and other on cycle support sups so read up on that.

Pct read up on standard PCT dosing protocols, nolva and clomid to be more specific.

Rhall95x

Awards
That sound like a big stack haha.

I'll look it up, cheers.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you've had trouble gaining size and your research into anabolics led you to Ostarine as a solution to this, you definitely need to do more research.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you've had trouble gaining size and your research into anabolics led you to Ostarine as a solution to this, you definitely need to do more research.
More for a cut isn't it? One of the better ones I though so that's why I said it

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
More for a cut isn't it? One of the better ones I though so that's why I said it
A great compound, as far as I can tell (never used it personally), but yeah, it won't add much mass. It's great for preserving muscle and adding a little while in a cut.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOOOOO!!!

"I want something to help me out."

You're getting it in here. A real education my man.

Once again:
My story of (Dbol lacing) was not to inspire the thought of using it or any other anabolic steroid. If I effing wanted to do steroids I would have been looking for them. Back then it was easier than ever I'm sure, but I never tried, and never wanted to be anything but natural. Honestly that company violated me. I'm still pissed off.

Right now I do tons of research. I've learned a great deal on here, and have shared it to an extent for others. It's my way of giving back because of the generosity of those here. This is probably the best forum I have found.

Stay natural! If you are plateauxing , then you are doing something wrong. Change up the routine. HST is the shizzle.
Studhorse get in here and educate this lad on HST if you can. With this programming, I have increased my strength in 6 weeks! and size. I'm 51, going on 52. If I can gain size and strength, you'll make leaps.

You need to mix things up for your body.
I can't give you cycle advise. I'm not going to tell you not to use AAS. That is something you need to decide on. I agree with justhere4comm at your age stay natural. If your diet is in check like it sounds like. I would look into switching your workouts up. HST is an option that you can use for a whole year and continue to progress. Research it, if you decide Your interested let me know and I can post some information, there is also a different format for AAS / PH.
I have been natural for 35 years and I understand the lure of AAS. I did D-Bol in 1984. My room mate was my left tackle and he hooked me up. It does work! We didn't know anything about PCT. I did it for 5 weeks and my running backs coach called me in his office and told me to get off what ever I was on. lol.
There are plenty of guys on here to help you out!
I know you don't want to here it. I think you are battling the post newbie gains. Look at changing your workout stimulus first.
Search yates84 he has some cycle/ PCT setups.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't give you cycle advise. I'm not going to tell you not to use AAS. That is something you need to decide on. I agree with justhere4comm at your age stay natural. If your diet is in check like it sounds like. I would look into switching your workouts up. HST is an option that you can use for a whole year and continue to progress. Research it, if you decide Your interested let me know and I can post some information, there is also a different format for AAS / PH.
I have been natural for 35 years and I understand the lure of AAS. I did D-Bol in 1984. My room mate was my left tackle and he hooked me up. It does work! We didn't know anything about PCT. I did it for 5 weeks and my running backs coach called me in his office and told me to get off what ever I was on. lol.
There are plenty of guys on here to help you out!
I know you don't want to here it. I think you are battling the post newbie gains. Look at changing your workout stimulus first.
Search yates84 he has some cycle/ PCT setups if still interested.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rhall95x, orals tabs are harsher on your liver which is why I stick with injectables. For a first cycle, I would recommend deca, dbol, & either test - 8 to 12 week cycle when you need hormone replacement therapy. This usually happens after a man's testosterone level drop in their 30s. Remember to PCT so you can keep your gains and take carbotein in addition to you aminos, protein, creative & glutamine.
Hate to be that guy, but I STRONGLY reccomend test only for a cycle, with an oral kicker if you wish. You can add deca etc in later but you need to know how you react when you're on test. If you react badly you need to know that before you go adding more stuff, **** can hit the fan real quick when you mess with hormones and I'm not just talking blood work wise here.

Rhall95x

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys. And yeah I'm still in a research phase hence why I'm not jumping into anything. I've changed up my routine every 12 weeks or so. Don't get me wrong I am still gaining but obviously I'm being lazy and want a quicker method.

Appreciate no one being an arse though, genuine advice is appreciated.

I realise that injectables are the way forward, but I leant more towards oral because of the shorter half life with getting drug tested in my job.

Cheers guys. clearly need to do some more research.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
Firstly, you'll probably never get tested for AASs. The test for that is hugely expensive and complex and it's just something they won't waste money on unless someone higher up has a real bone to pick with you. This is my experience from the service over here in the US so I can't speak with absolute authority but it has been mirrored by other folks in your country's service. The common drug tests are for recreational drugs and that's about it.

As for a good cycle the question really comes down to what you're willing to get and do. As others have mentioned a basic test cycle is really the ideal first run but I get it. If you can get AASs pretty readily then a solo dbol cycle wouldn't be terrible. Really for your first cycle you're just looking to get your feet wet. It seems like you've got your diet down so having your gear virginity means probably just the smell of exogenous hormones will probably put weight on you.

As for PHs/DSs it again really depends on what you can get a hold of.

I'd stear clear of SARMs and peptides. You'll be underwhelmed with the results. I always consider those things to be more of accessories for folks already in bed with some extra hormones or "natural" athletes skirting the rules best they can.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I can speak from experience, I did ph's before the ban and they were good for strength, didn't really notice size. Ever since the ban a lot of stuff is faked and just not worth the cash. I tried it before moving to injectable. Injecting is the best choice I ever made, it's easy, and for a first cycle, 12 weeks of test e at 500mg tapering up to at most 750mg would be one you wouldn't forget

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Morning all.

So this is my first post on here and basically I'm just after some guidance, I've used the search and researched various threads.

I've been training for 4 years now, I'm currently your typical 'ectomorph' however I have put on a lot of size over the past few years.

Stats:
Height: 5.9
Weight: 165 Pounds
BF: 12Percent
Training: Push/Pull/Legs

My track every thing I eat and am on a 4500 calorie intake daily. I eat a very clean diet with lots of lean meats, clean carbs and natural fats. My water intake is very high at around 4 litres a day. (Use a water intake app)

Supplements I currently use are Protein/Creatine and BCAA's and a multi vit

Anyway, Ive been researching into Pro-Hormones, Orals and Saarms.

I get drug tested every year for my job but I don't believe this to be for steroids, but to be on the safe side I'd like something that isnt going to stay in my system forever.

My job (Military) does involve cardio (Hence calorie intake) however I will be minimalising cardio a day I will be taking leave for the cycle.

Could anyone recommend a good first cycle that isn't going to completely kill my insides, and that will also help me bulk up.

Like I said I'm not going to jump into anything, I'm still in my 'Research Stage'

Thanks all, sorry if this is the standard newbie question.
What's up bro, couldn't help but throw in a few cents. I worked out without so much as creatine until I was about 30. Then I actually got a Little bit of my start with Prohormones from here kind of like you and I was satisfied for the most part with my first cycle. It was the second one that really did it for me though. Anyway I can see where your coming from feeling like you need that extra boost. In some ways I wish I had that when I was your age but at the same time it felt really good to know I busted my ass to get from 130 to 170 in a year when I was locked up. Then for the longest time I was stuck at 170 until I forcefed myself and hit it hard 5 days a week one bodypart at a time and about a year later I was up to 195. Everyone thought I was on juice. So what I'm trying to say is there are ways to get to where you wanna be without those things However it will take Alot longer. So if you want the gains alot faster im sure your thinking in the right direction.. I know after the 2014 ban its harder to find anything but
I would recommend trying a 1andro/4andro or R-andro.
Even after trying alot of things I ran
Ironmaglabs super R-andro 100 or 150mg 2x a day with
Hitechs 1AD (1andro + laxogenin) 2x a day for about 6-8 weeks and really liked the results also not toxic or that bad for shutting you down. little pricey though so if you can find a little ph stack that's dosed good then like some guys said you'll need some ar1macare pro for on cycle. And a good PCT with a serm line Tamoxifen or clomid and a good pct supplement like sup3r pct.. Put something together and make sure to check with everyone to get your best advice before starting. You can PM me or anyone else I can try to help with sources or whatever. Good luck!

Sent from my LG-K330 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Rhall95x

Awards
Cheers dude, I've tried dropping you a PM however says your inbox is full! Thanks for the advice though mate.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Cheers dude, I've tried dropping you a PM however says your inbox is full! Thanks for the advice though mate.
Damn it lol ok I cleared them. No wonder it wouldn't let me send them. The app isn't telling me their full.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
1-Andro + 4-andro stacked, at 300mg each.

1-andro converts to 1-testosterone, has MINIMAL conversion to estrogen (if any at all), actually burns body fat, leads to no water retention, and builds lean muscle.

4-andro converts to testosterone, has MILD conversion to estrogen, primarily yields size and strength, and has MILD water retention.

You NEED to stack these 2 together for the fact that 1-andro helps build lean and dense muscle , but, yields very little size, makes you very lethargic, and kills sex drive. 4-andro will counter balance the lethargy, boost sex drive, and add size+ strength.

Run for 7 or 8 weeks. Follow with a a REAL PCT (Clomid/Nolvadex) because yes, these PH's WILL shut you down.

Very mild pro hormones, non-methylated (which means they won't put stress on your liver) and an in cycle support supplement would be nice, not absolutely necessary, but it's your body and your money so you decide.

Check my log. I ran the cycle for 8 weeks. It was great. Felt like a BEAST in the gym, gained 12 or so pounds of muscle, lost body fat, strength gains went WAY up on bench and squat, and used Clomid in PCT and kept all gains. Running again in 1 month