First Cycle in a while, help appreciated

Zimm43

Awards
So this will be the first cycle I have done since 2012. Previously I have had great success mainly with M1t, but also SD. I am a bit susceptible to estrogen, so I have anastrozole (arimidex) I will be taking. I still have some old CEL H-drol, so I thought that would be a good place to start. I also have some M-Sten as well as DMZ, but thought since its been a while, H-drol would be the better re entry point. I'm 34, 230lbs and currently trying to recomp. I had lowish test (mid 400's) in recent bloodwork, so i'm getting 80mg injections every 5 days. I'm doing them at home, so could probably up the dose if needed. So here is what the plan is, let me know what you guys think and if anything needs changed.

Cycle
H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 (morning evening, Pre workout for the third once at 75)
CEL Cycle assist
TUDCA 500mg
Test 80mg every 5 days
Arimidex .5mg twice a week

PCT
CEL PCT Assist
Test 80mg every 5 days
Arimidex .5mg twice a week
TUDCA 500mg

Thanks for the help!

Zimm43

Awards
I should add i'm currently running a calorie deficit carb cutting and in ketosis. So doing something like the M-Sten or DMZ wouldn't make a whole lot of sense in my mind because I wouldn't be getting the most out of it I could be. I will however, be getting a large amount of protein.

Zimm43

Awards
I know theres a wealth of knowledge out there, someone has to have something.....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halodrol dosage seems to be a bit on the lower end. Most people seem to say that 100mg is the sweetspot from what I recall. You don’t need a pct either because you’re already on trt.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I would bump up the halo to 100 at your weight. CEL Hdrol was bomb

Zimm43

Awards
So then you both would run a 4 week at 50/100/100/100 instead then? I only have two bottles, so upping the dose would cut the cycle. I had previously read that hdrol didn't really kick in until week 3, so I thought doing slightly lower for longer may be better. I've never done Hdrol, so I certainly can't speak from experience.

Zimm43

Awards
Or would it make more sense to not taper up and just go 100/100/100/100? Also, if I'm doing 100, do I need to break up the doses to 4 times a day? Or just 2 and 2 spaced out as before? If PCT assist isn't needed since I'm injecting the tst, I can just save it for later when I do the M-Sten or DMZ.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So then you both would run a 4 week at 50/100/100/100 instead then? I only have two bottles, so upping the dose would cut the cycle. I had previously read that hdrol didn't really kick in until week 3, so I thought doing slightly lower for longer may be better. I've never done Hdrol, so I certainly can't speak from experience.
No, you really need 5-6 weeks of HDrol. It hits hard at week 3/4. You can't stop it in week 4 when the goodies start coming. I would do 25 (on odd days, 50 on even to spread the dosage out longer)/50/75/75/100/100

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Or would it make more sense to not taper up and just go 100/100/100/100? Also, if I'm doing 100, do I need to break up the doses to 4 times a day? Or just 2 and 2 spaced out as before? If PCT assist isn't needed since I'm injecting the tst, I can just save it for later when I do the M-Sten or DMZ.
You could space them out, but I would personally just do 2a/2pm... whatever you like.

Zimm43

Awards
No, you really need 5-6 weeks of HDrol. It hits hard at week 3/4. You can't stop it in week 4 when the goodies start coming. I would do 25 (on odd days, 50 on even to spread the dosage out longer)/50/75/75/100/100
I hadn't considered this approach, I like it! So then the new plan will be this and just forgo the PCT assist, but I will still use the TUDCA to be safe. I'll be starting next Monday, I will let you know how it goes. I won't do a log for this one, but in a couple months I plan on doing a Msten / DMZ cycle. I'm sure I will be seeking help and may do a log along with it as well. Thanks for the help. Oh and if anyone else has anything to add/change before Monday, let me know.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I mean, I would not forgo Cycle Assist.... Hdrol is fun, you aren't going to notice anything til week 3... but once it hits, it hits. Very versatile compound, I personally like to eat at a deficit and build lean ass mass.

Zimm43

Awards
I wasn’t going to drop the cycle assist, just the pct assist. I will be staying on my current diet which is a deficit. I have my doubts that hdrol adds a whole lot eating this way and it being mild, but we shall see how it goes. Well nothing like the gains from the m1t and SD I remember from the past I’m sure anyway. Thanks again for the help