First Cycle- Half way through, please critique.

bigbeasta4

Awards
Hi. This is my first cycle, I already know, it is a slightly longer cycle. This is the only cycle I will do, If i do another cycle it wont be untill November or so......

6'1
230LB- Started at 20 percent body fat, I'm now at 14 percent.
Want more muscle- want to drop to 8 percent bf.

Winstrol Stanazol- .75cc EOD - Wks 1-14
Clenbuterol(First Bottle)-Wks 1-3(Liquid Form built tolerance)
Halotestin- 10mg per day. Wks-3-6
Clenbuterol- Wks 6-9 (Liquid Form, built tolerance)
Equipoise- 400mg per Wk. Wks 5-9
Test Cypionate- 300mg per Wk. 5-9
Test Sustaton (Amps)-350mg per week. Wks- 9-14.

I have alot of liquid Nolva on hand along with other supps like 6oxo. I've been taking milk thistle since day 1.

post cycle therapy: Not sure how much nolva to take for my PCT........
I know for a fact that my test production will be shutdown, therefore I'm tryuing to plan a good PCT........

I know, I'm on alot of stuff, especially for first time cycle. Figured I'll get it all done at once and get it done with....

What do you think?

bigbeasta4

Awards
Diet is awesome!
Training:
Day 1: Chest/shoulders/tri
Day 2:Back/Bi
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Either Rest or Repeat the cycle once more, depending on my how body and muscles feel.
Cardio- 3x-4x a week..... always seperated from my weightlifting sessions.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hi. This is my first cycle, I already know, it is a slightly longer cycle. This is the only cycle I will do, If i do another cycle it wont be untill November or so......

6'1
230LB- Started at 20 percent body fat, I'm now at 14 percent.
Want more muscle- want to drop to 8 percent bf.

Winstrol Stanazol- .75cc EOD - Wks 1-14
Clenbuterol(First Bottle)-Wks 1-3(Liquid Form built tolerance)
Halotestin- 10mg per day. Wks-3-6
Clenbuterol- Wks 6-9 (Liquid Form, built tolerance)
Equipoise- 400mg per Wk. Wks 5-9
Test Cypionate- 300mg per Wk. 5-9
Test Sustaton (Amps)-350mg per week. Wks- 9-14.

I have alot of liquid Nolva on hand along with other supps like 6oxo. I've been taking milk thistle since day 1.

post cycle therapy: Not sure how much nolva to take for my post cycle therapy........
I know for a fact that my test production will be shutdown, therefore I'm tryuing to plan a good PCT........

I know, I'm on alot of stuff, especially for first time cycle. Figured I'll get it all done at once and get it done with....

What do you think?
Long duration for winny... you never specified the concentration/cc.. most winny water/oil preps are either 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml. Regardless that is a very long time to run a hepatotoxic comound, and one that is notoriously hard on your lipids at that.

What do you mean "liquid form build tolerance"... any preparation of Clenbuterol will downregulate your A-2 Adrenorecptors quickly..within 2 weeks unless you run ketotifen or benadryl alongside it....

5 weeks solid of Equipose huh? Bold Undecylenate? Ok then.. I'm not touching that obvious one.

5 weeks of Cyp too? Huh... you kind of pick up the tail end with the Sust.. but I bet you're not going to dose it optimally.

Bad first cycle. Very bad design... Bad attitude regarding "get it done"...

Albeit you'll see results, you won't get the most out of the compounds, that's for sure.

A few others around here will probably jump in.

ps. i don't use steroids, I'm just really really really gay.

bigbeasta4

Awards
Yeah, the equipoise is Bold Undecylenate.
With the Clen, it is liquid, I make my own pills.
I build my tolerance by starting with one pill a day, and see how my body feels. I will build up to 3 pills per day.... no more than that.

Your right about the 2wk clen point, What I will do is 2 weeks of Clen, and 2 weeks off, do 1-2 more weeks of it........

Well my test dosages are minimal. 300mg of Cypionate is nothing. 175mg of Sustaton twice a week is also nothing........

I'm keeping my test dosages low due to the fear of gyno............

I know I will retain water, but after I get off of it, I will get rid of the water....

The winstrol is in a vial, I inject it. Your not the only one that says I'm taking it for a long amount of time. Do you think I should get off of it for maybe 2-3 weeks?

Thanks Again.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I know it's in a vial bigbeasta4, you specified 0.75cc. ;) I suspect that is either 75mg/day or 37.5mg/day, depending on your concentration, which should be stated on the vial.

Longest I would run winny is 5-6 weeks max... just because I would normally throw it on the tail end of cycles for the aesthetic benefits it gives and it's SHBG affinity.

Cycling clen like that is fine in theory, but also be aware that firstly Clen is a danger to your cardiac health.. .and even moreso when used with anabolic steroids.

300mg of Cyp is not nothing, you could grow off that.. but the duration is nothing... it takes me 5 weeks to notice Test's effects when i run the cyp estered version. Sustanon is a blend of short and medium-long to long esters. Plan your post cycle therapy around the clearance times.

Gyno isn't really probable with that dosage... and if it was, you have Nolva.

Drop the Winny and save it.

I'm going to point out the obvious here and tell you that you should have had all this information lined up before you decided to put exogenous hormones into your body. There are many reasons why anabolic steroids have a bad name, and one of them is because of their misuse by uninformed, young trainees.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with some of the points, well, all of the points ubiquitous made. The duration you're running the test and eq are not sufficient enough to see any serious gains, both take at least 5 weeks to kick in at full effect. I would never run winstrol for that long, no matter what the dosing. As for pct, if the only thing you have is Nolva, you probably should've done a little more research. Nolva is not going to jumpstart your test levels once they shut down, it will help with estrogen. If someone runs a test only cycle for say, 10 weeks or less at a moterate dosage, they may not need HCG (some will agree some will dissagree) but with multiple compounds, it is just plain stupid not to have it. What will bring your test levels up? The likelyhood of you retaining your gains will be minimal. Not trying to be rude, only educate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
agreed freqfly except for one thing..

Nolvadex, the SERM, will actually restore HPTA function (as well as be antagonistic to the ER in breast tissue)... so...in effect it really will help you return to your endogenous test production.

bigbeasta4

Awards
Ok, since I have nolvadex, what else should I get?
Should i do both Clomid and Nolvadex?

The reason i made this post is due to the fact that I want to make sure to have a good PCT..........

I've known that nolva isnt going to be good enough, thats why I started this thread.

Thanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It could be good enough, but there are better choices.

I've had great recovery with Toremefine... another SERM.

Then you can add support like a LH booster, anti-cort... whatever.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
agreed freqfly except for one thing..

Nolvadex, the SERM, will actually restore HPTA function (as well as be antagonistic to the ER in breast tissue)... so...in effect it really will help you return to your endogenous test production.
True... just will take a little more time, I was just thinking that with running that many compunds... Nolva alone would not be the most beneficial with retaining the gains.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude wayyyyyy to complex for a first cycle. jesus christ. 6 different compounds/preparations is ridiculous.

just based on your goals and what it appears you have..this is what you should have done.

test cyp-
500mgs weeks 1-12

winstrol-
50mgs/day (optimal) weeks 1-4
or
100mgs/EOD weeks 1-4

after week 4, the effects of the test cyp should become more apparent.

if you really want to use the clen....weeks 10-12

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought you were supposed to ask for a cycle critique BEFORE you started injecting?

There are so many problems, the most obvious ones are running Test C and EQ for not nearly enough time, you should have run those from week 1.

And Winstrol the whole cycle, Halotestin on your first? Too crazy man.