First Cycle, excited and confused

tazreaman

Awards
Hey Guys,

To begin with, my stats:

Body Weight: 161 lbs
BF: 8%
Height: 5'10
Diet plan: around 5000 calories with protein 300 g and carbs 50 g, staying away from much oil and sodium.

My body weight is low as my upper body is considerably stronger than my lower, didn't work on legs much in the past 2 years i've been working out but now have started stressing on legs.

For my first cycle i'm planning to take Dbol 30 mg a day for 10 weeks, and test e 500 mg a week split in two pins 250 mg each monday and thursday. Really confused about the PCT as a couple of my friends tell me the cellucor p6 should be good enough for the cycle but I think dermacrin would be a better option(no personal experience, just what i have read online) than p6, nova or clomid as people suggest it has less sides than nova and clomid. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As this being my first cycle, i want to take no risks and do this properly, and can buy whatever i should to achieve my goal fully. I expect to gain 20-25 lbs on this.

Thanks a bunch bros!

Wlgsciences

Awards
Get Novla. Don't mess around with your PCT bro. Novla is tried and tested.

While this may sound like pimping, it is not. On a test cycle I would suggest taking our FormX product. One of the ingredients slows the conversion of test to Estrogen, so it would be very effective to use during your cycle.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys,

To begin with, my stats:

Body Weight: 161 lbs
BF: 8%
Height: 5'10
Diet plan: around 5000 calories with protein 300 g and carbs 50 g, staying away from much oil and sodium.

My body weight is low as my upper body is considerably stronger than my lower, didn't work on legs much in the past 2 years i've been working out but now have started stressing on legs.

For my first cycle i'm planning to take Dbol 30 mg a day for 10 weeks, and test e 500 mg a week split in two pins 250 mg each monday and thursday. Really confused about the PCT as a couple of my friends tell me the cellucor p6 should be good enough for the cycle but I think dermacrin would be a better option(no personal experience, just what i have read online) than p6, nova or clomid as people suggest it has less sides than nova and clomid. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As this being my first cycle, i want to take no risks and do this properly, and can buy whatever i should to achieve my goal fully. I expect to gain 20-25 lbs on this.

Thanks a bunch bros!
Get a serm,what are you out of your mind...if it was a simple mild PH then maybe id say,otc is fine,but serm is always good to have on hand and use anyway...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Get Novla. Don't mess around with your PCT bro. Novla is tried and tested.

While this may sound like pimping, it is not. On a test cycle I would suggest taking our FormX product. One of the ingredients slows the conversion of test to Estrogen, so it would be very effective to use during your cycle.
It def is pimping,who u kidding.to the OP,yoyr only option is a real serm...maybe stack it with an all natural otc pct..But your goal befoee u mess with anabolics is to tet evwrything in tact from start off cycle to finish..this is your body your talking about...wait to get good advice from tje ppl on here who really know there ahit..Some smaet dudes on here..best of luck