First cycle DMZ PCT help

jx90

Awards
Ok for my first cycle I'm doing black label steel crushers Dymethaberry 20/20/30/30/30/30 I've read mixed things about the best PCT for this any recommendations?

dustter

dustter

Awards
Keep hot chick around to boost your natty test levels whenever you want. Plus it's free. You're welcome

dustter

dustter

Awards
Ok for my first cycle I'm doing black label steel crushers Dymethaberry 20/20/30/30/30/30 I've read mixed things about the best PCT for this any recommendations?
Nolva, sup3r pct, continue TUDCA if have some. I just read a prolactin/cortisol is good after pct as well

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Serm of choice+sup3r pct is an easy and effective pct. Dmz is too much for a first cycle, but das just the truth

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a super low dose of dmz...

jx90

Awards
I'm 4 weeks into it don't really feel much different just a little stronger that's it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bunk, just being dosed improperly. Dmz is nothing until around 40mg. I wouldn't waste my time with anything less.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jx90

Awards
Ok so I guess maybe I'll up the dose to 40mg? Anyone else kno of this. My source for it is good black label steel crushers dymethaberry 5my chewable tablets

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I guess maybe I'll up the dose to 40mg? Anyone else kno of this. My source for it is good black label steel crushers dymethaberry 5my chewable tablets
Its legit but the doses are small. They want you to buy 2 or 3 containers for a good cycle. That's how a lot of companies make their money.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im running mine 32/32/32/48/48, hopefully i respond well to that dosage given my weight
Bet you notice your cycle take off in week 4 ;)

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
How quick does DMZ kick in? Was thinking of running it at 32/32/48/48. Everything I have read suggests a 4 week cycle and 30mg a day should be good.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How quick does DMZ kick in? Was thinking of running it at 32/32/48/48. Everything I have read suggests a 4 week cycle and 30mg a day should be good.
Dmz takes 2 or 3 weeks to kick in fully, 6 week cycles are usually reccomended. I'm not saying 30mg is worthless but the sweet spot for most users is 40 to 60mg.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Dmz takes 2 or 3 weeks to kick in fully, 6 week cycles are usually reccomended. I'm not saying 30mg is worthless but the sweet spot for most users is 40 to 60mg.
Also depends on how many cycles you've ran and your age and size of course. From my recent research you have to find what the doses are of your supplement first then plan accordingly

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Im running xtreme dmz too, just run 32/32/32/48/48 m8

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Im running xtreme dmz too, just run 32/32/32/48/48 m8
Cheers mate, still got to get an AI before I start. Was thinking running OL endurashred for 4 weeks and bridging into extreme dmz.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Cheers mate, still got to get an AI before I start. Was thinking running OL endurashred for 4 weeks and bridging into extreme dmz.
You have the older dmz or the new one? I copped two of the older ones from a local shop haha, im expecting 20-25lbs on a slight caloric surplus, which for me should be attainable as i gained 15.5on epistane during a deficit

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
You have the older dmz or the new one? I copped two of the older ones from a local shop haha, im expecting 20-25lbs on a slight caloric surplus, which for me should be attainable as i gained 15.5on epistane during a deficit
Ordered the new dmz. Was looking for super dmz 3.0 but don't trust eBay sellers, so went with extreme dmz.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Ordered the new dmz. Was looking for super dmz 3.0 but don't trust eBay sellers, so went with extreme dmz.
Xtreme dmz is better anyways, super dmz is just underdosed and overly-toxic on your liver. How many cycles have you done in the past and what compounds were they?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme dmz is better anyways, super dmz is just underdosed and overly-toxic on your liver. How many cycles have you done in the past and what compounds were they?
I've done epistane and stano which wasn't to bad and halo and stano. Strength on halo and stano was great.