First Cycle: Bold 200/Testabolan + Reversitol

SelfKnowledge

Awards
I've been planning on running my first PH cycle this fall and I decided to go with the Bold200/Testabolan stack - based on reviews of this stack being a pretty mild PH (as far as adverse effects) and a good first PH choice.

From the searching I have done on the forums, I have seen mixed ideas as far as the dosage and length of cycle for Bold 200/Testabolan. After a lot of reading and talking to an Iforce rep, I came up with:

8 Week cycle

600mg of Bold 200 (3 pills) a day (3 bottles total)
4 Testabolan a day (2 @ night, 2 in the morning) (3 bottles total)
After the cycle I was planning on running just reversitol as a standalone PCT for 4 weeks following the cycle(which I was told was perfectly adequate by the iforce rep on the phone).

Would this plan bring good results with bold? Should I add more to my PCT?

I want this to be a good first cycle with as little chance of side effects as possible. I will be on a very clean bulking diet, lifting full body (5 x 5 style program) 3 days a week with at least 20-30 mins of high intensity cardio on the off days. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SelfKnowledge

Awards
Good to hear some reassurance...

Do you think 600mg for 8 weeks is enough to get the effects? I've seen some posts about bold 200 saying you need at least 800 mg? But the iforce rep told me 600 would be plenty....what do you think?

...I figured as long as I did it for 8 weeks 600mg would be sufficient.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Good to hear some reassurance...

Do you think 600mg for 8 weeks is enough to get the effects? I've seen some posts about bold 200 saying you need at least 800 mg? But the iforce rep told me 600 would be plenty....what do you think?

...I figured as long as I did it for 8 weeks 600mg would be sufficient.
If you have enough maybe go to 800mg for the last few weeks. I would think you would get results at 600mg but many do run it at 800mg. Best of luck bro:thumbsup:

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I'm not running test-o-bolan with bold. Its not a must is it ? I've read it just helps with gains ?

bostonboy

Banned
Awards
Anyone know why some iforce bottles of BOLD are red, some are clear? Or why bottles with the same expiration date can have different size lettering on the cap? Should I be worried?