First AAS Cycle Opinions?

AllTheGainz

Awards
What would you all say the best first AAS cycle would be? I've heard Test E only to Test Prop and even Tren in a first cycle (which is stupid).

So what's the best in your opinion?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test e 500mg 12-16 weeks. HCG through out. Aromasin as needed. Good generic first cycle. Make sure you have you pct in line. Also take support supps

AllTheGainz

Awards
You wouldn't recommend stacking get anything?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people like to kick start with an oral for the first four weeks or so. I'm not really a big fan of orals anymore.

AllTheGainz

Awards
But what's the argument against running like 2 diff test types etc as a first cycle? I know people say don't do it but why?

NattyVeganBro

Awards
4 week kickstart using a handful of skittles every day like Janoy Cresva

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
What would you all say the best first AAS cycle would be? I've heard Test E only to Test Prop and even Tren in a first cycle (which is stupid).

So what's the best in your opinion?
This is a subjective question.

Im still on my first cycle... But anyway, probably test cyp/e @ 300-600mg for 12-14 weeks.Its not unreasonable to add an oral in the beginning, something like dbol at say, 30-50mg for 4 weeks.

In reality, you can run whatever the hell you want. Thats up to you.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
The reasoning behind running Test only for a first cycle is simple. You don't know how you will respond to each compound. So if you have unbearable sides on Deca and Test you won't know what is causing it, but if you run Test only then you know what is causing the sides (just an example). The reasoning behind running Test C/E is also quite simple, injection frequency. For a beginner pinning eod or ed may become an issue really fast.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
But what's the argument against running like 2 diff test types etc as a first cycle? I know people say don't do it but why?
What do you mean?

You could run a long ester and "kick start" with test prop, a short ester, sure.

Test E/Cyp- 300-600mg 12-14 weeks
Test prop- 50-100mg ED/eod 4-6 weeks

This is all just speculation, of course.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I can't believe someone told you tren for a first cycle... What a dick head. Ha.

OP. Just keep it simple. I kept mine pretty laid back, and I'm LOVING the progress, strength and muscle coming on effortlessly. No sides, except this week I got a couple zits. Could very well be because I bought a new house and have been moving. Went a couple days with sweating all day and no shower. I know, f'n gross. Ha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Might piss some ppl off but for someone who already been working out for years n got a solid build. Test 16-20 weeks dbol first 4-6 and if u really wanted to get gangster tren a last 6 weeks and drop test low during those last 6 weeks. Or! 12 weeks test only just CU's I'm supposed to say that

AllTheGainz

Awards
The reasoning behind running Test only for a first cycle is simple. You don't know how you will respond to each compound. So if you have unbearable sides on Deca and Test you won't know what is causing it, but if you run Test only then you know what is causing the sides (just an example). The reasoning behind running Test C/E is also quite simple, injection frequency. For a beginner pinning eod or ed may become an issue really fast.
Ah okay I understand now. Thanks for your help

AllTheGainz

Awards
I can't believe someone told you tren for a first cycle... What a dick head. Ha.

OP. Just keep it simple. I kept mine pretty laid back, and I'm LOVING the progress, strength and muscle coming on effortlessly. No sides, except this week I got a couple zits. Could very well be because I bought a new house and have been moving. Went a couple days with sweating all day and no shower. I know, f'n gross. Ha.
I'm in the same boat as you, and I knew you should only run test your first time I just didn't know why or if you could run different variations of test for your first cycle. Guy that told me tren had no idea wtf he was doing. He had access to every juice but no idea how to use them. I'd say he was 5'9 and 160lbs if I had to take a guess.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you, and I knew you should only run test your first time I just didn't know why or if you could run different variations of test for your first cycle. Guy that told me tren had no idea wtf he was doing. He had access to every juice but no idea how to use them. I'd say he was 5'9 and 160lbs if I had to take a guess.
Yeah. I think a guy said it earlier, but it basically comes down to injection frequency. Unless you're used to it, who really wants to inject every other day? Ha. I was lucky and have had all of my injections go pretty smooth.

If you're going for a bulk, throw in some dbol the first 4-6 weeks. As long as you have a good A.I. on hand there really shouldn't be much of a concern other than liver toxicity. Granted you're in good health going into the cycle and use a moderate dose of it, I would put $100 down saying you'll be fine adding it in.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of other things hinge on liver function. Cholesterol, lipid profile, triglycerides

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Lots of other things hinge on liver function. Cholesterol, lipid profile, triglycerides
Are you trying to say it's a common occurrence for people who take dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks to be in dangerous health afterwards? Obviously they're not tic tacs that you can just pop whenever you want, but out of the dozens of post dbol cycle blood works and also people I've talked to. I still have yet to find one person that got messed up off that dose taken for that amount of time. Anything is possible though, like I could win the lottery and be a millionaire. For some reason I find it highly unlikely though.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you trying to say it's a common occurrence for people who take dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks to be in dangerous health afterwards? Obviously they're not tic tacs that you can just pop whenever you want, but out of the dozens of post dbol cycle blood works and also people I've talked to. I still have yet to find one person that got messed up off that dose taken for that amount of time. Anything is possible though, like I could win the lottery and be a millionaire. For some reason I find it highly unlikely though.
No. I'm not. All I was saying was liver toxicity has a downchain effect on multiple things. If he's in here asking for info on his first cycle, I felt like he might need a bit more understanding on how all this works.

For the record, dbol is the sh!t. I've never used anything that made me feel as great as I've felt on dbol. It's like it's got an antidepressant mixed in with it.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
No. I'm not. All I was saying was liver toxicity has a downchain effect on multiple things. If he's in here asking for info on his first cycle, I felt like he might need a bit more understanding on how all this works.

For the record, dbol is the sh!t. I've never used anything that made me feel as great as I've felt on dbol. It's like it's got an antidepressant mixed in with it.
Ha. Yeah. I'm loving it. Just smashed my squat pr about 30 seconds ago. Squatted 405x8 atg raw.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You can run whatever you want for a first cycle. There is no AAS rule book, but at the same time people have learned from experience and share those experiences with recommendations from their learnings.

The go to recommendation is Test only because it gives you a chance to see how you respond to the synthetic test and to figure out your "base on-cycle" e2 control needs, blood pressure impact, etc...
Once you are comfortable with the basics it's easier to, responsibly, start adding new compounds.

Test only gets your feet wet and gives you a chance to learn to draw, to pin, the quality of your gear/source, etc.

Most people don't learn to swim in the deep end, but that doesn't mean it's impossible... The path you choose is up to you... just remember that nothing comes for free and that this is a marathon, not a sprint.