first 2 weeks of clen finished

mpc

Awards
I have finished my first 2 weeks of use on a 2 wk on/2 wk off cycle, which will, in all, be 6 weeks of use. I still feel the jitters in my hands, and increased heartbeat, etc., but i have yet to notice any results. My weight hasn't gone down, and i don't notice any difference. I was told to weight for the end of my cycle to worry about the results, but i've read many post on here of people losing 4-5 lbs. during their first 2 weeks. Any input would be great. Basically i just want to know if this is normal, or should i have lost some weight by now. thanks

fireman

Awards
well I don't know what doseage your taking, but I lost 20 lbs in a little over 2 weeks on clen. but I was moving, not eating hardly anything and lost a lot of muscle mass.
keep your diet in check and you should lose fat not muscle. You also didn't state the dose. for me it was around 120 mcg a day optimal before It would impede my workouts. and you can run clen longer than 2 weeks. Use a thermometer and when your body temp drops, switch to eca.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
How was the diet? What was you caloric intake? What kind of cardio were you doing? Many factors play in here, give us some info on what you were up to in those 2 weeks.

mpc

Awards
my intake was 160 mcg's. I work out 4-5 days a week and for about an hour a day. I mostly just lifted weights. My diet didn't really change that much. I try to eat healthy regardless. I did notice towards the end of these 2 weeks that i found myself less hungry. The thing that i thought may have affected the fact that i didn't lose any pounds was on winter break and lifting 5 days a week, as opposed to 3 days during the semester. Therefore maybe a couple of pounds gained from muscles could have countered any loss from the clen. Any recommendations would be appreciated. thanks

mpc

Awards
i did. but not anything extra. i kept my basic routine weight lifting first. i was just trying to cut up in the process

size

Awards
  • Established
I would increase cardio. Add light cardio days of walking on a treadmill at an incline.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Clen aids in fat loss it doesn't act like DNP and strip the fat off on it's own. Cardio should def be stepped up a notch if your main goal is cutting up. I recommend HIIT.