Finished Venom HyperDrive one bottle!!Shud I buy Second bottle?

shifrain

Awards
Hi all

I have finished One Venom Hyperdrive bottle and weightloss was 15 pounds.

How many weeks shud I recycle off the Venom.?

Can I buy one more bottle of Hyperdrive ?

Is It effected for the weight drop for those who used the second bottle .

What can be the side effects .i just need to loose 15 -20 more pounds.Thinking to buy One more venom and it will drop me to 15 more pounds.I mean not alone this but workout too for sure .

Last time I didnt watched a lot about protein intake while I dropped the weight ,But this time I will be v careful for Protein .

I am 26 F 5'3'' , 29 % bf (now 145 lbs) .And I will also add weights with my cardio.These are the few things I learned from The experts here .

Plz Advice.

Pimp C

Awards
if you need to lose that much weight then i would go with the venom trilean kit.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

I have finished One Venom Hyperdrive bottle and weightloss was 15 pounds.

How many weeks shud I recycle off the Venom.?

Can I buy one more bottle of Hyperdrive ?

Is It effected for the weight drop for those who used the second bottle .

What can be the side effects .i just need to loose 15 -20 more pounds.Thinking to buy One more venom and it will drop me to 15 more pounds.I mean not alone this but workout too for sure .

Last time I didnt watched a lot about protein intake while I dropped the weight ,But this time I will be v careful for Protein .

I am 26 F 5'3'' , 29 % bf (now 145 lbs) .And I will also add weights with my cardio.These are the few things I learned from The experts here .

Plz Advice.
You had great results, nice! How many caps per day were you taking? I tried a couple of samples and thought it worked great on my appetite! Back to your question, from what I've read, taking 30 days off is recommended for most supplements. Maybe an ALRI rep will stop by and answer your question, but I would take 30 days off, then try it again. Good luck.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if your still seeing results then keep going, butif things have tapered off then cycle off for thirty days, also i agree with pimp c the tri-lean kit is a great way to go.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another option is Reset AD. It's cheap, and the one time I used it it seemed to worok for me.

However, assuming you went 2 caps per day, that's 45 days on 1 bottle. You would most likely do best to take 30 days off like edvanp suggested, pick up the entire tri-lean kit, and go to town in a month. In the meantime, keep your diet and your excercise routine in check.

BifWebster

Awards
Yeah if your gonna order another bottle I'd get some reset-AD to go with it, i burned out my receptors real bad with venom and still have a crazy high tolerance to caffeine.