Finished oral cycle but still have stano. Add in a week or pct?

wrathchild281

Awards

Hey guys I finished my last day of my dmz/lmg run. I still have a decent amount of stano that I've been running on cycle at 800mg-1g Ed. I've heard of benefits in running stano an extra week or two solo after a cycle and before pct. any recommendations? Thanks

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I would - I like the idea of tapering off and into PCT from harsher compounds bridged into milder in this way.

wrathchild281

Awards
so keep the dose the same of stano or taper that as well?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Personally would keep it running as at that higher dose it is anabolic and I would take this opportunity to adjust into PCT calories and mindset while not having to deal with being totally off.

I think it helps with the transition to PCT to taper off the steroids as apposed bang one morning waking up having stopped taking three products.

wrathchild281

Awards
so ur saying maybe add in some stano into the normal pct? So like today ill start my other stuff and maybe do a week of stano at only 600mg as appose to 1000mg?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
so ur saying maybe add in some stano into the normal pct? So like today ill start my other stuff and maybe do a week of stano at only 600mg as appose to 1000mg?
Uh, I took his comment to mean bridge from original compound to Stano. End Stano and begin PCT when Stano part of cycle is completed... The "taper" being strong compound to Stano only.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Never really liked the idea of bridging into pct. Would personally recommend jumping onto your serm right away and recovering as quickly as possible, rather than delaying the process. Especially, when there really is no way of knowing whether or not one week of just stano will do anything in terms of minimizing shutdown. Though, odds are it isn't going to do anything in terms of getting you recovered. You are at the point where you want to recover as fast as possible and keep everything you worked so hard to gain... so jump into pct and save the stano for another time

wrathchild281

Awards
Never really liked the idea of bridging into pct. Would personally recommend jumping onto your serm right away and recovering as quickly as possible, rather than delaying the process. Especially, when there really is no way of knowing whether or not one week of just stano will do anything in terms of minimizing shutdown. Though, odds are it isn't going to do anything in terms of getting you recovered. You are at the point where you want to recover as fast as possible and keep everything you worked so hard to gain... so jump into pct and save the stano for another time
Cool I'm going this route. Thanks