FINALFEX unleashes Stimul8: Tropical Storm! 4 Loggers...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok folks, we are going to let this go till 5pm CST. Winners will be announced tonight!

Let's get those last minute apps in!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right gentleman, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Stimul8 - Tropical Storm logging opportunity:

wicked442
booneman77
devildog2136
pete8407

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away.When you receive your Stimul8, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly.

There were many excellent apps and once again it was a tough decision. For those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
quick turnaround on those addys gentlemen...
we wish to ship them all out tomorrow!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Been digging the new flavor, started a tub of tropical storm this week. Energy effects amazing as usual! Nice job guys!!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just shows how ready and motivates we are lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update for the winners. Snags just informed me that the product has shipped!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All right gentleman, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Stimul8 - Tropical Storm logging opportunity:

wicked442
booneman77
devildog2136
pete8407

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away.When you receive your Stimul8, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly.

There were many excellent apps and once again it was a tough decision. For those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
congrats to the winners...stimul8 looks great!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys.

Don't forget to send me 10% of the tub. For taxes, of course.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered my tub!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, here is the rating scale you will use for your final reviews. Please look it over and keep it in mind throughout your logging experience.

1) This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste...
2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
3) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
5) This product had great thermogenic effects...
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

Rating Scale: 1 - 5 (5 being highest)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Log is up under supplement logs not sure how to link just yet but will work on it in the morning. First dose bright and early tomorrow.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Log is up under supplement logs not sure how to link just yet but will work on it in the morning. First dose bright and early tomorrow.
the new thread you made...in your initial post, do you see the #1 listed in the time/date stamp, all the way over on the right hand side?
right click on it, choose "copy shortcut", and paste that link in here