FINAFLEX Stimul8 in a Pill!! Loggers get in on this opportunity!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choosing winners Monday

clown007

clown007

Awards
Woohoo!!
Good luck to everyone who has applied!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
My b day is Tuesday!

I will be 31 years old

If I get picked for this log it will help me with my current cut at the moment. I just came back from vacation but I go hard in the gym. I've been training hard for 5 years and I workout 5-6 days a week. I have tweaked my diet since Aug 1st and have a lifting program already set in place.

I have never tried finaflex products before and would love to give it a go and see how stimul8 is. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Great app! Your a teacher right? School starting back soon there?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
My b day is Tuesday!

I will be 31 years old

If I get picked for this log it will help me with my current cut at the moment. I just came back from vacation but I go hard in the gym. I've been training hard for 5 years and I workout 5-6 days a week. I have tweaked my diet since Aug 1st and have a lifting program already set in place.

I have never tried finaflex products before and would love to give it a go and see how stimul8 is. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Mine is tomorrow!! Happy early birthday!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Great app! Your a teacher right? School starting back soon there?

yes I teach special education high school level just outside of boston. My school has extended school year...so I'm there all year. a lot of the students missed a significant amount of school and have to make up days. smh the learning never stops.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Happy bday you 2!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Happy bday you 2!

thanks I've been waiting for a cheat meal lololol I'm going in , ice-cream and everything i dont care for that one meal.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Lots of Aug bdays. Mine is too :)
Happy bday to all August babies.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes I teach special education high school level just outside of boston. My school has extended school year...so I'm there all year. a lot of the students missed a significant amount of school and have to make up days. smh the learning never stops.
B's fan? ;)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
clown007

clown007

Awards
luckylefty811
Another teacher in the house :)
And possibly a left-hander too?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811
Another teacher in the house :)
And possibly a left-hander too?
Yup yup I'm lefty too, when I used to play ball ppl just called me lucky Cuz my shots were so crazy but they always went in lol

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yup yup I'm lefty too, when I used to play ball ppl just called me lucky Cuz my shots were so crazy but they always went in lol
Nice! Lefties are lucky to teams and unlucky to themselves (sometimes... living in a fight-handed world lol).

turff49

turff49

Awards
Here Here!! For the left handers!

clown007

clown007

Awards
We're taking over!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Teacher here,back at work today. No kids til next week so still coasting.

clown007

clown007

Awards
We're not allowed in to the schools for another two weeks. Then we have two weeks until the kids come.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Does being ambidextrous count as a partial lefty?

clown007

clown007

Awards
You can be an honorary member :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Does being ambidextrous count as a partial lefty?
Sure does. Most of us become that way either out of necessity or one parent was left one was right.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sure does. Most of us become that way either out of necessity or one parent was left one was right.
Totally. Except I think it is "one parent was left and one was wrong" lol.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Lol!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I think mine skipped right over my parents, got all mixed up at conception and it couldn't figure itself out so it said "**** it, she can use both"

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looks like an August birthday present for 3 lucky people. We've looked over the apps and the following 3 get to log this for FINAFLEX!
Please Pm me your name and shipping address! clown007 Levyii luckylefty811

Congrats guys and gals!
And for those who weren't picked stay tuned for some great opportunities coming from FINAFLEX!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an August birthday present for 3 lucky people. We've looked over the apps and the following 3 get to log this for FINAFLEX!
Please Pm me your name and shipping address! clown007 Levyii luckylefty811

Congrats guys and gals!
And for those who weren't picked stay tuned for some great opportunities coming from FINAFLEX!!
Whaaaaaaat!! Thanks guys! I'm super stoked to try this! Such a stim junkie!

clown007

clown007

Awards
What an amazing Monday!!! Thank you for the opportunity! I can't wait for the delivery. Thank you to all!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys...

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
My mom got the same b day as me and she's left handed boom!! Thanks for picking me!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Teacher here,back at work today. No kids til next week so still coasting.
I wish I had summers off I think I would be able to reset mentally. Today and tomorrow I'm using sick days and hitting the beach lolol extended weekend

Awe Knee Mall

Awards
Best wishes and hopes for successful logs clown007 Levyii luckylefty811. I'll be watching how it's done so if I get one in the future, I can do a good job.. Thanks to Finaflex for the opportunity.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Thanks to FinaFlex and all the reps!! I can't wait to start logging this new product!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to FinaFlex and all the reps!! I can't wait to start logging this new product!
Just waiting on your credit card info for shipment.

I kid... :lol:

turff49

turff49

Awards
clown007

clown007

Awards
Lol. With the Canadian dollar the way it is, I don't know if I could afford shipping!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I'm subscribing later today. In class atm

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to the winners of this promo, please link your logs here in this thread so everyone can find them easily~

clown007

clown007

Awards
I will create the log and post the link this week! Then just have to wait for the goodies to come!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
to the winners of this promo, please link your logs here in this thread so everyone can find them easily~
Will do! I'll create one this week as well and link it here.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a question.. I usually get Stimul8 from Nutraplanet but I can't find it there anymore. Can you lead me to a site that still offers it. Thank you! :D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will create the log and post the link this week! Then just have to wait for the goodies to come!!
Heads up for you clown - the others will have their product, significantly faster as shipping to Canada takes a little longer. But don't worry you haven't been forgotten!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Heads up for you clown - the others will have their product, significantly faster as shipping to Canada takes a little longer. But don't worry you haven't been forgotten!
Thanks Wasme! I'll be standing on my front porch waiting for that delivery (however long it takes)!!!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Is the pill version we are getting just as strong as the powdered? I've never had a PWO as strong as the powdered version. That stuff is intense!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the pill version we are getting just as strong as the powdered? I've never had a PWO as strong as the powdered version. That stuff is intense!
Good question, I'm curious as well.