FinaFlex PX Black "on track" (see what I did there!?)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Someone drew on your arm.
Yea the band I got when I was 17 and the shoulder I sat down in the chair and told the guy to just draw something. My other arm is a half sleeve in progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good man. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you're enjoying PXB like I am.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking beefy man! Getting lean too!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
image-2952061707.jpg

Triceps blasted after bench, 10sets @185lbs (8of10 and 2of8 )

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Not too much to update, been a slow couple of days workout wise. Had too much overtime to hit the gym yesterday. Weight is 196 so still down 2lbs overall and feeling more lean. Only about 6 days left which means I have started taking my cycle assist in prep for my run.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
weight is up today to 199 but I have been trying to "make carbs" my friend by eating more of them. Yesterday was a good day diet wise, i was 227p/152c/49f with the carbs consisting of spaghetti squash, sweet potatoes and fruit (pear and apple). I have plateaued in my weight loss so I am continually trying to figure out what by body responds to best. I will try to maintain about 50/30 split total macros for p/c with some days going closer to 40/40. As it site though I am a week out from my cycle and need to get some questions asked before I start. I will get a thread started tonight or tomorrow for that though.

PX Black has def helped me get and stay more lean after the holiday's, which I indulged a bit too much. I will def give it another go in the future!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
pxb1.jpg
pxb2.jpg

pic 1 is 4days before PXB and pic 2 is last night....Yep Lovin this stuff!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
everything looks to be on target in here
trying to find me some of these cool ski masks ppl seem to be wearing on here, can't find any at my store.. :(

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
everything looks to be on target in here
trying to find me some of these cool ski masks ppl seem to be wearing on here, can't find any at my store.. :(
Haha,
Yea im paranoid, gear will not go over well w/ my career so I hide my face. Obviously if anyone really knows me they will recognize me from my tattoos but still.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you did some leaning out too bud. Good deal. Nice ski masks, like Snags said.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can really see good shyte happening

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha,
Yea im paranoid, gear will not go over well w/ my career so I hide my face. Obviously if anyone really knows me they will recognize me from my tattoos but still.

Lol i know the feeling!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great progress Mustang. I will join you in your new log.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Three days left and even with more carbs added over the last few days i am still looking good. Weight was 195.5 this morning and very happy with the mirror too. Still looking lean despite the carbs! I will get a final review up here by this weekend.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
After leaning out you will have a very effective cycle with lots to show for it. Looking forward to your final review. Got a pretty good idea of what it will say :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah he should be ready to rock. I would keep it just above maintenance but I don't have any experience with real roids so who knows, just eat to remain fairly lean. Efficient body types don't have to ear a lot to gain good quaility mass and quality is more important than quantity if you ask me.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Yah he should be ready to rock. I would keep it just above maintenance but I don't have any experience with real roids so who knows, just eat to remain fairly lean. Efficient body types don't have to ear a lot to gain good quaility mass and quality is more important than quantity if you ask me.
Exactly what i was going to do! 2500 to 3000cals as clean as possible most of the week with a few heavy carb cheats every now and then ie: chicken alfredo or the like.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
ok, I'll try to do PX Black some justice with this final review as I am not a very wordy person:

For the past month now I have had the opportunity to log one of the smoothest fat burning supplements I have ever taken. Absolutely no jitters to speak of and simply fantastic energy that is just right and not over bearing. Combined with a clean diet just above maintenance I was able to maintain my weight but visibly drop BF as seen in my pics. I only wish I could have run it two months. That being said I will be buying this in the future to run on my own. As one of the other loggers stated: to buy a supp after trying it is the highest praise that it can be given. This stuff is no joke. Starting weight was 197.5 and ending was 198 but the biggest difference was in my midsection where I flat leaned out. I can't say enough for this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking to lose BF and or take something that promotes good clean energy, focus and overall well being.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
awesome mustang, we appreciate your log here man!
glad you enjoyed, and best to you in your current goals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Mustang your progress was more than obvious in your last pictures. You did a great job!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
awesome mustang, we appreciate your log here man!
glad you enjoyed, and best to you in your current goals

You bet! And Thank You again for the chance to log it. I will get an official review up soon for you guys.

Good stuff Mustang your progress was more than obvious in your last pictures. You did a great job!
Thanks kleen! I have to keep my nose to the grindstone though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We appreciate your time and efforts. Your results are apparent and i wish you the best in your future logs and training!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can burn body fat and maintain weight you can be assured the supp is helping in some way. Thanks...