Finaflex is proud to announce the release of....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually posting someone's avatar without their permission is worthy of an infraction or a short ban. That's been my experience at least. Word of warning

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said I can't wait to get my hands on this due to the feedback we got from the beta... Ignite 2 is an awesome product but we will be more verataille with both products. Synergy is very importaint with these pre-workouts and their stims, I can't believe how well they work when individually I never really believed they did a lot for me. I never got a lot of PEA and Caffine as a standalone but put them together ( b-phenethylamine HCl and caffine) and the stim really *****s DMAA and Caffine. The up side for me is the b-phenethylamine HCl version gets stronger over time and levels out and I don't ever get too used to it. So over time it may actually be better which addresses one of biggest problems for me and stim products.

These are just personal observations from my usage.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm excited to try it like I said. Mattys4 raved about it as did others. My only complaint is that the container looks very similar to G8 :). At first glance I thought it was G8 in the promo lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm excited to try it like I said. Mattys4 raved about it as did others. My only complaint is that the container looks very similar to G8 :). At first glance I thought it was G8 in the promo lol
yes, i can see that

make sure you do not confuse the two - the last thing you want to do is fall asleep during your workout session :p

our BCAA+SAA and Ignite2 is similar issue, one day when i was multi-tasking and not giving full & proper attention to the task at hand (ie creating my preWO concoction), i accidentally mixed 2 scoops Ignite with 1 scoop BCAA+SAA instead of the other way around..dint take me long to realize this of course, when i started feeling extremely uncomfortable a few minutes later, and it just built and built
it was couple very tense and uncomfortable afternoon/evening that day, and i could not wait to come down and feel normal again :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, i can see that

make sure you do not confuse the two - the last thing you want to do is fall asleep during your workout session :p

our BCAA+SAA and Ignite2 is similar issue, one day when i was multi-tasking and not giving full & proper attention to the task at hand (ie creating my preWO concoction), i accidentally mixed 2 scoops Ignite with 1 scoop BCAA+SAA instead of the other way around..dint take me long to realize this of course, when i started feeling extremely uncomfortable a few minutes later, and it just built and built
it was couple very tense and uncomfortable afternoon/evening that day, and i could not wait to come down and feel normal again :D
Wow yah wouldn't want to get those 2 mixed up ... :scared1:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta tester for Finaflex's Stimul8 here. I can't wait to get a full tub. Guys, stop debating and try this PWO, I really think you'll like it. Srs.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beta tester for Finaflex's Stimul8 here. I can't wait to get a full tub. Guys, stop debating and try this PWO, I really think you'll like it. Srs.
Thats what Im talking about!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, i can see that

Or on the opposite hand, taking stimul8 prior to bed. That would friggin suck!

Im stoked to try this product, people can say what they wish about a product they havnt tried but real world results speak for themselves!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Im stoked to try this product, people can say what they wish about a product they havnt tried but real world results speak for themselves!
Yeah..... Unless you have a date.

I am married so I just have a kid that keeps me up all night.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah I have always put the most stock in actual experience.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Glad to see this product hit the Market, I'll get around to it this school year!