Finaflex Ignite 2 log during PCT compliments of Finaflex!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha i'm glad to see that they have made you a believer. Max Pump is definitely a great product and it speaks for itself; i'm yet to try ignite but i'm confident it will deliver when I do.

Snags sure knows how to turn a sceptical person into a believer and I love the faith that he has in Fina's products. No homo, just mad respect.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Haha i'm glad to see that they have made you a believer. Max Pump is definitely a great product and it speaks for itself; i'm yet to try ignite but i'm confident it will deliver when I do.

Snags sure knows how to turn a sceptical person into a believer and I love the faith that he has in Fina's products. No homo, just mad respect.
Yeah. At this point I like the Ignite for tge clean energy with no crash and a bit of some goodies and the Max Pump takes it over the top

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're taking the 3g/day, right? I think around day 5 or 6 is where I felt complete saturation with Max Pump. I'm a huge fan of it, and I'm glad to read that you're enjoying it. It's a great product.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You're taking the 3g/day, right? I think around day 5 or 6 is where I felt complete saturation with Max Pump. I'm a huge fan of it, and I'm glad to read that you're enjoying it. It's a great product.
Yeah but some days I dose morning and preworkout and man that is noticeable if you double up. Im a construction worker and you can pump out in the job. Some days when I take a single dose I take 5 but yeah. I adjust according to need.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tony sold me on the Ignite & he hadn't even tried it yet....now that's compelling! :yumyum: In all honesty I had been eyeing it since I saw the profile when Bone Daddy was reviewing it, & it seemed intriguing. After a couple ppl said it tasted fine, that was all I really needed at such a low price.... who can't justify 21.50 for 30-fueled workouts?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Tony sold me on the Ignite & he hadn't even tried it yet....now that's compelling! :yumyum: In all honesty I had been eyeing it since I saw the profile when Bone Daddy was reviewing it, & it seemed intriguing. After a couple ppl said it tasted fine, that was all I really needed at such a low price.... who can't justify 21.50 for 30-fueled workouts?
Very true bro.. You really need the Max Pump though. The combo will rock you

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
1.5 scoops of Ignite and 5 Max Pump caps. Chest feels mammoth! I was very hungry before I started which is bad for me but the pumps were great. Endurance was lacking due to food lacking!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So legs saturday and im still sore and due to Betaine Nitrate they are still pumped.! And very sore. Bis tonight around 10 sets and the veins really popped and brutal pump. Still love the smooth energy from Ignite 2!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So legs saturday and im still sore and due to Betaine Nitrate they are still pumped.! And very sore. Bis tonight around 10 sets and the veins really popped and brutal pump. Still love the smooth energy from Ignite 2!
NOW it looks like we have a fan :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely will buy more Max Pump and probably Ignite because its really reasonably priced
I think you'd be making a good choice. There's some logs up on Stimul8 already too. Sounds pretty good so far, and I can't wait to try it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I popped my tub of Ignite2 - NP sent me the new version, even tho I ordered the old one with DMAA :( Was just gonna stockpile it but sans the dmaa I was like heck might as well roll her out....not bad stuff at all. Been using 1 scoop, no over-revved feeling, not too weak at 1 scoop tho, mixes up pretty good.

Been having some solid workouts & ignite has been getting me thru my workout & all my cooking/cleaning in the evenings lately after working overtime these last few days. Been using some extra citrulline malate & just 500mg of agmatine on my upper body days (which are strength focused right now & lacking a bodybuilder's volume) and having incredible muscle fullness and pumps. No hormones right now, no GDAs, nothing else causing it. And I'll easily use an extra 1-1.5g agmatine with a scoop of Hemavol & few grams of citrulline to achieve the same pump normally, so the Ignite2 has to be driving the show here. Me likey so far!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying it hyde. Its a great all around product and at the price it's unbeatable.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lurking here for a while. If you guys like Ignite wait until you try Stimul8! Hyde, if you like DMAA then you are going to flip over Stimul8! Maximum stim feeling without the DMAA sides makes you sweat like a beast. Back to lurking mode. Enjoy.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Last night was chest. Pyramid up to 325 by 4 reps then backed off to 295 for 6. Felt kind of weak due to less calorie intake yesterday:-( moved into 3 sets of barbell inclines and then dumbbell flyes. The pump was brutal even tho I felt weak. Worked out with Kill It Ky(Kyle my bro in law) so we had a little more competition and will to push for a pump! Good workout!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Also I am about out because my wife also is taking it every couple days when she works out so if it's not rule bending I guess it's a two person log. She is fairly sensitive to caffeine and stims and this stuff isn't making her feel gross and she's been having really good workouts. She is very picky about taste and she likes this stuff so that's a good sign

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I am about out because my wife also is taking it every couple days when she works out so if it's not rule bending I guess it's a two person log. She is fairly sensitive to caffeine and stims and this stuff isn't making her feel gross and she's been having really good workouts. She is very picky about taste and she likes this stuff so that's a good sign
Should get some notes from her as will on stim effect and pump. It's always interesting to have a womans perspective.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ this

we will let you bend the rules TT, just this one time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm def interested to see what she thinks. You don't get a ladies perspective on preworkouts often. I didn't really care that much for the Berry flavor I'm using at first, but within a week I've come to enjoy it just fine. Def grew on me.

Sounds like I've been getting similar results to you, Tony. Tonight was an 'off' night for my 5/3/1, & cardio sounded awful, so added 500mg of agmatine & 3g of citrulline to a scoop of ignite & did some high-rep shoulder/bis/tris with LOW rest to replace cardio - absolutely astounding pump; ppl kept telling me how swole I was looking!

Ty Ignite :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm def interested to see what she thinks. You don't get a ladies perspective on preworkouts often. I didn't really care that much for the Berry flavor I'm using at first, but within a week I've come to enjoy it just fine. Def grew on me.

Sounds like I've been getting similar results to you, Tony. Tonight was an 'off' night for my 5/3/1, & cardio sounded awful, so added 500mg of agmatine & 3g of citrulline to a scoop of ignite & did some high-rep shoulder/bis/tris with LOW rest to replace cardio - absolutely astounding pump; ppl kept telling me how swole I was looking!

Ty Ignite :)
Yeah its decent stuff. My workouts have been even more astounding because I'm running ECA stack right now trying to shred down even more and the stuff positively makes you have so much more force of contraction that the pumps are painful. Just started this yesterday. I run it three times per day and man does it feel good! Helps my work days pass quickly. My wife has been commenting on her awesome pumps on Ignite and she says when she's at work she will get random pumps throughout the day . other of extra blood flow. This could be those nitrates talking in the Max Pump.? Hyde you should definitely get some of that and dose it 5 pills per day pre-workout

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its decent stuff. My workouts have been even more astounding because I'm running ECA stack right now trying to shred down even more and the stuff positively makes you have so much more force of contraction that the pumps are painful. Just started this yesterday. I run it three times per day and man does it feel good! Helps my work days pass quickly. My wife has been commenting on her awesome pumps on Ignite and she says when she's at work she will get random pumps throughout the day . other of extra blood flow. This could be those nitrates talking in the Max Pump.? Hyde you should definitely get some of that and dose it 5 pills per day pre-workout
Pumps throughout the day is one of Max Pumps key features :) Takes a while for the body to become saturated (5-7 days) but then the effects are more pronounced.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Pumps throughout the day is one of Max Pumps key features :) Takes a while for the body to become saturated (5-7 days) but then the effects are more pronounced.
Yeah it seems to work that way with all nitrates

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Legs tonight. Two days of my Clomid and tonight set a PR on back squat. 365 for 1 with a tiny boost out of the hole so would have definitely been good for 355. My last PR was 315 so for sure blew by that. Last week was able to do 275 for 5 and this week with similar workout I managed 8 reps on the same weight. Pump was brutal again!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Biceps tonight. Pump was starting to pop partway thru warmup set. I didn't have much energy but Ignite 2 got me sweating!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
still here my man
pct sounds like it remains Ignited! ;)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct sucks for the most part. Glad ignite is pulling you through.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wellllll?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
One scoop left man. I'll hit legs tomorrow and let you know about it! Stuff doesn't last long when my wife uses it too.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Sorry so late. Last scoop of Ignite 2 on Saturday for legs. Set a PR of 275@10 and 325@3 wicked pump but I was also taking Max Pump. Need to buy more Ignite. Tasted really good and smooth energy. I'd like more beta alanine tho.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good deal tinyT - glad you enjoyed!
now maybe you could get us a lil more detailed review, and add some of the lady's views as well? :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry so late. Last scoop of Ignite 2 on Saturday for legs. Set a PR of 275@10 and 325@3 wicked pump but I was also taking Max Pump. Need to buy more Ignite. Tasted really good and smooth energy. I'd like more beta alanine tho.
Those two are definitely an awesome combo!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for more details! :p

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We want noodz!...er, details! Hahaha I've been adding some bulk BA to my Ignite for some workouts & some cit-mal & .5g of agmatine at other times, but it stands up pretty good on its own.

Any real sides should I decide to try 1.5 scoops? Been sticking to one scoop/workout so far....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want noodz!...er, details! Hahaha I've been adding some bulk BA to my Ignite for some workouts & some cit-mal & .5g of agmatine at other times, but it stands up pretty good on its own.

Any real sides should I decide to try 1.5 scoops? Been sticking to one scoop/workout so far....
Stim wise it's not too strong but I get some wicked thermogenic effects at more then one scoop. Extremely hot.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

Yeah its good at 1.5 scoops! No problems at all

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me at 1 scoop and I'm sweating bullets. I haven't had the cajones to try above 1 yet. I probably won't either.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me at 1 scoop and I'm sweating bullets. I haven't had the cajones to try above 1 yet. I probably won't either.
I've tried 2...got a bit too intense, trained like a maniac and was freakin nauseous for 2hours;)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
1) This product was a great source of clean energy... I'd give this a 5. I felt it woke me up but was very smooth. My wife used it and felt the same.
2) This product aided in my pumps... About 4. Definitely helped pump wise.
3) This product helped me power thru my workouts... Yes it did. Rate this aspect at 5. I think partly due to the stims and partly the test boosting capabilities.
4) This product tasted good... 5 very good taste. My wife agrees and she's picky on this!
5) This product gave me the jitters... 1 definitely no jitters and I used as high as 2 scoops.
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.. I'd recommend it as far as energy and drive and for a bit of pump enhancement. Give it a 5. And it's a good buy also. A ratings are 1-5 with 1 disagreeing with question and 5 strongly agreeing. Thanks Snags!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got thru 2/3 of my tub before starting a log & I loved it, from a totally unsponsored view. Glad to know that your flavor was great too if I get another tub; the berry was great for me.

Schwuppes

Awards
yea i know thread dig... but ain't nobody gonna die... :p

Whats the deal with the r-methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCL.... how does it differ from regular PEA? Is this β-Methylphenethylamine?