Fina/M1T

Landmine

Awards
Any thoughts of stacking fina and M1T? I was worried of possible gyno. I do have clomid and nolva on hand. Also if I did run it how would I set it up? I'm running the fina for 6 weeks and I know 6 weeks is to long to run M1T? Any thoughts appreciated!

Last edited:

scarfacebling

Awards
Any thoughts of stacking fina and M1T? I was worried of possible gyno. I do have clomid and nolva on hand. Also if I did run it how would I set it up? I'm running the fina for 6 weeks and I know 6 weeks is to long to run M1T? Any thoughts appreciated!
Have you ever thought of running proviron with it? From what I hear that could help prevent gyno from occurring. I'll let someone with more experience get you a more detailed answer. But form what I understand it helps prevent estrogen conversion while also letting you shoot load across a room.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Both Fina and M1T are pretty hard on your body, what is your past cycle experience and are you running any test with it?

Landmine

Awards
Both Fina and M1T are pretty hard on your body, what is your past cycle experience and are you running any test with it?
I've been using AAS off and on for about 5 years. No on the test. I was thinking of using the M1T instead of test since I don't have a test source right know.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
dude M1t can knock your dick in the dirt almost as bad as fina if you dont have any test, but its your dick not mind, so if you are gonna do it, run your 6 weeks of fina, then for the first 3 weeks run your m1t. Maybe tren dick doesnt affect you, but if you are like most people that react to tren, enjoy your flacid member.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Nate's right. Don't run them both. Research synovex conversions.

size

Awards
  • Established
There is no way I would run a cycle that included those two drugs as the only compounds.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
don't have a test source? man, test is prolly the easiest to get i'd imagine... M1T is not test nor is it test related, i'm sure you know this...

6 weeks with fina only? finadick is bad man... if you don't care then more power to you...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I've been using AAS off and on for about 5 years. No on the test. I was thinking of using the M1T instead of test since I don't have a test source right know.
man find a source for test or don't run the cycle ... don't do something if you can't do it right ... especially something like this

and m1t isn't a test substitute .. that's like saying well i don't have any gasoline so i figured i'd just go with paint thinner

sallu

Awards
throw in test in there m1t is not test. Both are harsh on hpta shutdown so by the time natural test comes back you will have lost all your gains. both are potent with sides and with no test expect mega lethargy high blood pressure and kidney and liver problems. not a good idea . if i were you i would use m1t to frontload and go on tren and then shoot test with it in the end throw in winny to harden up gains imo tren test winny cycle is classic great one . do do tren or m1t without test this is expert opinion from the roid monkey from canada saluu i can be found at steroid.com under the name saluu im a regular their pm me peace.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
M1T to frontload???...It's usually used to kick start, but there are much better/safer alternatives. I would also be concerned about adding in winny to the tren/test stack. Although it may work, joint problems may arise. Anavar may be a better choice.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
M1t/fina cycle has got to be one of the worst stacks i can think of... If M1t sides aren't bad enough, you want to throw in fina sides also?? Say goodbye to you erections and your HPTA cuz you'll be shut down hard.

If you can't get test, fina/dbol is a much better cycle than M1t/fina...

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
:lol: You're so right! I can't imagine a less pleasant cycle than m1t+fina together...

Test sources are SO easy to get, jeez! I feel sorry for people who don't have a decent source :( Keep looking man, you'll find one for sure.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I have tried M 1T and tren for a short period of time. Gains were nice, but my BP was through the roof, and I felt like ****.If you run them both, I would use low doses (20mg M 1T ed, 100mg tren eod) and add at least 500mgs of test.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
4ad cyp was more than enough to combat the sides of tren and kept me happy through my cycle. just use 2g 4ad cyp-my total test level was through the roof. too many people knock 4ad cyp w/o ever trying it. i ended my cycle at 280 at 5' 11" w/ 20.25" biceps and never used real gear w/ exception of tren.

Landmine

Awards
man find a source for test or don't run the cycle ... don't do something if you can't do it right ... especially something like this

and m1t isn't a test substitute .. that's like saying well i don't have any gasoline so i figured i'd just go with paint thinner
I might be able to get my hands on some test prop.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
4ad cyp was more than enough to combat the sides of tren and kept me happy through my cycle. just use 2g 4ad cyp-my total test level was through the roof. too many people knock 4ad cyp w/o ever trying it. i ended my cycle at 280 at 5' 11" w/ 20.25" biceps and never used real gear w/ exception of tren.
why waste time with 4-ad cyp at 2g /week? thats a LOT of stuff to inject for one thing, and the price you'll be paying will be the same for test in various esters, which is STILL more potent... i'm talking about regular mex vet gear... not even considering syno-conversions which is even cheaper

thats real nice you got to 280lbs with 20" arms... some people cant do that man even WITH gear *bean raises his hand*, the fact you took 4ad cyp vs real gear has nothing to do with it either...

this is why we have a large pool of results from different people at different dosages... it pretty much tosses genetics out the window and treats them as an abnormality (which it is in most cases)...
this pool of results points to test needing to be the base of almost any cycle, not 4-ad cyp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beamen28 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 17