Fibromyalgia...

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hi all,
I had almost give up trying to find ways to knock this fibromyalgia thing off. My partner has been fighting it for years and it seems nothings really changed in terms of fixing the problem, at lest we're not getting any help here in tbe uk.
Anyway, iv seen recently that people have used peptides to help combat it, TB500 and BPC 157. Iv even just seen talk of SARM Ligandrol being used for it.
Dose anyone have any info on these?
Sorry if this is not the right part of the forum.
Any feedback is appreciated.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't help with peptides, but do your own research with Ligandrol (LGD-4033). It's a SARM, so it's supressive like any steroid. If you try it for a few months, then you need a good post cycle to recover.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all,
I had almost give up trying to find ways to knock this fibromyalgia thing off. My partner has been fighting it for years and it seems nothings really changed in terms of fixing the problem, at lest we're not getting any help here in tbe uk.
Anyway, iv seen recently that people have used peptides to help combat it, TB500 and BPC 157. Iv even just seen talk of SARM Ligandrol being used for it.
Dose anyone have any info on these?
Sorry if this is not the right part of the forum.
Any feedback is appreciated.
My mom has fibromyalgia and I have never seen info on that. I know CDB and THC have been used.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Possible DHEA, obviously no cure but possibly could help.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rick Simpson Oil and oral BPC 157. Kratom can be used for pain relief.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have fibromyalgia and use CBD for flare ups. Would use THC but it’s not legal in my state.only SARM I’ve ever used is ostarine and it did nothing.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have fibromyalgia and use CBD for flare ups. Would use THC but it’s not legal in my state.only SARM I’ve ever used is ostarine and it did nothing.
You should give oral BPC a try!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know nothing about fibromyalgia and so really have nothing to add here, other than this link from Life Extension on the subject that goes over in very very fine detail about all the clinical as well as OTC things you can do to help improve the fibromyalgia symptoms.

Best of luck,
-SS

vinn1059

Awards
My father has dealt with fibromyalgia for years. I have been trying to get him to try peptides and kratom recently but he won't yet. No one will prescribe him opioids anymore which work when it gets really bad. The key I think for him is staying as active as possible, nightly stretching, and he gets a 30 minute massage atleast every other week. Just doing those he has very little problems. From what ive researched it seems to be a tricky issue and no one really seems to know exactly why it happens. In for more info!