Few ?s About PHs

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I've always wondered these questions and could never fins the answers anywhere so maybe I can find out here. This is all just for some knowledge, lol idk why but im always thinking of questions and reading about the answers online.

Ok so first, When taking PHs what effect (if any) do they have on hair growth? Such as facial.

Second, Is it safe to open H-Drol or M-Drol (or similar PHs) capsules and mix them with something instead of swallowing the pills?

Third, I remember reading awhile ago that a little kid was accidently give some type of testosterone cream on accident to be rubbed around his genitals and it stimulated pubic hair growth not to long after. So my question is If Prepubescent kids or one in the stages of puberty take PHs will it have any effect on penile or testicular growth/stunt?

Oh BTW, I have a little brother, 16, who was talking to me last week about how a bunch of kids at his school have taken M-Drol and theyre all 16-17. I thought it was crazy that kids who are 16 are already cycling PHs. I told him to stick to Protein and Creatine until hes at least 21 lol.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Sorry kid, PH's won't put hair on your balls. Just give it some time. Or just steal some from your mom and use a little bit of Elmer's Glue. Trust me, you'll look all pimpin' and sh*t and the girls will wet themselves when they see your fro from down-low.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
1. Higher Testosterone can result in increased body hair growth.

2. Yes that would be fine. But you're too young to be taking this stuff.

3. Could it stunt genital growth? I don't know, maybe. I do know that increased testosterone levels during puberty have an effect on penis size. They use Testosterone to treat boys who have REALLY small equipment in an attempt to give them a semi-normal sex life in the future. However, trying to do this yourself (if that's what you're thinking) would be dangerous without the supervision of a doctor and could result in life-altering permanent damage. Trying to do it with PH/DS would be just plain stupid. Doctors probably use transdermal testosterone or something. If you really are 20, then it's too late for you, you're stuck with what you got just be happy with it.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the information, and yes I really am 20. I was also hoping to use some of this info on my brother to make sure he doesn't try it out yet because he cant swallow pills, and the whole penis size thing would be a great scare haha. But I was always wondering for personal information.

Also, Yes i know im too young, but within the next year or two i think I might start a cycle with everything done perfect. (support supps, proper PCT, ect.)

Thanks again.

+rep

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I was also hoping to use some of this info on my brother to make sure he doesn't try it out yet because he cant swallow pills, and the whole penis size thing would be a great scare haha.
I tried that scare on my brother to get him to quit smoking but it didn't work.

There is a lot more at risk than genital growth when it comes to using steroids at a young age. Do a little research and I'm sure you can find enough information to scare him. I've seen a few threads with stories about teens totally screwing themselves up for the rest of their lives in horrible ways due to steroid use.

In the end, though, a kid his age is more likely to do what his friends are doing than what his older brother or parents tell him. I know from experience.