Few questions about PCT protocols

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The general idea as I've understood from my research on PCT protocols is that PCT should generally last for 4 weeks. For instance, on a Test only cycle (500mg/week) for 10 weeks I generally see a 4 week PCT protocol laid out. However, recently at a certain place I've seen plenty of people discussing the use of a 3 week PCT for the same test cycle. Can one do a 3 week PCT for such a cycle? How about for more advanced cycles?

Lastly, I've seen clenbuterol suggested for use in PCT. What role does this play in PCT? Is it just to trim you up or is there more to this being used?

Thanks for any and all advice on these queries.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Optimal PCT is 6 weeks. If you check out what veteran AAS users are doing, that is it.

3 weeks is foolish. 4 weeks is fine for a short oral cycle, but no reason to not do 6 on a longer AAS cycle.

Clen allows you to eat more in PCT without gaining as much fat as you otherwise would, as well as lowering cortisol levels.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, I didn't know that about clen. I had heard it suggested for use with highly catabolic compounds (probably due to concomitant cortisol release) but didn't connect the two together.

Re PCT, I thought the 3 week cycle seemed way too short. I don't know though, I have still seen a lot of people going with a 4 week PCT especially for simple compounds like Test only. But perhaps that wasn't "optimal" sometimes. I'll keep what you said in mind but wait and see others' input.

Thanks for the response.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean lots of ppl do run 4 weeks PCTs. But if given the choice, I would chose 6. I see no downside to it, only upside.

Terencec

Awards
Question, I am looking to do my first pct also. And plan to buy some torem. But the site is selling it as a research serm. How is the best way to take this orally Matter of fact I bought this one already and clueless on how to take this "Toremifene Citrate 1800mg, 30ml"

I am looking to take 20 - 30 mg dose a day.

thanks much

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 1800mg divided into 30mL, i.e., 60mg per mL.

Terencec

Awards
Taking it

It's 1800mg divided into 30mL, i.e., 60mg per mL.
So all i is need a dropper with ml readings on it and just take half a ml for 30mg.
Do I take it sublingual or just drink that tiny bit down.

It does have a spray top I guess I can measure what it is putting out.

Sorry for the noob question.

And thanks for all the help :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So all i is need a dropper with ml readings on it and just take half a ml for 30mg.
Do I take it sublingual or just drink that tiny bit down.

It does have a spray top I guess I can measure what it is putting out.

Sorry for the noob question.

And thanks for all the help :)
Spray top is useless, just remove the top, take some out with an oral syringe and then you're good to go.