female clen/triac weight loss question

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
so a friend of mine is looking to drop lbs for the summer. she was going to go out and blow $100 on this stuff called trimspa.. supposedly what anna nicole used to get thin again. i told her it was a waste of money, and if she was going to spend that amount of money it better be on something that actually worked...

anyways, anyone know a female who's ever run something like this? what dosage should they be using w/ these two subsatances?

I realize she's going to have some muscle loss along with fat loss, but if she did it naturally the same thing would happen. giving her AAS is not an option for obvious reasons.

i was thinking 2mg a day for the triac for 6 weeks, running the clen 2on/2off/2on

she'll be taking lots of antioxidants w/ multi vitamin the whole way through.

i don't know what the dosing should be with the clen. but, i'm hoping the clen should help w/ muscle wasting.

suggestions please.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If she was going to get trim spa, maybe she's not ready for clen and triac. Has she used an EC stack before? Clen and triac just seems like a potent combo for someone who may not be aware of potential sides, reactions, etc. I think 6 weeks of triac would be a little long also. I don't think the clen will help with muscle wasting either, honestly. Save her some money and set her up with a homemade ECY, or better yet, if you can find it, NYC. ;)

so a friend of mine is looking to drop lbs for the summer. she was going to go out and blow $100 on this stuff called trimspa.. supposedly what anna nicole used to get thin again. i told her it was a waste of money, and if she was going to spend that amount of money it better be on something that actually worked...

anyways, anyone know a female who's ever run something like this? what dosage should they be using w/ these two subsatances?

I realize she's going to have some muscle loss along with fat loss, but if she did it naturally the same thing would happen. giving her AAS is not an option for obvious reasons.

i was thinking 2mg a day for the triac for 6 weeks, running the clen 2on/2off/2on

she'll be taking lots of antioxidants w/ multi vitamin the whole way through.

i don't know what the dosing should be with the clen. but, i'm hoping the clen should help w/ muscle wasting.

suggestions please.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya check out what Jweave said...his girlfriend ran it.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Yeah she's been using EC, I talked to her a lot about it and she knows what shes getting into.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
6weeks of Triac is too long IMO to have TSH suppressed. Have her do 3 weeks Clen and Tri-Max followed by 3 weeks ECY and Guggle (SAN T-3, Ergopharm Ergolean MC, or Syntrax Gugglebolic Extreme).

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the 3 weeks. Better to have it safe than have her rebound and gain nast post-cycle fat.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
My GF loved Tri-max and ECY! She did 4 weeks, currently recovering and going to do 4 more weeks in June. I was going to have her use clen to alternate, but she just doesn't respond to it much at all.

I'm on my last week of Tri-max now, we both noticed results the most around end of week 2/week 3, so I would recommend 3-4 cycles of it, not 6.