Feel weak and tired! Wheres the juice?!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
5th week test e cycle feeling like ****. Sore, achey and tired all week. Diet still on point. Only thing that changed was brand of test. My first bottle was DLabs and the second is Mass Labs. All my source had at the time. Anyone know anything bout mass labs? Could their stuff be bunk or could I just be having a crappy week?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything in a quick google.

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Man I just hope its just me being tired from pushing hard the first for weeks due to the placebo effect. That would be the worst to get bunked right when a cycle kicks in!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Any indication of the test? Like high libido, oily skin etc....

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Any indication of the test? Like high libido, oily skin etc....
Had all the signs of it working till this week. I started a new job and I'm on my feet all day so that may be attributing. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like low test from a bunk vial, as soon as the ester from the first vial started clearing you get signs of low test, whereas with legit test @ 5 weeks it should be fully kicked in

Pretty sure I'd be showing signs of a gnarly infection by now
Fake test will be the same consistency, sterile oil, no actives

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Well if I lose my libido and start bawling at sight of the ASPCA commercials I'll know something is wrong by next week for certain. Jus hope I have enough energy to rectify the situation by force if needed if that is the case.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Aright I think it was just exhaustion from the new job. Feelin hype today for shoulders.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Kill it man!

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hells yes. Was bout to chew the rubber off the weights yesterday! Breathn smoke! Spitn fire! Lol