February H-drol or Mdrol cycle...possible bridge.

diesel75

Awards
Hey everyone,

After seeing some nice gains on my August Epistane cycle, I'm looking to tryout another compound. I'm leaning towards a H-drol only or a M-drol only cycle. Bridging the two is also an option.

Possible H-drol cycles...

4 weeks: 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/50/75
or
5 weeks: 50/50/50/75/75

Possible M-drol cycle...

3 weeks: 10/10/10

Possible H-drol/M-drol Bridge...

Weeks 1-4: 50/50/50/50 of H-drol
Weeks 4-5: --/--/--/10/10 of M-drol

What do you guys think? Any feedback from experienced ph/ds users would be greatly appreciated.

diesel75

Awards
Cycle history:

Only Epistane @ 20/20/30/30

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
stats?

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
If it's your second cycle go for the hdrol, fewer sides and slow/steady gains. But do r.un it 5-6 weeks at a higher dose. I didnt notice real gains til week 3, so be patient.

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

diesel75

Awards
If it's your second cycle go for the hdrol, fewer sides and slow/steady gains. But do r.un it 5-6 weeks at a higher dose. I didnt notice real gains til week 3, so be patient.

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

thanks boogerboy. did you get any back pumps with h-drol? or any sides for that matter? i had killer back pumps on the last week of epi.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
thanks boogerboy. did you get any back pumps with h-drol? or any sides for that matter? i had killer back pumps on the last week of epi.
Never experienced the back pumps. The highest I ran epi was 40mg, for hdrol 75. Some go as high as 100, but they have many cycles under their belt. Remember, your body adapts to the compounds so for successive cycles you may have to bump the dosage.