Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dear god how could an idea like that even get off the ground?
the biden/harris admin rating approval numbers are in the tank, they are desperate, i look for a number of drastic measures to come by them...

what is ironic is that blacks and hispanics are base for democrats and this is the group least likely to be vaccinated--i wonder if biden admin would propose ONLY taking white children out of homes and giving exemptions to people of color since they have been oppressed?

remember a house democrat already introduced a bill to refuse healthcare to unvaccinated-this is truth, look it up--damned democrats are whacked!!!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the biden/harris admin rating approval numbers are in the tank, they are desperate, i look for a number of drastic measures to come by them...

what is ironic is that blacks and hispanics are base for democrats and this is the group least likely to be vaccinated--i wonder if biden admin would propose ONLY taking white children out of homes and giving exemptions to people of color since they have been oppressed?

remember a house democrat already introduced a bill to refuse healthcare to unvaccinated-this is truth, look it up--damned democrats are whacked!!!
i dont believe ANYTHING i read or on tv anymore. too much bs to sort thru from every agenda you could imagine from both sides.........

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the CDC estimates that 61,000 AMERICAN"S died from influenza in the 2017-2018 flu season and a whopping 959,000 were hospitalized from influenza in 2017-2018....
only 36% of AMERICAN'S got flu shots in 2017. where was the outcry calling out all those non flu vaxxers for killing those 61,000 and hospitalizing 959,000???

c'mon man.
@johnny412

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'VAERS: Number of deaths reported after covid vaccines jumps more than 2,000 in one week'

interesting article if you care to read it.

from the CDC---VAERS is the national vaccine safety monitoring system that accepts reports of adverse events after vaccination.
Healthcare providers who administer vaccines are required by law to report to VAERS any adverse reacts following vaccination.
@johnny412

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats your point? are you immune to the flu?
my bet is that he never gets a FLU SHOT.

pfizer's ceo says covid vaccine effectiveness drops to 84% after 6 months...the CDC reports that just 5% total from the beginning till now of people who have had covid get reinfected. :unsure:

plus it is reported that those who DO get covid for 2nd time suffer only mild symptoms.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The goal amount of signatures for the letter in the link in the first post has jumped from 7% goal yesterday when I signed to 21%, tripling in about a day.

Share that link if you care about keeping compounded treatment options available! This effects everyone, man & woman.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The goal amount of signatures for the letter in the link in the first post has jumped from 7% goal yesterday when I signed to 21%, tripling in about a day.

Share that link if you care about keeping compounded treatment options available! This effects everyone, man & woman.
i have never used or ever expect to ever use a compounded product...but i filled out the form/letter because i see a slippery slope and if they ban this sooner or later they will be emboldened to ban something i do, or want to use.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i have never used or ever expect to ever use a compounded product...but i filled out the form/letter because i see a slippery slope and if they ban this sooner or later they will be emboldened to ban something i do, or want to use.
Agreed

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@johnny412
love you to death brother...that being said...all of this info is coming from sources that may or may not be reliable...cdc.....whatever......they may not even be legit....info that is supposedly coming from them may not be legit...etc. another example: supplement third party testing label. i can PRINT or type up ANY kind of paper document saying anything and everything. doesnt mean it came from a legit source or is real. and just to keep this super civil...i totally respect your different angle and opinion on things. i may be wrong...you may be wrong....nobody knows. no hate here either way :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love you to death brother...that being said...all of this info is coming from sources that may or may not be reliable...cdc.....whatever......they may not even be legit....info that is supposedly coming from them may not be legit...etc. another example: supplement third party testing label. i can PRINT or type up ANY kind of paper document saying anything and everything. doesnt mean it came from a legit source or is real. and just to keep this super civil...i totally respect your different angle and opinion on things. i may be wrong...you may be wrong....nobody knows. no hate here either way :)
no offense at all, i am a skeptic also--but the CDC is pro-vaccine and when they put out ANYTHING at all that shows vaccines in a negative LIGHT i am prone to think they are putting that LIGHT on dimmer setting...but it's just my opinion and you are definitely free to disagree with absolutely no hard feelings on my part...as long as disagreeing is as cordial and respectful as this post we are good to go!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its mind numbing how ass backwards they are
yeah, even in overwhelmingly democrat NYC BLM has been protesting vaccine mandates--and yet the left continues to say it is MAGA who is against vaccines, even though trump himself has come out in support of vaccines--how crazy is that?

ass backwards is probably a understatement.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The amount of nazi comparisons in relation to covid measures is profoundly disheartening and idiotic. Do any of guys realize what real, actual oppression is? It certainly isn’t your boss telling you to get vaccinated or find a new job. Nor is a vaccination record akin to a sewn patch IDing you for genocide/ extermination. These kinds of comparisons only 1) make you look like you have no idea what you are talking about 2) further the bad rep the fitness community gets 3) sow division.

Holocaust survivors would probably punch you a la Buzz Aldrin for such an insulting comparison. We’re truly coddled and in a time of soft men when people think covid measures rise to such levels of oppression but conveniently ignore oppression like that seen in countries like Afghanistan. Trust me, you crying about the vax pales in comparison to people being hunted and murdered for their religious beliefs. Get a grip and stop whining.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The amount of nazi comparisons in relation to covid measures is profoundly disheartening and idiotic. Do any of guys realize what real, actual oppression is? It certainly isn’t your boss telling you to get vaccinated or find a new job. Nor is a vaccination record akin to a sewn patch IDing you for genocide/ extermination. These kinds of comparisons only 1) make you look like you have no idea what you are talking about 2) further the bad rep the fitness community gets 3) sow division.

Holocaust survivors would probably punch you a la Buzz Aldrin for such an insulting comparison. We’re truly coddled and in a time of soft men when people think covid measures rise to such levels of oppression but conveniently ignore oppression like that seen in countries like Afghanistan. Trust me, you crying about the vax pales in comparison to people being hunted and murdered for their religious beliefs. Get a grip and stop whining.
the comparisons are about freedom of movement and freedom for making a living--they are trying to forcefeed vaccinations down everyone's throat in the hope that there is no control group to compare to----you have no way of knowing what long term effects of vaccines will be-what if people start developing serious illnesses in vastly larger numbers than before vaccines and there are no people left to compare to?
no one can say what long term effects will be--biden said 'if you get the vaccine you won't get covid' and now months later many fully vaccinated people are being infected, and they are telling us we need BOOSTER shots to be fully vaccinated--there are no guarantees it will end with booster shots because they won't admit it but they don't seem to have a clue? and if they don't/didn't have a clue about what the effectiveness of vaccines was going to be how the hell can they be so damned certain that there won't be long term side effects?

if we give government here a pass how long will it be before we are afghanistan

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the comparisons are about freedom of movement and freedom for making a living--they are trying to forcefeed vaccinations down everyone's throat in the hope that there is no control group to compare to----you have no way of knowing what long term effects of vaccines will be-what if people start developing serious illnesses in vastly larger numbers than before vaccines and there are no people left to compare to?
no one can say what long term effects will be--biden said 'if you get the vaccine you won't get covid' and now months later many fully vaccinated people are being infected, and they are telling us we need BOOSTER shots to be fully vaccinated--there are no guarantees it will end with booster shots because they won't admit it but they don't seem to have a clue? and if they don't/didn't have a clue about what the effectiveness of vaccines was going to be how the hell can they be so damned certain that there won't be long term side effects?

agree the gov shouldnt be able to force anybody to take it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
think about all the healthcare workers who have seen 1st hand the effects of covid and the effects of vaccines refusing to get vaccinated even at cost of job with no unemployment--they must really be opposed to vaccination to pay that cost-eh?

there are more than just a few healthcare workers who have sacrificed jobs in refusing vaccinations.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Do you think oppression comes out of nowhere, no it's a slippery slope, one group is targeted and no one says anything, then another and so on until there's no one left to stand up. There's no crying, whining soft men over here dude just a mf'ing real man standing up! We know very well what oppression is that's why we will never allow it but you go ahead and take what you want, I'm not anti vax I'm anti social division and pro choice

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think oppression comes out of nowhere, no it's a slippery slope, one group is targeted and no one says anything, then another and so on until there's no one left to stand up. There's no crying, whining soft men over here dude just a mf'ing real man standing up! We know very well what oppression is that's why we will never allow it but you go ahead and take what you want, I'm not anti vax I'm anti social division and pro choice
The slippery slope is literally a logical fallacy dude…

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fun fact: they actually aren’t. Gov’t is saying if you want to work for Uncle Sam or serve in the military you need to be vaccinated. You still have the free choice to not do that. Find another job. Don’t serve. No one is making you subject yourself to things that require a vaccination. And, it is up to individual businesses whether they want to subject customers to such restrictions, because again, they have free choice.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote

You are conveniently leaving out that back in approximately March 2020 Fauci & others said COVID would likely be like the flu, requiring new variants and subsequent measures to address them. This isn’t a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention. Biden, who is no scientist mind you, was probably referring to the hypothetical where if everyone is vaccinated there are no hosts left so yes then no one would get COVID. Furthermore more, their projections for vaccine success rates were on par with the J&J shots. Pfizer & Moderna surprised everyone with greater effectiveness. Also, any vaccines require boosters and still aren’t 100% (measles, mumps, rubella) because nothing ever truly is 100% (herd immunity principle actually operates on statistical chance, not 100% certainty of no viral hosts). Finally, no one knows what the long term side effects of COVID are either but data we do have shows that where the immediate result is the same as a negative vaccine interaction (ex: myocarditis) the severity is worse in people with COVID.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Biden, who is no scientist mind you, was probably referring to"
so you are putting your twist on what he said just like everybody else because nobody can understand a damn thing he says!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The slippery slope is literally a logical fallacy dude…
Mere semantics. If we agree that A is complete civil liberty, B is vax mandates, mask enforcement etc and Z is the dystopia of 1984, do you not agree that if govt is never allowed to get to B, C, D and so on, then they can never get to Z which is complete control of every aspect of your, zero personal freedom etc. I'm not saying Z is the definite outcome I'm saying it's definitely NOT the outcome when we resist govt overreach and the people being divided against each other so we can preserve the freedoms you enjoy now for future generations.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will admit... I don't know who this guy is and don't care for his monotone presentation, but here is another crazy video about vax deaths. you purebloods better get your flight certs... there is going to be a giant demand for pilots!!!

Airline Pilot Deaths are disclosed in Peer magazine. Staggering Death numbers beyond belief! (bitchute.com)
I almost have my private single engine license, but being a career pilot seems like a nightmare

edit: that's crazy about the pilot deaths in the magazine

Last edited:

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who in this thread has been vaccinated?

has it effected your workouts or heart health at all?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i have been. in april. dont notice anything at all tbh
Im
Terrified of having Permanente issues. I’ve heard mixed reviews from people. Everyone I know is fine, but some people I know have claimed to feel weak and out of breath in the gym. Im the only
Person in my family who exercises and is on TRT

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who in this thread has been vaccinated?

has it effected your workouts or heart health at all?
Got my second shot of Pfizer 16 days ago. First shot 6 weeks prior to the second. Got a mild fever for a day after both shots and was a bit tired for a few days. Other than that, haven't noticed anything. I get my heart checked and tested by a cardiologist every 3 years, due to a condition I was born with and have been operated, so I guess we'll see. I should've had that check up this year, but the covid taking up resources I don't know when will my next check up be.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got my second shot of Pfizer 16 days ago. First shot 6 weeks prior to the second. Got a mild fever for a day after both shots and was a bit tired for a few days. Other than that, haven't noticed anything. I get my heart checked and tested by a cardiologist every 3 years, due to a condition I was born with and have been operated, so I guess we'll see. I should've had that check up this year, but the covid taking up resources I don't know when will my next check up be.
Let me know how it goes, man

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also have your workouts diminished or anything? Weakness? Poor cardio?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also have your workouts diminished or anything? Weakness? Poor cardio?
You know, the timing of the second shot makes it very hard to estimate. Last day of a 12 week cut, end of some performance boosting supps and some incidental work&personal stuff, that took away of my training. Should know by the end of the year though, if there's any immediate impact.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
"Biden, who is no scientist mind you, was probably referring to"
so you are putting your twist on what he said just like everybody else because nobody can understand a damn thing he says!
No bud. I hedged with “probably” because I was inferring a reasonable interpretation which was reasonable because that scenario had been discussed ad nauseam in the public.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No bud. I hedged with “probably” because I was inferring a reasonable interpretation which was reasonable because that scenario had been discussed ad nauseam in the public.
theres no way to interpret biden babble lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do u happen to know which Pfizer shot you got. was it comirnaty? did you see the vial? I guess they are colored differently

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got vaccinated last month with j and j
Didn't feel anything.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
do u happen to know which Pfizer shot you got. was it comirnaty? did you see the vial? I guess they are colored differently
I didn't know there are different versions, lol. Either they only said it's Pfizer or I just missed any additional info. I didn't see or try to see the vial. When a health care worker grabs a needle, I look away 😂 (yes, I'm a big baby)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are conveniently leaving out that back in approximately March 2020 Fauci & others said COVID would likely be like the flu, requiring new variants and subsequent measures to address them. This isn’t a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention. Biden, who is no scientist mind you, was probably referring to the hypothetical where if everyone is vaccinated there are no hosts left so yes then no one would get COVID. Furthermore more, their projections for vaccine success rates were on par with the J&J shots. Pfizer & Moderna surprised everyone with greater effectiveness. Also, any vaccines require boosters and still aren’t 100% (measles, mumps, rubella) because nothing ever truly is 100% (herd immunity principle actually operates on statistical chance, not 100% certainty of no viral hosts). Finally, no one knows what the long term side effects of COVID are either but data we do have shows that where the immediate result is the same as a negative vaccine interaction (ex: myocarditis) the severity is worse in people with COVID.
i can only go by personal experience with vaccines-i am 63 and back when i was a child i was given a vast variety of vaccines for a assortment of diseases-i have never needed a 'BOOSTER' shot for any of them and i am very healthy.

as to effects after being infected with covid, i tested positve back in march-my wife and i quarantined at our lake house for 14 days, we had minor cold symptoms for 3-4 days then started going for hikes during the rest of quarantine--after quarantine i went back to my training for 7k race--6 months later i completed the 7k race in 31 minutes--not bad for a 63 year old after having recovered from covid --eh. very proud of that time!!! but i am going to try for even better next spring and run ALMOST everyday weather permitting, and i have a gym quality treadmill in my basement that i bought at a auction that i use in winter months...

you can quote all the articles and studies and statistics you like, WHAT I TRUST ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE-because i have lived it!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i can only go by personal experience with vaccines-i am 63 and back when i was a child i was given a vast variety of vaccines for a assortment of diseases-i have never needed a 'BOOSTER' shot for any of them and i am very healthy.

as to effects after being infected with covid, i tested positve back in march-my wife and i quarantined at our lake house for 14 days, we had minor cold symptoms for 3-4 days then started going for hikes during the rest of quarantine--after quarantine i went back to my training for 7k race--6 months later i completed the 7k race in 31 minutes--not bad for a 63 year old after having recovered from covid --eh. very proud of that time!!! but i am going to try for even better next spring and run ALMOST everyday weather permitting, and i have a gym quality treadmill in my basement that i bought at a auction that i use in winter months...

you can quote all the articles and studies and statistics you like, WHAT I TRUST ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE-because i have lived it!!!
safe for most people, but we aren't most people

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fun fact: they actually aren’t. Gov’t is saying if you want to work for Uncle Sam or serve in the military you need to be vaccinated. You still have the free choice to not do that. Find another job. Don’t serve. No one is making you subject yourself to things that require a vaccination. And, it is up to individual businesses whether they want to subject customers to such restrictions, because again, they have free choice.
look at all the 1st responders including healthcare workers who decided it was so important to them to not get vaccinated, that they chose to get fired rather than get the vaccine...

government is telling businesses that employees must be vaccinated or face huge fines and using OSHA as enforcement for compliance--fortunately several trump appointed federal judges are stopping this government overreach....but the biden admin contunuies to fight for this

here is a interesting article...'thousands of workers are opting to get fired rather than take the vaccine'...and they aren't federal workers

i must say that it is a interesting choice of words to say 'take the vaccine' rather than get vaccinated-and that article is from NPR a very liberal site.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You do know that many healthcare organizations have terminated employees for not getting the vaccine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FAUCI: Americans may "just have to deal with' more covid booster shots'

moving the goal posts again i see.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FAUCI: Americans may "just have to deal with' more covid booster shots'

moving the goal posts again i see.
Goal posts were always there though? I recall hearing him say early last year that this could very well be like the flu with a new strain each year…where were you at?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
look at all the 1st responders including healthcare workers who decided it was so important to them to not get vaccinated, that they chose to get fired rather than get the vaccine...

government is telling businesses that employees must be vaccinated or face huge fines and using OSHA as enforcement for compliance--fortunately several trump appointed federal judges are stopping this government overreach....but the biden admin contunuies to fight for this

here is a interesting article...'thousands of workers are opting to get fired rather than take the vaccine'...and they aren't federal workers

i must say that it is a interesting choice of words to say 'take the vaccine' rather than get vaccinated-and that article is from NPR a very liberal site.
Right, well its my understanding that the OSHA measure got shot down as you said so right now the mandate is just for federal employees or contractors working on federal contracts, which the government has the absolute right to dictate who works for them just like you or I can dictate who works for us. No one is actually restricting your freedom though. In this way it is very reminiscent of how people misinterpret the 1A to apply to businesses when it only applies to the government restricting speech.